Here is a moment where I disagree with Tucker Carlson.

The ultimate gas about these fox crap new followers , even after they all had to say they weren't newscasters but were strictly just entertainers' people and shouldn't be excepted as saying the truth. They still accept their lies as gospel

I don't even know what you are talking about or what the issue you say this piece of shit Carlson is saying but I can arbitrarily say it is a lie and I bet I will be correct, and you will be found comically wrong. You people are like shooting ducks in a barrel
Shooting fish in a barrel, shooting fish.
Carlson is entertainment, and he'll be the first to admit that.
Not sure how Madcow sees herself.

I watch quite a few YouTube news channels like Patrick bet David and the Valuetainment channel. I will watch Glenn Greenwald from time to time on his YouTube channel. And I do still tune in to CNN to see what they have to say but it’s very hard to watch when they are constantly using the term white supremacy. I used to watch PBS NewsHour but they have gone to the far left. I used to listen to NPR radio but they have gone to the far left.

The most non-biased news channel of my opinion is C-SPAN. Especially the Washington journal because American citizens can call into the show and provide their opinion on various topics and I have actually done this I’ve called them a few times.

I’ve seen the way people like zinc warrior and the guy with the Indiana Jones avatar act it is monstrous. They claim to stand up for LGBT rights, rights for all that’s not how they act. So that’s a huge problem and they’re big time left wing fans.

The way CNN covers LGBT issues or the way far left Democrats even on this form talk about LGBT issues is insane. They’re out of their minds we live in a country where there are equity jobs like major corporations and the federal government giving people jobs based on their sexuality and skin color. And yet we still have LGBT people complaining that they are targeted they are coming off as not only whiners but is anti-American and very much hurtful to the country.

most Americans LGBT people , white people , Black people they see what’s going on and they are standing up to the far left but it’s just the far left and this is inclusive of all types of Americans they are very much problematic and they hopefully can change their ways.

But for the reasons I have stated in this thread and in many threads tucker Carlson is the best we have when it comes to left-wing news or right wing news. He is on the right wing but he’s also somebody I vehemently disagreed with perhaps six or eight years ago. But people change their political outlooks and I did mine because the Democrats have lost their minds in the last five years. They changed drastically and they’re putting forth policies that hurt the country. Like their equity policies, their support of BLM, their idea that there is systemic racism in this country which is offensive to regular every day American citizens.

You can also talk about the fact that the governor of New York when it was Cuomo banned plastic bags which hurt the working man. And it literally hurts cashiers because now they have to deal with Papercuts when packing groceries using paper bags. And the fact that democratic politicians and even for that matter Republicans have allowed destruction of historical statues in this country ….nobody has built them back and put them back up yet so that last point is a criticism of both parties and their weakness. And the response from Democrats is all “those historical people were racist” but they don’t give a shit about the fact that when white people owned slaves so did Black people and Indians.

The coverage of January 6 was pretty much the nail in the coffin for me ….CNN and the left-wing news completely disregarded the BLM riots and how they attacked government institutions. It is disgraceful. It doesn’t matter that it’s the capital building a government institution is a government institution. An attack on our way of life and attack on our government whether it’s in the Minnesota Police building or whether it’s BLM attacking policeman or murdering 25 innocent people or attacking people for wearing Trump hats… there is no example on the right of white Trump supporters going around on pick up trucks attacking Black people it doesn’t exist. But every day if you watch “the view” or if you watch CNN they find a way to insult white people and we should reject that.
I haven’t watched C-SPAN in a while but from what you posted it sounds like I should. Like you I like Trucker. Right now I prefer him over Sean Hannity. Both are good and have usually told me the truth in the last few years. Laura Ingraham is also often worth listening to.

I totally agree on the BLM riots vs Jan 6th. The hypocrisy is amazing. Also rarely mentioned are the riots at the White House that sent President Trump to a secure bunker. These riots sound as serious if not more serious than Jan 6th.

I was a registered Democrat for years but changed to a Republican several years ago. As many will say it wasn’t as much as my leaving the Party as it was the Party left me. The Democratic Party has went batshit crazy in my opinion.

I haven’t watched C-SPAN in a while but from what you posted it sounds like I should. Like you I like Trucker. Right now I prefer him over Sean Hannity. Both are good and have usually told me the truth in the last few years. Laura Ingraham is also often worth listening to.

