HERE WE GO: State Ordering Girls' Locker Rooms Open to BOYS!

How many sexual assaults will have to take place before we see a recall election?

I knew it wouldn't be long before some idiot would claim that trangendered folk are sexual predators.:eusa_whistle:
You missed the point, stupid. Boys will be lying in order to get into the girl's locker room so they can check out the hot girls. I'm sure you would be safe, though.

How many sexual assaults will have to take place before we see a recall election?

I knew it wouldn't be long before some idiot would claim that trangendered folk are sexual predators.:eusa_whistle:
You missed the point, stupid. Boys will be lying in order to get into the girl's locker room so they can check out the hot girls. I'm sure you would be safe, though.

That fact that you think someone would do that or even get away with it shows how detached from reality you all are on this issue...and how little you know about transgendered children.

It's not like this never happens.

Cross-dresser attack: Cross-dressing man attacked woman in laundry room, police say - via MacInsanity - Newsvine

Or this.

Man who allegedly assaulted woman in Temecula mall dressing room released from jail :: The Valley News

Or even this.

Man Guilty Of Attacking Woman In Dressing Room - Orlando Sentinel

There is no reason to believe that girls' locker rooms will be any safer than store dressing rooms.

It's up to the girls. They can just refuse to use the locker rooms.

Cross-dresser attack: Cross-dressing man attacked woman in laundry room, police say - via MacInsanity - Newsvine

Or this.

Man who allegedly assaulted woman in Temecula mall dressing room released from jail :: The Valley News

Or even this.

There is no reason to believe that girls' locker rooms will be any safer than store dressing rooms.

None of those are schools and none of those people were transgendered. Please learn the difference between cross dressers, drag queens and transgendered individuals.

How odd that I live in CA and have not heard ONE WORD about this.

That's because it hasn't been passed into law yet, just by the Assembly. Here is the text:

AB 1266

Correct [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION]

Just as I posted here:
California Transgender Student Rights Bill Clears State Assembly

Now a student can use whatever bathroom they claim they are, and other students are forced by law to attend those schools. Have fun, parents. Deviant liberal reality deniers know what's best for you.

You are free to homeschool.

All of the schools I work in have three types of restrooms. Boys, girls, and unisex.

novasteve is not supporting his OP fully.
The 'law' has only passed through the state assembly, still needs to pass the Senate.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...sgender-students-rights-bill.html#post7224474

That fact that you think someone would do that or even get away with it shows how detached from reality you all are on this issue...and how little you know about transgendered children.

You really think they stop being human once they get delusional about their sex?

Or this.

Or even this.

None of those are schools and none of those people were transgendered. Please learn the difference between cross dressers, drag queens and transgendered individuals.

I will tell you flat out that I understand TGs, and can accept that their delusions are very compelling to them, just like all delusions. I see no more need for me to accommodate those delusions than I would the delusions of a paranoid schizophrenic.

And, yes, delusion is the proper word, even if it offends you. They believe they got the wrong body. That has no more basis in reality than the belief that the government is using the television to control people.

I also understand that the fact that they are delusional does not change the fact that they are just as capable of being a sexual predator as anyone else.

Also, I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to pretend we are talking about children when the reality is that this apples to every single school in the state, which means we are talking about teenagers showering with people of the opposite sex who do not share their delusions.

Obama likes this type of shit, he backs this type of agenda and is creating anarchy in this Country .........:cuckoo:

Obama likes this type of shit, he backs this type of agenda and is creating anarchy in this Country .........:cuckoo:

So, is he creating anarchy or a police state? You nutcases need to pick one delusion and stick to it.

Someone who is transgendered using a rest room or locker room isn't disturbing. Someone under a delusion they are transgendered isn't even that disturbing. A sadist, predator or just a peeper using being transgendered as their entrance to places where someone is likely to be vulnerabe is disturbing.

More evidence of the reactionary conservative’s fear of change and diversity; as well as the propensity toward totalitarianism by many on the right, where everyone must be compelled to conform.

Please allow me to quote 007 (who absolutely knocked it out of the park with his flawless post) to respond to your ultra ignorant post:

"The homos, pedophiles, transgendered, hermaphrodites and otherwise sexually perverted and mentally ill people will NOT be HAPPY until you can walk down the street BUCK NAKED and fuck your DAUGHTER on the SIDE WALK in PUBLIC! Don't think it's coming? Then WHEN in the HELL is this CONSTANT, NEVER ENDING PUSH for more SEXUALLY DEVIANT ACTIVITY to be TOLERATED going to end? As it is now, we don't even have a SAY in it, it's just getting RAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT. Like it, or SHUT THE FUCK UP, you BIGOT, you HOMOPHOBE, you PEDOPHOBE... "

