Here We Go: Trump Challenges Biden to Debate

Exactly..... no balls or brain..... he is just not up to the job...Jill should help his husband....take him home, care
for him, have a heart Jill!
Because I'm a compassionate conservative I do feel for the guy on a human level.

You would think the guy's wife would step in and put a stop to this. I mean is this really how they want to spend their final years, Biden embarrassing himself over and over again on the world stage. When Biden's brain freezes up you can see the man is in physical pain. I get he always wanted to be POTUS but his career is over. The stress of being POTUS has aged much younger presidents. For a guy as old as Biden, in his diminishing condition it's a very bad idea health wise.

The Big Guy's puppet masters won't allow a single debate. Not now, not in September or in October. I'm curious what the response will be to Trump's challenge.

GIA7_BHXIAAjA2P

Shhh.
Joey is napping.

Because I'm a compassionate conservative I do feel for the guy on a human level.

You would think the guy's wife would step in and put a stop to this. I mean is this really how they want to spend their final years, Biden embarrassing himself over and over again on the world stage. When Biden's brain freezes up you can see the man is in physical pain. I get he always wanted to be POTUS but his career is over. The stress of being POTUS has aged much younger presidents. For a guy as old as Biden, in his diminishing condition it's a very bad idea health wise.

That bitch don't care
This is Woodrow Wilson redone.

The Big Guy's puppet masters won't allow a single debate. Not now, not in September or in October. I'm curious what the response will be to Trump's challenge.

GIA7_BHXIAAjA2P

Hell, the feeble SOB will have to physically survive the SOU first, and that's not a given. But they will come up with every excuse in the world to avoid debates if he does.

Grow up! Trump is dominating the Usurper in the polls.
This thread YOU created isnt about polls, idiot. It's about a debate. Why give the piece of shit trump a platform? You and I both know this debate will not be about policy but about what names trump calls people and how he'll talk over everyone.

By the way, Biden isnt an usurper so I reported that post as false information.

Trump is only 3 or 4 years younger. You evidently havent heard the nonsense coming out of trumps mouth lately. It's even worse than usual.

Trump is only 3 or 4 years younger. You evidently havent heard the nonsense coming out of trumps mouth lately. It's even worse than usual.
We are not talking age, we are talking actual health issues and mental decline. Some people die at 50, others at 90 Christ pull your head out of your ass.

If Biden doesn't debate, how many votes would he lose? It would have to be 20-25% of his total, especially where Independents are concerned. It would absolutely decimate his campaign without question.

Not that many--not as many as 25%. But he doesn't need to lose that many for Trump to win. Just a few indys to decide it's not worth voting for him at all. Then Trump wins.

GIA7_BHXIAAjA2P

He's nuts though if he doesn't demand that both he and Biden be swept for any kind of listening devices and they not be allowed teleprompters or cheat sheets. And the topic must be on national policy and not on the personal legal problems of the candidates.

Forum List

Back