Here We Go Again;Democrats & Media Soon To Blame GOP For Economic Downturn Of 2011

I am still waiting for Chris Matthews and Racheal MaddHamster to blame Sarah Palin on Pearl Harbour and 9/11.
Do you mean like your MessiahRushie blaming the Bush stock market crash five months before Obama took office on Obama??

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

I don't think Rush is correct that Obama alone caused investors to pull money out but I think a Democratic Congress in 2007 combined with either a McCain Presidency or an Obama Presidency did signal more unsustainable government overspending and that caused investors to cash out.

So, is this thread a tacit confession that all the conservatives around here who tried to blame the recession that began in 2007 on the 2006 election of the Democratic congress,

all those 'nuts were/are full of shit??

and sure enough,Rush is laughing at the Dem's as we speak. and did anyone see Ron Reagan Jr last night on Hardballs? (I think at least 3000 people saw the show) he looked like an aardvark with a suit trying t convince america that this mess is all the fault of the GOP,,,,but I changed back to FOX cause Ron Reagan was about to give me violent diahrrea.

I love to watch Chris Mathews for the simple reason of watching him have a mini stroke over the GOP.I think he's a joke with his defense of Obama rants they show during their commercial breaks.I also enjoy his man crush on Ron Reagan whenever Mathews has him on the show.He just loves this guy.

The past two nights I tuned in to see this jack off filling in and thought Geeeez they couldn't find anyone to cover for Mathews.I lasted about 30 seconds and went to find something else to watch. :(

I am still waiting for Chris Matthews and Racheal MaddHamster to blame Sarah Palin on Pearl Harbour and 9/11.
Do you mean like your MessiahRushie blaming the Bush stock market crash five months before Obama took office on Obama??

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

I don't think Rush is correct that Obama alone caused investors to pull money out but I think a Democratic Congress in 2007 combined with either a McCain Presidency or an Obama Presidency did signal more unsustainable government overspending and that caused investors to cash out.
Except the stock market started crashing in October 2007, long before either Obama or McCain had secured their nominations!

Why is it ever ytime a Dem talks about the economy its always "the worst since the FDR Depression?"

Frank has been the loudest voice in blaming the 2007 recession on the Democrats winning the House in 2006...

...so if Frank was right, and not full of shit, then it should be a good argument to blame any 2011 downturn in the economy on that 'historic GOP landslide' in 2010.

:razz:

It's already started! The Dem's are already finding ways to blame the GOP for blocking every effort to pump up private sector jobs. Especially after more bad economic news today. When you consider how desperately the GOP has been trying to repeal the "Obama Forced Health-Care" plan and easing up regulations on small business, it's so obvious the Liberals are just continuing their lies. We're not buying it! Go ahead PMS-NBC,CBS and CNN, try to convince to 200 Million pissed off Americans that "It's All Bush's and/or the GOP's Fault".:clap2:

Dems blamed Bush for the recession in 2001 and Republicans blamed Democrats after the 2006 elections for the financial collapse. Both are wrong, as is the assertion in the OP, but wrong and right facts are often inconsequential in politics.

Why is it ever ytime a Dem talks about the economy its always "the worst since the FDR Depression?"

Frank has been the loudest voice in blaming the 2007 recession on the Democrats winning the House in 2006...

...so if Frank was right, and not full of shit, then it should be a good argument to blame any 2011 downturn in the economy on that 'historic GOP landslide' in 2010.

Blaming the Financial Crisis on the 2006 election is beyond fucking idiotic.

Of course, blaming our woes today for the 2010 election is pretty dumb too.

Neither is correct.

In 2006, we had perhaps the biggest asset bubble of all time. Blaming Obama and the Democrats for the Housing collapse is as ridiculous as blaming Bush and the Republicans for the Tech Bubble collapse in 2001 and 2002.

But political people with little understanding of economic and financial history like to ascribe why their side made the country rich and the other side creates poverty.

That's basically because it is the fault of the GOP.

How much more time and money will the Big 0 need to spend before it's his problem?

What has he done that has worked and please demonstrate with the positive effects actually shown in the economic growth, job growth, industrial expansion and growing exports.

How many jobs have his policies retrieved from China?

How much has the federal tax revenue increased?

How much have the new business starts increased?