The homos, pedophiles, transgendered, hermaphrodites and otherwise sexually perverted and mentally ill people will NOT be HAPPY until you can walk down the street BUCK NAKED and fuck your DAUGHTER on the SIDE WALK in PUBLIC! Don't think it's coming? Then WHEN in the HELL is this CONSTANT, NEVER ENDING PUSH for more SEXUALLY DEVIANT ACTIVITY to be TOLERATED going to end? As it is now, we don't even have a SAY in it, it's just getting RAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT. Like it, or SHUT THE FUCK UP, you BIGOT, you HOMOPHOBE, you PEDOPHOBE... :eusa_silenced:

State Ordering Girls' Locker Rooms Open to BOYS!​

Homosexual former teacher pushes bill through state assembly

The California State Assembly passed a bill Thursday mandating schools permit boys to play on girls’ athletic teams and utilize the ladies’ locker room if they gender identify as girls – or vice-versa for girls identifying as boys.

The bill’s author, openly homosexual San Francisco Democrat Tom Ammiano, has been an activist for lesbian, “gay,” bisexual and transgender, or LGBT, issues for decades and reportedly became in 1975 the first San Francisco public school teacher to make his homosexuality public. Ammiano later co-founded an LGBT organization with Harvey Milk, the homosexual activist about whom Hollywood made a recent feature film and California schools celebrate an annual day of remembrance.

Read more at State ordering girls? locker rooms open to boys

WND....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How odd that I live in CA and have not heard ONE WORD about this.

You're a libtard - you haven't heard "one word" about 99.9% of the FACTS out there... You weren't even aware of Prop 8 and you live in California :lmao:

Why am I thinking that there will be a surge of young men suddenly identifying tthemselves with the opposite gender?

"Don't worry, Jill, I'm a woman trapped in a woman's body."

Jill, glancing down, "Lesbian, eh?"

If Lesbians had a penis it would get hard every time they see a good looking woman too.

So what's your point there sparky?

The homos, pedophiles, transgendered, hermaphrodites and otherwise sexually perverted and mentally ill people will NOT be HAPPY until you can walk down the street BUCK NAKED and fuck your DAUGHTER on the SIDE WALK in PUBLIC! Don't think it's coming? Then WHEN in the HELL is this CONSTANT, NEVER ENDING PUSH for more SEXUALLY DEVIANT ACTIVITY to be TOLERATED going to end? As it is now, we don't even have a SAY in it, it's just getting RAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT. Like it, or SHUT THE FUCK UP, you BIGOT, you HOMOPHOBE, you PEDOPHOBE... :eusa_silenced:

The California State Assembly passed a bill Thursday mandating schools permit boys to play on girls’ athletic teams and utilize the ladies’ locker room if they gender identify as girls – or vice-versa for girls identifying as boys.

The bill’s author, openly homosexual San Francisco Democrat Tom Ammiano, has been an activist for lesbian, “gay,” bisexual and transgender, or LGBT, issues for decades and reportedly became in 1975 the first San Francisco public school teacher to make his homosexuality public. Ammiano later co-founded an LGBT organization with Harvey Milk, the homosexual activist about whom Hollywood made a recent feature film and California schools celebrate an annual day of remembrance.

More evidence of the reactionary conservative’s fear of change and diversity; as well as the propensity toward totalitarianism by many on the right, where everyone must be compelled to conform.
And THERE YOU HAVE IT folks... if you don't want little swinging dick Johnny that thinks he's a girl naked showering it up with your daughter, you're AFRAID OF CHANGE AND DIVERSITY.

Like I said... sick fucking liberals... you just saw proof.

Man, you deserve a 1,000 props for this thread. I've never seen anyone own the disturbing libtard ideology like you are!

If someone wants to pretend they are a girl I have no problem with that, but women, and parents of girls, should be able to know that only females are in the locker rooms and bathrooms. This is not discrimination, it is common sense.

And that is exactly why the libtards can't grasp it!

Children should not be deciding they want to be another gender. If they want to do something after they are an adult then that is their business. But no adults should be supporting them being unhappy with their gender. We should teach them to be happy about who they are.

Because it's never REALLY about the concept of "choice" with people like "007"...it's about people different than themselves that they consider "icky".

So you think boys should have the "choice" to invade the girls locker room and their private space? Really? Seriously?

You know what is truly "icky". The fact that you get turned on by the thought of young boys and girls being naked in the same room together.

God Almighty are you libtards a filthy, subhuman bunch of animals....

Absolute proof that C_Clayton_Jones is a moron.

Tell me something, hypothetically, if your hypothetical daughter decided she was a hypothetical boy, and wanted to join the football team at high school, would you let her hypothetically get in the shower with all those non hypothetical teenage boys? Does the fact that you actual think that is a bad idea make you a reactionary conservative who is afraid of change, or does it just mean you used to be a teenage boy?

Shhhh! Come on now, you can't talk logic, reason, and common sense with CCJ! You know he's an unhinged libtard who will never part with the party line, no matter how absurd the party line is....

Forum List

Back