I totally agree on the BLM riots vs Jan 6th. The hypocrisy is amazing. Also rarely mentioned are the riots at the White House that sent President Trump to a secure bunker. These riots sound as serious if not more serious than Jan 6th.

I was a registered Democrat for years but changed to a Republican several years ago. As many will say it wasn’t as much as my leaving the Party as it was the Party left me. The Democratic Party has went batshit crazy in my opinion.

Trucker? :auiqs.jpg:

On C-SPAN they effectively report the news that’s about it at least with regard to the Washington journal. Whatever journalist is hosting the Washington journal does not provide their opinion on the news they literally just report the news. That is different from CNN and Fox News where all of the anchors provide their opinions as well as reporting on the news.

The Washington journal is on every morning from 7 AM until 10 AM Eastern time. It’s more or less a platform where the American people get to speak their minds on various issues.

I will still occasionally watch Sean Hannity but for years I’ve always disagreed with the guys approach to various topics.

I do admire Lauren Graham and Jesse Watters on Fox News.

These days there is nothing good on MSNBC or CNN to me it’s all very poor journalism. And I agree with you I was a democrat voter for the most part I still consider myself a Democrat I always will for a variety of reasons mostly going back into history. I like how Dennis Kucinich is talking about the Russia Ukraine situation and he is a Democrat. He is no longer in politics but he is still a Democrat.

But what we see today with regards to racism from the Democratic Party toward white people is something that was unheard of even just five years ago. Some trying to argue it all started with President Obama but I would disagree with that I believe it all started when Trump became president and Americans on the far left just couldn’t handle it and they went to extremist routes. And it all really took off during the coronavirus people were pent up with frustration inside of their homes and that’s when CNN and MSNBC were really popping out stories about black victims versus white cops or even just black victims versus black ops. And they were making up all sorts of nonsense statistics as they were going on he would imagine that 10,000 blacks year were being hung from trees or attacked from pick up trucks by Trump supporters each year. When it couldn’t be further from anything from the truth. There’s maybe 17 unarmed blacks killed a year by cops and far more white unarmed people killed by cops every year.

The media props up horrendous lawyers like Ben Crump who has absolutely no moral integrity. We are living in a country right now where our government is giving millions and millions of dollars to people because they’re related to somebody who was killed by a cop and in pretty much all of those cases it all comes down to mob justice … it’s not about the rule of law it is mob justice.

I think the worst case of police brutality against the black man was when saw five black cops beat the hell out of a young black man. And somehow the left wing media found a way to call it white racism against Black people…. I mean these people in the media are out of their minds.

That’s good you brought up how there was a riot at the White House when Trump was president I forgot about that. But it just goes to show you the news at least the left simply doesn’t cover that stuff properly .

One issue that means a lot to me has been the destruction of statues of white men who built the Christian civilized world. And they have nothing to do with the confederate states. And we had the mayor here in Buffalo (who I shook hands with twice )who approved of taking down the statue of Christopher Columbus… that is blatantly offensive and an at attack on Italian Americans…. but yet nobody is taking down statues of Indians or black men who owned slaves.… So that issue is one of the most dangerous slippery slopes in America and the fact that we don’t have Democrats or even Republicans who are out there working to rebuild or statues is a serious problem. So hope is that something is not about that hope is that people on the media on the right wing talk about that they keep talking about it until the statues are put back up

By the way here in Buffalo we have poor leader ship all they do is make excuses. We had something really bad happen over this winter 45 people froze to death over a few days in the storm of the century here in Buffalo . And the politicians just made excuses. That should never happen in a cold climate city like this.

Last edited:
The funniest part here? How Trump's obvious senility bothers the right not one bit. Since they're so blatantly inconstent, they're partisan hacks who should and will be ignored.

Trump is _much_ worse than Biden. Anyone denying that obvious fact probably has some senility issues of their own going on.
5q0qd2.jpg

I enjoy investigating different points of view. so for me press bias is not an issue. What I demand is press honesty.

Dosen't Madcow do the same, forkup?
How about Don Lemon?

What Carlson stated was fact, and the proof has been seen on many news outlets.
So go ahead and deflect away.
It was OPINION. Learn the difference between opinion and fact

On C-SPAN they effectively report the news that’s about it at least with regard to the Washington journal. Whatever journalist is hosting the Washington journal does not provide their opinion on the news they literally just report the news. That is different from CNN and Fox News where all of the anchors provide their opinions as well as reporting on the news.

