Here is an idea on how to pay for tax cuts

Get rid of Obama care and much of that deficit will disappear.

Do not give money to those originations that can survive on their own.

Do not give money to countries that hate the US.

for a start, cut stuffing PORK in any, and all bills that go to the floor for a vote.

That's right. Cut the $1.4 trillion in tax expenditure spending and you can cut tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt.
Amusingly, the wife and I did the math off the tops of our heads, but we think we'd come out ahead with doubling the standard deduction and eliminating expeditures for state and local taxes and mortgage interest. But politically, there was no way the gop would get that through unless they worked with dems for a couple of years, held hearings, and made some hard decisions.

The homebuilders wouldn't like it, but we'd all be a lot better off not putting so much money into homes, and just getting lower taxes. And in the end the homebuilders would do ok ... building smaller homes and doing more renovation. But we'd be like Europe and and have fewer suburbs!

SSN, Pensions, Medicare/ Medicaid and military cost the most.

(1) Form SSN adopt the Chilean private investment model that has produce 7% returns vs negative returns in the current system.

(2) Medicare and Medicaid: not sure what can be done. Healthcare for old people is expensive it is necessary

(3) End collective defined pensions across the board. The private sector lost them so should the public sector

(4) Military: Yes the Military should be cut to double, not triple China and Russia’s combined military spend

(5) 10% cuts across the board in personnel at every gov agency. Eliminate redundant or useless agencies.

In reality cutting the spending shouldn’t be that tough

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Perhaps we need a 4th branch of government, headed by a Chief Financial Officer? How do we fix this? Neither party has acted responsibly.

How about the 10th Amendment gets enforced, and the states take over all the social welfare programs FDR and LBJ puked up into our lives?

My guess is a whole shit ton of people end up stealing jobs from illegal immigrants.

$4 trillion budget and $20 trillion debt isn't enough for Progs....

It’s obviously not enough for conservatives either since you guys are the ones primarily running the debt up

BULLSHIT.

Your meat puppet faggot messiah doubled it while stifling military spending.

Hell, you're not even that much of a libturd douche, you're just a stupid douche.

Progs love to ask the rhetorical question: "HOW WILL WE PAY FOR THE TAX CUTS?"

SPEND LESS....DUH!

$4 trillion budget and $20 trillion debt isn't enough for Progs....they CLAIM to care about not FUCKING OVER their children with global warming, but they don't care about burdening their children with crippling debt.

We are about 10 years from being Greece.

You’re evil! Don’t you understand? It’s for the children, the poor and the sick. Besides, all those rich republicans aren’t paying anything. #liberal logic

We need to severely cut back military spending

We need to cut spending across the board, and yes, the military needs to remember what it's like to function on a budget.

I'd like to see the entire federal budget cut in half (about $2 trillion) and a tax structure that would generate about $3 trillion so we can can pay down the debt so we don't end up like Greece.

Progs can't do math. They only care about the debt if it's a PUB creating it. :badgrin:

It can be done. The Republican Congress passed the BALANCED BUDGET ACT OF 1997.....

154 DEMOCRATS VOTED ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.....but dipshit progs credit BILL CLINTON and DEMS for balancing the budget.

Hillary is such a fucking liar.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1997/roll241.xml

Read the Roll Call:

Ayes Noes
Republican 219 7
Democratic 51 154
Independent 1
TOTALS 270 162

Amusingly, the wife and I did the math off the tops of our heads, but we think we'd come out ahead with doubling the standard deduction and eliminating expeditures for state and local taxes and mortgage interest. But politically, there was no way the gop would get that through unless they worked with dems for a couple of years, held hearings, and made some hard decisions.

The homebuilders wouldn't like it, but we'd all be a lot better off not putting so much money into homes, and just getting lower taxes. And in the end the homebuilders would do ok ... building smaller homes and doing more renovation. But we'd be like Europe and and have fewer suburbs!

As far as I could gather, you only benefit from the mortgage deduction if you're paying a bigger note than most people do. Our interest payment was lower than the standard deduction, and we could not do both.

