Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

How much science do you know? Immunity can be temporary, whether from infection or vaccine.

Who strikes out are those who ignore science, thinking they know better because they watch Tucker Carlson, and then spread Delta to their children and neighbors. I mean, nobody minds if a few million Republicans disappear, but children? That's a bit much. Y'all are vile sociopaths.
>How much science do you know?

Probably way more than you.

>Immunity can be temporary, whether from infection or vaccine.

Yes, everyone is different. Duh. Even blood type matters.

Viruses are quite complicated. Us silly humans thinking we can control mutating respiratory viruses is silly of us.

We have had influenza vaccines for decades, yet in a good year, they are only about 50% effective.

Given time, the same will be true of COVID. It will also become seasonal, and periodic boosters will be recommended.

There are four other coronaviruses in addition to COVID that most people acquire at some point in their lives. Like COVID, they mainly cause flu0like symptoms. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They also mainly cause flu-like symptoms.

Back to your only point which was not an insult.... Look at this from 2008...

Two new studies on the Spanish flu were published this week. The first, in the journal Nature, found that some people in their 90s — who were 2 to 10 years old when the pandemic hit — still had antibodies to the virus circulating in their blood. 90 years later.

>Who strikes out are those who ignore science, thinking they know better because they watch Tucker Carlson, and then spread Delta to their children and neighbors. I mean, nobody minds if a few million Republicans disappear, but children? That's a bit much. Y'all are vile sociopaths.

Resorting to insults and irrelevant political attacks while discussing scientific topics is an automatic fail in my book. You, sir, have failed rather miserably. Have a good evening.

Last edited:
First of all I have doubts about the credibility of zero hedge, especially on medical issues, since it is primarily a financial publication. But lets say that they are right.

Nothing here says that the increase in infections are among the vaxxed or that the vaxxed are symtomatic. It says that thereis an uptick in infection in places where the vax rate is high and offers some explaination. From your link:

Once again you have failed miserably to back up your lie that the vaccine is somehow responsible for transmitting covid. We know that those who are vaccinated can be infected and spread Covid .We know that the Delta varient is somewhat resitant to the vax. But as I pointed out , that is entirely different. Bottom line is that you got caught in a lie. You got caught spreading disinformation which is obvious to anyone with two funtioning brain cell. Now you are trying to gaslight your way out of that. Not working. You can't make me doubt myself

Deductive logic and reasoning is lost on you. No surprise there.

Maybe, maybe not. But that's a far better means of justice than preemptively outlawing what might be the best way forward.
I agree.

If anything, states need to start codifying causes of action for vax injuries, and anyone down-line mandating the same, for any reason. It needs to work just like a products liability action.

Google this, courts rule corporation can require vaccines

A Texas federal judge on Saturday upheld a Houston hospital system’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for staff, in a decision that could offer clarity on the legal question of whether companies can require the shot.

But don’t expect the ruling to open the floodgates on more employers requiring COVID-19 vaccinations, experts said.

At a time when many bosses are already reluctant to force the issue, the court decision might nudge more health-care providers into requiring the COVID-19 vaccination, they said. But that could be it.

“A lot of employers have decided they don’t want the controversy,” said Kevin Troutman, a partner at Fisher Phillips representing management in employment law cases.
Cause the Supreme Court will say nope

Deductive logic and reasoning is lost on you. No surprise there.

Hundreds of thousands more with that story who have already taken this injection.

You were called out and shown facts. Your lies have been exposed and noted.
My lies? What lies? What facts? You are still trying to gaslight me and you are falling flat on your face,.Tell us what exactly I lied about. I clearly documented and debunked your lie that the vax causes the virus to spread. Again, you stupidly stated that the vax is spreading the virus . I shot that down and you have no defense except to try and deflect it with more lies, You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole that you are drowning in. Give it up Brownie

Last edited:
My lies? What lies? What facts? You are still trying to gaslight me and you are falling flat on your face,.Tell us what exactly I lied about. I clearly documented and debunked your lie that the vax causes the virus to spread. Again, you stupidly stated that the vax is spreading the virus . I shot that down and you have no defense except to try and deflect it with more lies, You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole that you are drowning in. Give it up Brownie

You're too funny, prog!!

Cause the Supreme Court will say nope
NFL

"you can't be forced to take a vaccine"

"But that's not the same as a vaccine mandate.

A vaccine mandate means we're setting a condition on you returning to society or participating in a particular activity. And that condition is you're vaccinated.

States are setting vaccine mandates and private employers are doing the same because they can, legally. That's very distinct from a compelled vaccine.So you want to return to work. You want to go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. You want to attend your school (if you're eligible for a vaccine). States are setting vaccine mandates and private employers are doing the same because they can, legally. That's very distinct from a compelled vaccine.

Now, how far can we go with that? Very far. The U.S. Supreme Court has even affirmed that we can set vaccine mandates at the state or local level. So right now, we have Supreme Court precedents allowing that to occur."

They can tell you what to do while you are on company property.

But injecting a trial vaccine doesn't just affect you at work, it effects your entire life, and any business demanding that you do so would be liable for any problems that this vaccine could develop.

Doubt it.

Why not? I and millions develop pancreas cancer. It's found that the vaccine is a major player in this epidemic. I had to get the shot against my will to keep my job. You bet my employer is responsible and I or my family would see it through the judicial process.

Forum List

Back