HERE WE GO: State Ordering Girls' Locker Rooms Open to BOYS!

The proposed law says nothing about having a doctor's diagnosis. It's all about self-identification.

I want to clarify something here, the current law allows children to self identify as whatever gender they want. The bill that this thread is about will just force schools to treat gender as an option.

So basically I can say I am a girl and go soap it up with the girls basketball team?

The proposed law says nothing about having a doctor's diagnosis. It's all about self-identification.

I want to clarify something here, the current law allows children to self identify as whatever gender they want. The bill that this thread is about will just force schools to treat gender as an option.

So basically I can say I am a girl and go soap it up with the girls basketball team?

If this new bill passes, and you managed to get on the team, yes.

What do we do with transitory transgenderds. Sometimes they feel like they are male, sometimes they are female. They self identify as gender fluid.

Urban Dictionary: gender fluid

You could feel like a girl and get on the girl's basketball team, then feel like a hunky male as soon as you hit the showers.

What do we do with transitory transgenderds. Sometimes they feel like they are male, sometimes they are female. They self identify as gender fluid.

You could feel like a girl and get on the girl's basketball team, then feel like a hunky male as soon as you hit the showers.

And this is considered ok now? if you give most teenage boys a pass into the girls showers they will bolt.

You know our priorities have gone to shit when all we can talk about are how gender biased our bathroom facilities and locker rooms are. Geez, folks.

Which bathroom would an intersex person use?

WTF is an intersex person? Is that a post op TG that wants to reverse their treatment?

An intersexed person used to be called a hermaphrodite. The term was just changed. Caster Semenya is an intersexed runner that chose to compete as a woman because it was so easy for a man to win against women.

And this is considered ok now? if you give most teenage boys a pass into the girls showers they will bolt.

That's what will happen. The girls will just refuse to go into the locker rooms. They will feel unsafe.

We haven't even gotten to gender fluid rights yet. That's yet coming.

That's what will happen. The girls will just refuse to go into the locker rooms. They will feel unsafe.

So the boys will have 2 locker rooms and the girls will just be sweaty and stinky? :dunno:

So the boys will have 2 locker rooms and the girls will just be sweaty and stinky? :dunno:

According to Massachusettes anyone that does not actively affirm sexual self identification is subject to punishment.

They also want to eliminate gender based clothing. It might mean the first totally nude school.

Students Who Refuse to Affirm Transgender Classmates Face Punishment | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

According to Massachusettes anyone that does not actively affirm sexual self identification is subject to punishment.

They also want to eliminate gender based clothing. It might mean the first totally nude school.

Students Who Refuse to Affirm Transgender Classmates Face Punishment | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

They don't want classifications as according to Marxist theory that causes class differences. This is the kind of shit we're dealing with.

So as well as affirming racial identity and religion now they want us to put down our sexual orientation? If I am a polyamarous swinger I can have Roman orgies in the school? this is a joke right Katz?

i swear to god we are slowly, step by step being driven to a communist mentality.

i swear to god we are slowly, step by step being driven to a communist mentality.

I don't know dude, no communist country I know of let boys soap it up with the girls in the showers in school, just saying. Theres something else at work here.

This is what happens when you evict all morality from the public consciousness, and sexualize children at an early age.

It will get worse. On the other hand, human trafficking is booming in this business, with the help of Planned Parenthood and school counselors who refuse to report.

"Despite that apparent business savvy, the details of ring’s operations were tawdry —— two human-trafficking victims were rescued Tuesday morning, officials said, and pimps took nearly all the money paid to the women in some cases."

""All anyone has to do is to open a copy of the Village Voice to see how classified advertising and prostitution go hand in hand in this city, particularity in the prostituting of young Asian women," Kelly said."

Former Scarsdale High School dean among busts in prostitution sting - NY Daily News

"Vulnerable and on the street, the boy began engaging in sexual activity in order to meet his basic needs and to find places to sleep. Soon he started exchanging sex for food, transportation, and money.

Not knowing what to do or how to help the boy, the guidance counselor sought advice from the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC). He explained the situation and asked for advice on how to help his student. The NHTRC provided the guidance counselor several referrals to local organizations with experience serving diverse youth populations with similar needs.

In their next meeting, the guidance counselor and the boy called one of the organizations together. The staff told the boy about its programs, including medical and mental health services, life skills classes, support groups, and a shelter. The boy planned to meet with the organization’s staff later that week."

Note that the police were not called, so the perpetrators and abusers continue to function with impunity.

Sex Trafficking | Street Prostitution | Polaris Project | Combating Human Trafficking and Modern-day Slavery

That second one..why the hell didn't the guidance counselor know *how* to help the boy?

You help the boy by calling the police and reporting a fucking crime. This is what is wrong with these people, and this is why our schools are turning into cesspools. They view children as sexual entities and they are committed to hiding the sexual crimes that take place against them.

Forum List

Back