These are not fleeting promises. These are measurables and the most powerful man in the world has done everything he can think of and nothing is working.

Is it possible he's doing the wrong things?

Last edited:
:razz:

It's already started! The Dem's are already finding ways to blame the GOP for blocking every effort to pump up private sector jobs. Especially after more bad economic news today. When you consider how desperately the GOP has been trying to repeal the "Obama Forced Health-Care" plan and easing up regulations on small business, it's so obvious the Liberals are just continuing their lies. We're not buying it! Go ahead PMS-NBC,CBS and CNN, try to convince to 200 Million pissed off Americans that "It's All Bush's and/or the GOP's Fault".:clap2:

Examples? Links?

I can't provide either, but I know I've seen clips of both Reid and Durbin saying exactly this.

That's basically because it is the fault of the GOP.

How much more time and money will the Big 0 need to spend before it's his problem?

What has he done that has worked and please demonstrate with the positive effects actually shown in the economic growth, job growth, industrial expansion and growing exports.

How many jobs have his policies retrieved from China?

How much has the federal tax revenue increased?

How much have the new business starts increased?

These are not fleeting promises. These are measurables and the most powerful in the world has done everything he can think of and nothing is working.

Is it possible he's doing the wrong things?

There are limits to the power of a president.

Economies have never been and never will be run by a president under a system such as our founders designed.

Now that being said it is much easier for a president to distroy an economy than to instantly turn it on a dime.

Tell me how long the average recession lasts?

Tell me how this country has gotten worse than what Bush left Obama?

March 2, 2009

Business people are not equipped to handle the snowstorm of paper required to do anything. It now requires more documents to hire an employee than is required to issue and IPO.

A business person was being interviewed about government requirements for documentation. He held up a piece of paper that appearred to be about half of and 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper and said that this was the loan that got his business going 30 years ago. He then held up a book bound in blue that appearred to be about 100 pages big and said that it was the agreement for a similar loan from the late 90's.

Today that document is 4 times the size.

The loans are issued by banks which are controlled by the government which are regulating the life out of the economy.

Everybody points at the Sub Prime Lending as the reason that banks need to be even more over-regulated, but the Sub Prime mess was founded on the practices of the non-bank loan issuing entities that operatied outside the regulation of the FEDS.

In spite of all of the regulations that make it difficult to grow an economy, we still have the Sub Primes, Bernie Madoff and 2 trillion dollar deficit with 16% unemployment.

What's wrong with this picture?

So, is this thread a tacit confession that all the conservatives around here who tried to blame the recession that began in 2007 on the 2006 election of the Democratic congress,

Most of the referances to that little tid bit that i've read around here were in response to some raving LIB saying that it was Bush's fault. The reply indicating that all was pretty good until the Dems stepped in and tried to "fix" things.

What policies of the Republicans have been passed to create and change of any type?

Most of the referances to that little tid bit that i've read around here were in response to some raving LIB saying that it was Bush's fault. The reply indicating that all was pretty good until the Dems stepped in and tried to "fix" things.

The mess this country is in was Bush and the republicans fault.

Those are the facts and denying them is hyper partisanship.

Bush Ignored the warnings of a HIT on America by our own head of terrorism at the time.

We were hit.

Bush took us into Iraq based on LIES that were designed for them to go get Sadam and his oil profits.

The Bush SEC gamed the system to hold back the parts of the gramm leach bliely act that would have prevented the housing Boom and bust.

The messes we now see in the US were caused by Bush and the republicans.

It is a fact and pretending it isnt is mere foolishness.

It can't be the GOP, Obama said ATM's kicked his economy's ass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-75KJkJiVRo]YouTube - ‪Obama Blames ATM's For Current Unemployment‬‏[/ame]

"we created 2 million jobs..." LOL

Bush Ignored the warnings of a HIT on America by our own head of terrorism at the time.

We were hit.

Bush took us into Iraq based on LIES that were designed for them to go get Sadam and his oil profits.

The Bush SEC gamed the system to hold back the parts of the gramm leach bliely act that would have prevented the housing Boom and bust.

The messes we now see in the US were caused by Bush and the republicans.

It is a fact and pretending it isnt is mere foolishness.

What would you have done had you gotten the warning Bush did about AQ?

Forum List

Back