HERE WE GO: State Ordering Girls' Locker Rooms Open to BOYS!

The homos, pedophiles, transgendered, hermaphrodites and otherwise sexually perverted and mentally ill people will NOT be HAPPY until you can walk down the street BUCK NAKED and fuck your DAUGHTER on the SIDE WALK in PUBLIC! Don't think it's coming? Then WHEN in the HELL is this CONSTANT, NEVER ENDING PUSH for more SEXUALLY DEVIANT ACTIVITY to be TOLERATED going to end? As it is now, we don't even have a SAY in it, it's just getting RAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT. Like it, or SHUT THE FUCK UP, you BIGOT, you HOMOPHOBE, you PEDOPHOBE... :eusa_silenced:

State Ordering Girls' Locker Rooms Open to BOYS!​

Homosexual former teacher pushes bill through state assembly

The California State Assembly passed a bill Thursday mandating schools permit boys to play on girls’ athletic teams and utilize the ladies’ locker room if they gender identify as girls – or vice-versa for girls identifying as boys.

The bill’s author, openly homosexual San Francisco Democrat Tom Ammiano, has been an activist for lesbian, “gay,” bisexual and transgender, or LGBT, issues for decades and reportedly became in 1975 the first San Francisco public school teacher to make his homosexuality public. Ammiano later co-founded an LGBT organization with Harvey Milk, the homosexual activist about whom Hollywood made a recent feature film and California schools celebrate an annual day of remembrance.

Read more at State ordering girls? locker rooms open to boys

WND....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How odd that I live in CA and have not heard ONE WORD about this.

My guess is that the bill won't pass, but it does exist.

AB*1266 * Assembly Bill*? AMENDED

The homos, pedophiles, transgendered, hermaphrodites and otherwise sexually perverted and mentally ill people will NOT be HAPPY until you can walk down the street BUCK NAKED and fuck your DAUGHTER on the SIDE WALK in PUBLIC! Don't think it's coming? Then WHEN in the HELL is this CONSTANT, NEVER ENDING PUSH for more SEXUALLY DEVIANT ACTIVITY to be TOLERATED going to end? As it is now, we don't even have a SAY in it, it's just getting RAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT. Like it, or SHUT THE FUCK UP, you BIGOT, you HOMOPHOBE, you PEDOPHOBE... :eusa_silenced:

The California State Assembly passed a bill Thursday mandating schools permit boys to play on girls’ athletic teams and utilize the ladies’ locker room if they gender identify as girls – or vice-versa for girls identifying as boys.

The bill’s author, openly homosexual San Francisco Democrat Tom Ammiano, has been an activist for lesbian, “gay,” bisexual and transgender, or LGBT, issues for decades and reportedly became in 1975 the first San Francisco public school teacher to make his homosexuality public. Ammiano later co-founded an LGBT organization with Harvey Milk, the homosexual activist about whom Hollywood made a recent feature film and California schools celebrate an annual day of remembrance.

I notice that in your list of 'sexually perverted or mentally ill people' you include hermaphrodites. I find that very interesting, as hermaphrodites are, so far as I'm aware, people born with both male and female genitalia. I wonder why you include a physical condition in your list of perversions and mental illness? It doesn't do a lot to enhance your credibility.

Probably because he is an idiot who doesn't understand English.

I notice that in your list of 'sexually perverted or mentally ill people' you include hermaphrodites. I find that very interesting, as hermaphrodites are, so far as I'm aware, people born with both male and female genitalia. I wonder why you include a physical condition in your list of perversions and mental illness? It doesn't do a lot to enhance your credibility.

Because it's never REALLY about the concept of "choice" with people like "007"...it's about people different than themselves that they consider "icky".

right wingnut biased source much?

They even have this on their site...
media.nl

It's worse than FAUX and MSNBC.

Because it's never REALLY about the concept of "choice" with people like "007"...it's about people different than themselves that they consider "icky".

Ya... here's you and the rest of you ignorant little hypocrite libtard shit for brains idea of "CHOICE"...

579967_587944734549774_469937276_n_zpsff7b943f.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how any sick, perverted, moronic idea that gets pushed by a liberal, the liberals all line up like good little brain washed robots and defend it.

This time it's FORCING little swingin' dick Johnny to be able to buddy right up beside your daughter butt naked in the locker room, just because he says he thinks he's a girl, with his MEAT hanging there in plain sight.

I'll tell ya, the left just keeps getting sicker and more deranged by the day. There are NO LIMITS for them, it NEVER ENDS. They keep coming up with this STUPID, SICK, PERVERTED SHIT and keep FORCING it on NORMAL PEOPLE... and then they wonder why people have a problem with homos.

Sickening, vile, disgusting sons a bitches.

Libtards are giving hormones to kids now to delay puberty. They are celebrating child abuse

They champion and support anything that is sick, disgusting, perverted and/or mentally ill. They have no limits, no boundaries, just fuck it, ANYTHING GOES! If little Johnny says he thinks he's a girl, then the libs are going to FORCE you to accept little Johnny swingin' his DICK in your daughter's FACE.

You don't like it? Tough shit.

State Ordering Girls' Locker Rooms Open to BOYS!

More evidence of the reactionary conservative’s fear of change and diversity; as well as the propensity toward totalitarianism by many on the right, where everyone must be compelled to conform.

Absolute proof that C_Clayton_Jones is a moron.

Tell me something, hypothetically, if your hypothetical daughter decided she was a hypothetical boy, and wanted to join the football team at high school, would you let her hypothetically get in the shower with all those non hypothetical teenage boys? Does the fact that you actual think that is a bad idea make you a reactionary conservative who is afraid of change, or does it just mean you used to be a teenage boy?

The mistake you make is to think progressives will be anything but delighted when orgies and group rape is legal and supervised in the schools. That is their idea of heaven.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
AND... it is ALWAYS the DEMOCRATS that are PUSHING this SHIT... DEMOCRATS!

SICK, FUCKING LIBERALS.

insanity. I swear there is no common sense anymore. it keeps getting more and more absurd every day too

If the students at the schools are okay with it, then fine. But if not, then there should be either a disabled bathroom or unisex bathroom they can use.

I'd say the only one with the real perversions here is you.

Just listen to yourself. Nowhere does that reality exist but your own mind. Do you really think a lot about people fucking their own daughters?

Damn, if I was still in high school, I would have to think about becoming transgendered and acting like a little girl so I could use the girls bathroom. :cuckoo:

The thought may have entered my mind a jillion times to join the junior girls in their gang shower after a sweaty gym session, but the intent was definitely NOT to act like a little girl!:cool:

In this day and age we have the internet, which no doubt saves people from thinking up such schemes :rolleyes:

How many sexual assaults will have to take place before we see a recall election?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VR-Djt5bZI]THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS boys and girls together - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back