Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

O please, summarize it on a 3x5 card so I can deal with it. I don't have time for this.

Russia did it. And they did it with the intent of helping Trump.

You are welcome.

You must have been missing all the lies the government has been caught in, just because this lie memo is out doesn't make it that it is truth. They want the fools to believe them so they give their orders to make it official and by doing so in some brain damaged minds that makes it official that mommy and daddy said this is who did it so it must be so because they said so.

This fkn Government has been lying to the population longer than your ass has been alive the sooner you boot lickers wake up and see all the proof of it in front of your faces the soooner you might catch onto the game.
After all they think Americans are that dumb, and are at a point now where they just put it all out in the open knowing all they gotta do is twist that, turn this, lie about this cover up that.
It is interesting how all the rubes inherently trust the government. The report focuses on RT network as being a propaganda arm of the Russian government. I'm not sure how credible that is. I am sure that the RT network presents an alternative to the US corporate media narrative and gives voice to dissent. With this report, the government is attempting to muffle that voice, all the while being cheered on by millions. These millions are the same people that have expressed dismay that Trump might be fascist, WTF. Hello.......McFly.

O please, summarize it on a 3x5 card so I can deal with it. I don't have time for this.

You are welcome.

You must have been missing all the lies the government has been caught in, just because this lie memo is out doesn't make it that it is truth. They want the fools to believe them so they give their orders to make it official and by doing so in some brain damaged minds that makes it official that mommy and daddy said this is who did it so it must be so because they said so.

This fkn Government has been lying to the population longer than your ass has been alive the sooner you boot lickers wake up and see all the proof of it in front of your faces the soooner you might catch onto the game.
After all they think Americans are that dumb, and are at a point now where they just put it all out in the open knowing all they gotta do is twist that, turn this, lie about this cover up that.
It is interesting how all the rubes inherently trust the government. The report focuses on RT network as being a propaganda arm of the Russian government. I'm not sure how credible that is. I am sure that the RT network presents an alternative to the US corporate media narrative and gives voice to dissent. With this report, the government is attempting to muffle that voice, all the while being cheered on by millions. These millions are the same people that have expressed dismay that Trump might be fascist, WTF. Hello.......McFly.

You do realize that RT is state owned and run?

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.

Thank the Russians for their exposure of Hillary's corruption and work to make sure they can't do it again.
Don't worry, whatever the Russians did to hack Hillary-DNC, you can bet dam sure when the opportunity suits Russia-Putin they will do the same to the Republicant's!!!!!

Oh imagine all the bitching moaning and complaining then.

You are welcome.

So, they are voice for dissent. A resource that is slowly being choked off by idiots like you. Dissent will not be tolerated in the future America, and you won't be able to blame Trump. It will be your own doing. Because you are a frightened little bitch.

Last edited:
The Crooked Hillary supporters are using almost all logical fallacies possible in regards to the "Russia Hacked The Election Process" false narrative. That CIA, FBI, NSA bullshit report seems to be written under consultation with Crooked Hillary, Podesta, and a science fiction screenplay writer working on the latest stupid Star Wars movie.
Trump in 2016 finally brought his prediction from 1998 to fruition.
donald-trump1.jpg

Wonder why the DNC were so afraid of turning their server over to the FBI? Is there or was there something on the server that would cause an FBI investigation of voter fraud or treason?
So has the FBI turned over Hillary's servers and Emails to the GOP Congress and the illiterate conservative red states to find out the criminality of Hillary's crimes???

You are welcome.

So, they are voice for dissent. A resource that is slowly being choked off by idiots like you. Dissent will not be tolerated in the future America, and you won't be able to blame Trump. It will be your own doing. Because you are a frightened little bitch.

Seriously, are you fucking retarded? They are owned and run by the Russian government, what do you expect them to run as news? You fucking jackhole.

We hopefully won't be fooled lime we were when Republicans lied us into Iraq. For example they will try to start a war with Iran but good luck getting England, Americans or democratic politicians to approve. No way. So years later you can say "but hillary voted for invading Iraq".

We won't just believe trump like we did bush.

Where is the report on obuthole spending our money to influence Israel's election? So Putin copied obuthole, stupid libtards.

Did we hack Israel?
Russia didn't hack America neither, he allegedly hacked the DNC.

