Here is the Trump interview from two days ago that was taken down by YouTube

What elitist snots you liberals are. Just exactly why you're losing on all fronts, even the culture.

The 2020 United States presidential election was the 59th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.[a] The Democratic ticket of former vice president Joe Biden and the junior U.S. senator from California Kamala Harris defeated the incumbent Republican president Donald Trump and incumbent vice president Mike Pence.[6] The election took place against the backdrop of the global COVID-19 pandemic and related recession. It was the first election since 1992, the first in the 21st century, and the fifth in the past 100 years, in which the incumbent president failed to win a second term. The election saw the highest voter turnout by percentage since 1900,[7] with each of the two main tickets receiving more than 74 million votes, surpassing Barack Obama's record of 69.5 million votes from 2008. Biden received more than 81 million votes,[8] the most votes ever cast for a candidate in a U.S. presidential election

The 2020 United States presidential election was the 59th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.[a] The Democratic ticket of former vice president Joe Biden and the junior U.S. senator from California Kamala Harris defeated the incumbent Republican president Donald Trump and incumbent vice president Mike Pence.[6] The election took place against the backdrop of the global COVID-19 pandemic and related recession. It was the first election since 1992, the first in the 21st century, and the fifth in the past 100 years, in which the incumbent president failed to win a second term. The election saw the highest voter turnout by percentage since 1900,[7] with each of the two main tickets receiving more than 74 million votes, surpassing Barack Obama's record of 69.5 million votes from 2008. Biden received more than 81 million votes,[8] the most votes ever cast for a candidate in a U.S. presidential election

Look up "pyrrhic victory"

14:40 on windmills. "They kill ALL the birds". LIAR......Trump Lies.
14:50 "and I had them (windmills) way down". WTF does that mean?
15:20 Nobody had heard of NordStream until I came along.
"Until I came around, nobody knew what NordStream2 was, you guys know that."

And you RWI's still support this clown. WHY? oh Policies......LOOLLOOLOL

And this is just 1 minute of the entire interview.
I can hardly wait to disect the rest of the idiots responses.
Goodnight.

What elitist snots you liberals are. Just exactly why you're losing on all fronts, even the culture.
I would LOVE to teach with you sue, so we could have a conversation face to face, without USMB protection.

You would not fair very well.
Goodnight Sue.
Go plan a lesson.

Forum List

Back