The Washington journal is on every morning from 7 AM until 10 AM Eastern time. It’s more or less a platform where the American people get to speak their minds on various issues.

I will still occasionally watch Sean Hannity but for years I’ve always disagreed with the guys approach to various topics.

I do admire Lauren Graham and Jesse Watters on Fox News.

These days there is nothing good on MSNBC or CNN to me it’s all very poor journalism. And I agree with you I was a democrat voter for the most part I still consider myself a Democrat I always will for a variety of reasons mostly going back into history. I like how Dennis Kucinich is talking about the Russia Ukraine situation and he is a Democrat. He is no longer in politics but he is still a Democrat.

But what we see today with regards to racism from the Democratic Party toward white people is something that was unheard of even just five years ago. Some trying to argue it all started with President Obama but I would disagree with that I believe it all started when Trump became president and Americans on the far left just couldn’t handle it and they went to extremist routes. And it all really took off during the coronavirus people were pent up with frustration inside of their homes and that’s when CNN and MSNBC were really popping out stories about black victims versus white cops or even just black victims versus black ops. And they were making up all sorts of nonsense statistics as they were going on he would imagine that 10,000 blacks year were being hung from trees or attacked from pick up trucks by Trump supporters each year. When it couldn’t be further from anything from the truth. There’s maybe 17 unarmed blacks killed a year by cops and far more white unarmed people killed by cops every year.

The media props up horrendous lawyers like Ben Crump who has absolutely no moral integrity. We are living in a country right now where our government is giving millions and millions of dollars to people because they’re related to somebody who was killed by a cop and in pretty much all of those cases it all comes down to mob justice … it’s not about the rule of law it is mob justice.

I think the worst case of police brutality against the black man was when saw five black cops beat the hell out of a young black man. And somehow the left wing media found a way to call it white racism against Black people…. I mean these people in the media are out of their minds.

That’s good you brought up how there was a riot at the White House when Trump was president I forgot about that. But it just goes to show you the news at least the left simply doesn’t cover that stuff properly .

One issue that means a lot to me has been the destruction of statues of white men who built the Christian civilized world. And they have nothing to do with the confederate states. And we had the mayor here in Buffalo (who I shook hands with twice )who approved of taking down the statue of Christopher Columbus… that is blatantly offensive and an at attack on Italian Americans…. but yet nobody is taking down statues of Indians or black men who owned slaves.… So that issue is one of the most dangerous slippery slopes in America and the fact that we don’t have Democrats or even Republicans who are out there working to rebuild or statues is a serious problem. So hope is that something is not about that hope is that people on the media on the right wing talk about that they keep talking about it until the statues are put back up

By the way here in Buffalo we have poor leader ship all they do is make excuses. We had something really bad happen over this winter 45 people froze to death over a few days in the storm of the century here in Buffalo . And the politicians just made excuses. That should never happen in a cold climate city like this.
An excellent post that summed up things nicely.

I used to watch CNN and Fox News and occasionally MSNBC up to the time Trump took office. Then the liberal media went off the tracks in its full out attacks on Trump. Almost everyday CNN and especially MSNBC would announce a bombshell that would destroy Trump. None ever exploded.

Fox news kept telling me the attacks were baseless and was right so in the end I just stopped watching CNN and MSNBC. Why listen to fake news?

I will watch CNN when there is braking news not involving politics

The funniest part here? How Trump's obvious senility bothers the right not one bit. Since they're so blatantly inconstent, they're partisan hacks who should and will be ignored.

Trump is _much_ worse than Biden. Anyone denying that obvious fact probably has some senility issues of their own going on.
Senile? LOL Ten thousand comedians out of work and here you are trying to be funny.

Senile? LOL Ten thousand comedians out of work and here you are trying to be funny.
Anyone who has watched both men will notice Joe Biden shows more signs of dementia than Trump.

Now Biden does have good days and bad days. The liberal media tries to cover up times when he can’t remember names or guts lost walking off a stage.

Trump has rallies that last for more than an hour and many times he is not reading off a teleprompter. I have watched Trump’s rallies and while he rambles a lot and often exaggerates, he is entertaining. I see few signs of dementia if any with Trump. He isn’t the greatest speaker I have every listened to, but the does fire up an audience.

Forum List

Back