If things are going to be FAIR, %5 should be your federal tax. I still hate the concept of federal income tax, but it should just be that simple. The bed wetters always want more from "the rich" but who gets to decide what arbitrary amount of yearly income makes someone "rich"? The concept of a progressive tax increase is immoral.

STOP SPENDING SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!

I seriously have no idea why the federal government can NEVER seem to be held accountable or expected to reduce spending. Even when the republicrats attempt to reduce INCREASES, the bed wetters wail about starving old people and "the (fattest) poor" (people on earth). Instead of the feds increasing spending levels %8 every year, how about they just increase it %1? All they have to do is an equally piss poor job next year as they did this year, and they still get a little extra.

That sounds like a goddamn "compromise" to me. I'm a fuckin "moderate" now, look at me.

If it were really up to me, I'd slash the entire budget %10 and not allow an increase until it can be justified. The amount of waste I witnessed as a soldier was breath taking, I know for damn sure the civil service departments are no better if not worse in some cases. I can bet there are thousands of checks that go out to people that don't show up anywhere to earn them, if they even truly exist. Add the redundancy to it and you could probably cut %25 and still reasonably expect to federal government to perform just as pitifully as it does now.

It's time to give the nanny state a double mastectomy and sew her gash up.

You're forgetting one thing. Congressmen are in office only until the next election. If getting elected means spending an additional $500 billion of the taxpayer's money, that's a good bargain, in their eyes. Why would any of them say "no" if that means they wouldn't get to play with trillions of dollars for another two years?

Progs love to ask the rhetorical question: "HOW WILL WE PAY FOR THE TAX CUTS?"

SPEND LESS....DUH!

$4 trillion budget and $20 trillion debt isn't enough for Progs....they CLAIM to care about not FUCKING OVER their children with global warming, but they don't care about burdening their children with crippling debt.

We are about 10 years from being Greece.

Less than 10 years if action isn't taken and both parties love to spend freely! It has been proven over and over again now for decades.

STOP SPENDING SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!

I seriously have no idea why the federal government can NEVER seem to be held accountable or expected to reduce spending. Even when the republicrats attempt to reduce INCREASES, the bed wetters wail about starving old people and "the (fattest) poor" (people on earth). Instead of the feds increasing spending levels %8 every year, how about they just increase it %1? All they have to do is an equally piss poor job next year as they did this year, and they still get a little extra.

That sounds like a goddamn "compromise" to me. I'm a fuckin "moderate" now, look at me.

If it were really up to me, I'd slash the entire budget %10 and not allow an increase until it can be justified. The amount of waste I witnessed as a soldier was breath taking, I know for damn sure the civil service departments are no better if not worse in some cases. I can bet there are thousands of checks that go out to people that don't show up anywhere to earn them, if they even truly exist. Add the redundancy to it and you could probably cut %25 and still reasonably expect to federal government to perform just as pitifully as it does now.

It's time to give the nanny state a double mastectomy and sew her gash up.

Easy, cut medicare, SS and Medicaid.
Keep the gov out of my Medicare as the high school trumpette said

We need to severely cut back military spending

How? What are you going to cut? Be specific please.

We have helicopters (CH-46) in the Marine Corps that came in service 53 years ago.

Our main bomber (B-52) came in service 62 years ago!

The Army's main tank (M-1) came into service 37 years ago.

We tried to go smaller with our Navy fleet, and now the replacements break down and are laid up for months because they have such a poor design.

How? What are you going to cut? Be specific please.

We have helicopters (CH-46) in the Marine Corps that came in service 53 years ago.

Our main bomber (B-52) came in service 62 years ago!

The Army's main tank (M-1) came into service 37 years ago.

We tried to go smaller with our Navy fleet, and now the replacements break down and are laid up for months because they have such a poor design.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the UN was established so that all the world's powers would work together and eliminate the possibility of another world war by establishing effective and enforceable terms of coexistence.

Do you mean to tell me the acolytes of karl marx failed again?

Well then fuck it. Lets just conquer the whole damned world and be done. Everyone on the planet has the Bill of Rights. That means they can speak their mind, worship cats, carry guns and tell dictators to go suck a bag of dicks.

That's utopia assholes.

Forum List

Back