Actually, Russia has been implicated in quite a few hacking endeavors against us. The DNC is only the latest.
Putin-Russia didn't waste any opportunities they hacked the RNC as well. Some GOP Congressional members already realize this. To bad the avg conservative voters are willingly blind to this reality.

You are welcome.

Seriously, are you fucking retarded? They are owned and run by the Russian government, what do you expect them to run as news? You fucking jackhole.
It is only information. Keep or toss it. I like having that freedom to decide. Stop trying to fuck it up.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.
What were the top 5 things that came out f the emails that made you come to your opinion?

I don't remember a lot of them, the only one I remember is that the DNC conspired against Sanders. Are you going to argue that the emails pointed to nothing? If that is what you are going to say then how did they throw the election?
So this caused you to vote for a Con Man and Fascism!!!!!

She`s corrupt? It was Trump who just wrote a $25 million check to the 4,000 people he robbed at Trump U.

Their masters call them dumb right to their face and they don't even flinch or deny or argue.....Just meekly do as ordered and push the talking point they are handed

You are commiserating with a nutbag conspiracy guy. Do you know that?
FK U NUTBAG idiot. Do you even know how to give an opinion back with out being some ignorant rude low life skank that has to attack someone with vicious words just because they don't agree with your low IQ statement. what a little bitch. You want to be an ignorant bastard I will be ignorant right Back asshole.

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE RUDE, AND ALL TALK YOU COWARDLY LITTLE BITCH. BET YOU WOULDN'T ACT THAT WAY TO SOMEONE'S FACE .FAKE POS.

Chief Planner Newt on Twitter

RETWEET if you agree with @TuckerCarlson: Nobody "hacked the election" — they hacked Podesta's flimsy Gmail account.
R u a butthurt ❄? Yes, you are. Not a unique one, though.

So what the fkn prick can't comment back with out CALLING SOMEONE A FKN CONSPIRACY NUTBAG...

I'M GOING TO BITE BACK if my fkn ass was butt hurt my ASS would walk away and NOT FEND FOR MYSELF SO FK OFF>

I CAN'T STAND A LOW LIFE SKANK WHO ONLY HAS BALLS ON COMPUTER BUT IN PERSON IS NOTHNG MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH.
There's a low life Twitter Manchurian candidate who's a puppet to Putin......what could go wrong????

FK U NUTBAG idiot. Do you even know how to give an opinion back with out being some ignorant rude low life skank that has to attack someone with vicious words just because they don't agree with your low IQ statement. what a little bitch. You want to be an ignorant bastard I will be ignorant right Back asshole.

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE RUDE, AND ALL TALK YOU COWARDLY LITTLE BITCH. BET YOU WOULDN'T ACT THAT WAY TO SOMEONE'S FACE .FAKE POS.

Chief Planner Newt on Twitter

RETWEET if you agree with @TuckerCarlson: Nobody "hacked the election" — they hacked Podesta's flimsy Gmail account.
R u a butthurt ❄? Yes, you are. Not a unique one, though.

So what the fkn prick can't comment back with out CALLING SOMEONE A FKN CONSPIRACY NUTBAG...

I'M GOING TO BITE BACK if my fkn ass was butt hurt my ASS would walk away and NOT FEND FOR MYSELF SO FK OFF>

I CAN'T STAND A LOW LIFE SKANK WHO ONLY HAS BALLS ON COMPUTER BUT IN PERSON IS NOTHNG MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH.
Calm down, vessel filled to bursting with ridiculous tales.

View attachment 105523

That was actually meant for sissy boy up there sorry it replied to you. But I am sick of that ignorant pos always calling people some smart ass comment only a little bitch goes around making statements to others as he does. and he does it to everyone that doesn't agree with his panzy loser self. Typical liberal mental case.
Dude, clearly you are the mental case in this conversation.
Perhaps Trump can find a position in his fascist cabinet.....like cleaning the bathrooms in the WH.

I think nobody really cares.

There is little that can be done to stop Russia, China, N.Korea, or anybody else from flooding the Internet with spam.

Trump and Putin will get along better than Hillary would have.

And Hillary has already proven in Libya that she is incompetent.

We don't yet know if Trump will be incompetent too.

Forum List

Back