Herein is the future:

Now that the assholes have derailed this thread, it's clear that no moderation exists when the 21st Century Republican voters can't imagine the future and/or are fearful of the future.

Not one of these jerks read the link in the OP. Typical of poorly educated clowns who have not been schooled in higher education [the 8th grade?].
Tell you what, Slappy -- next time you post an OP, just provide a list of acceptable responses and I promise we'll all just use those.

That will keep your little bitch fits to a minimum.

Now that the assholes have derailed this thread, it's clear that no moderation exists when the 21st Century Republican voters can't imagine the future and/or are fearful of the future.

Not one of these jerks read the link in the OP. Typical of poorly educated clowns who have not been schooled in higher education [the 8th grade?].
Whambulance.gif

Nice try asshole. You're the little bitch who whines about anyone not supporting your toys, seeking to control them makes you cry.

Yeah....no. You're a punk who thinks he is so superior that we should all just bow down and do what you say. I'd break you boi.

Last edited:
Yeah....no. You're a punk who thinks he is so superior that we should all just bow di=own and do what you say. I'd break you boi.
Break me. You sure can't write a rebuttal to anyone of my threads/posts. All you do is write nasty ad hominems, make threats when you're hiding behind your keyboard, and seem to me to be out of touch with politics.

Break me. You sure can't write a rebuttal to anyone of my threads/posts. All you do is write nasty ad hominems, make threats when you're hiding behind your keyboard, and seem to me to be out of touch with politics.
Yeah, JustAGuy! You need to bow down before your intellectual maste... :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry. I couldn't type it all without cracking up.

While my family owns two electric cars, we have the curiosity of what is the future in transportation. Herein is a long (hour long) talk on the future that is amazing:

To each their own. That being said, nothing compares to the hypnotic growl of my Silverado's 6-liter V8. One day she'll become my own personal Red Barchetta no doubt. Until then . . .

I'll tell you what the future is right now.

Not only will you NOT be driving your car.

You will not be owning it, and you will have to request permission to take it out of your zone.

That's the futures

A great big Slave Colony Earth.

Now eat all your bugs.

Covid is just priming you for your chip, your pod, and your fuckin bug burgers...slave.
Sadly I think its possible that you are correct, and its coming sooner than many think. If you have a bucket list road trip you better take it soon. I'm actually glad I am kinda old and got to live most of my life as a free man.

Sadly I think its possible that you are correct, and its coming sooner than many think. If you have a bucket list road trip you better take it soon. I'm actually glad I am kinda old and got to live most of my life as a free man.
Of course I am correct.

Fear messes with a MFer though.

Makes him lie to himself, alibi, create that dissonance.

The brain knows what the ass can't take so it tries to distract you.

My ass will be in the train to the 'resort' with the bad kids.

Forum List

Back