Here is a moment where I disagree with Tucker Carlson.

It's really interesting how quickly the deflect and change the subject folks got organized and intercepted the OP topic.
Are you talking about me? If you are it was Meister who insisted I answered his deflection. I refused to do so twice.

It's really interesting how quickly the deflect and change the subject folks got organized and intercepted the OP topic.

I directly addressed the subject but my question was never addressed.

I directly addressed the subject but my question was never addressed.
No you didn't. The topic is not Tucker Carlson but disagreement with him that Biden is too old and too mentally challenged to be President. You, like the other leftists, want to make the topic Tucker Carlson's and Fox News' sins.

Not one of you addressed Biden's age or mental decline which is what the topic is.

No you didn't. The topic is not Tucker Carlson but disagreement with him that Biden is too old and too mentally challenged to be President. You, like the other leftists, want to make the topic Tucker Carlson's and Fox News' sins.

Not one of you addressed Biden's age or mental decline which is what the topic is.

The title of the thread.

Here is a moment where I disagree with Tucker Carlson.​

I want to know how it is that you can really tell if you disagree with him or not as who knows if it's actually his actual belief or not.

If you wish to make an argument that Biden is competent, you need to provide a competent source to argue.

Tucker's words are never a serious thing to consider.

The funniest part here? How Trump's obvious senility bothers the right not one bit. Since they're so blatantly inconstent, they're partisan hacks who should and will be ignored.

Trump is _much_ worse than Biden. Anyone denying that obvious fact probably has some senility issues of their own going on.

WTF?

You're suggesting Trump is obviously senile and much worse than Biden?
How the fuck do you come to that conclusion when Trump can't shut up, while Biden speaks from a cue card and still can't help fucking up?

The title of the thread.

I want to know how it is that you can really tell if you disagree with him or not as who knows if it's actually his actual belief or not.

If you wish to make an argument that Biden is competent, you need to provide a competent source to argue.

Tucker's words are never a serious thing to consider.
Well if you can't determine what the OP is, then okay. Have a nice day anyway.

WTF?

You're suggesting Trump is obviously senile and much worse than Biden?
How the fuck do you come to that conclusion when Trump can't shut up, while Biden speaks from a cue card and still can't help fucking up?

Biden has issues do to age. No question about that. Trump has issues that have to do with stunted development.

Biden can't comprehend what is going on. Trump can't quit acting like a 9 year old.

Meister at least addressed the topic. You went immediately to Tucker Carlson lawsuits and such that had zero to do with the topic.

Tucker Carlson is literally in the OP title.
This was his closing paragraph.
Tucker Carlson remains the best thing on the news in my opinion but it just goes to show you we could have disagreements in this country and still get along with each other.
I answered it very SPECIFICALLY.
So, my question is why you believe Tucker Carlson is in the news business at all, when his lawyers literally are saying he isn't, and court filings show he's willing to lie to his viewers?

But hey since the OP isn't replying I will leave you to your trolling.

The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and PBS. Why single out lone Fox political analyst Tucker Carlson for a political discussion? Anyway it seems that the Tucker Carlson staff forgot that old Joe had two brain embolisms.

Neat. Put your money where your mouth is lips, what part of this random topic from Carlson wrong?

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously

I have zero interest in listening to or giving any credence to an admitted serial liar.

Unlike those on the far left of the far right most of us Americans think for ourselves and we do not rely on looking up to people in the media or politicians for everything. That’s what makes America unique and yes great.

On last nights lead of Tucker Carlson or perhaps it was two nights ago he was criticizing Joe Biden for his age. Now I disagree with Joel and his policies. But I do not think he has dementia but furthermore the point is that even if somebody is above the age of 80 they are mentally fit to lead our country and I know to 80 year old plus people who are in way better shape than some of the youngest Americans in this country. We got so many young American zonked out on fast food and dope. And then we got these 80-old guys who are bench pressing, they’re out there running there as young as could be.

BTW I’m going to say this one more time to the far left people on this board who continue the action of deranged matter. I have a physical disability and there are maybe some typos here and there …,you have a problem with it that you are a joke and you are willingly acting as a troll. It takes a ton of energy for me to go back and use my hands to correct minor typos. I work harder and I have more success than all of you people who mark disabled people. Those of us with spinal cord injuries like myself and many other Americans rise up every day we rise up every day and prove the world wrong. And I continue to see far left Democrats mocking people for the way they look and perhaps if they’re in a wheelchair or something. That’s how lowlifes act.

I am in my 30s and I recognize it is vitally important to learn from our elders. And most especially from the World War II generation.

Tucker Carlson remains the best thing on the news in my opinion but it just goes to show you we could have disagreements in this country and still get along with each other.
Most of the WWII generation are already dead. My father and uncle both fought in WWII and they have been dead for many years. Who exactly are you talking about?

Fact? I suggest you look up the word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

No one involved in the payments Trump allegedly made to McDougal ever accused her of trying to extort Trump.

That's how you determine if someone did something. Not by having Carlson make a claim. But by the people who actually are involved making claims. Extortion has specific things that have to happen. Like for instance threatening to expose someone for X amount of money. The national enquirer paying someone x-amount of money does not qualify. Since McDougal did not initiate the payment. Nor did she contact Trump saying "hey you pay me or else I go to the National Enquirer." In your version of "extortion" anybody who ever signed an NDA is "extorting"

Extortion is going to a person threatening to expose them for money. It is not the press paying a person to get their story.

It's actually funny to see someone as their big "gotcha" make a claim that's not been asserted by the people involved. But hey if your deflecting it doesn't really matter if it makes sense, I guess.
Blackmail?

Wow, dude you took this topic to a whole new direction.
:laughing0301:

Unlike those on the far left of the far right most of us Americans think for ourselves and we do not rely on looking up to people in the media or politicians for everything. That’s what makes America unique and yes great.

On last nights lead of Tucker Carlson or perhaps it was two nights ago he was criticizing Joe Biden for his age. Now I disagree with Joel and his policies. But I do not think he has dementia but furthermore the point is that even if somebody is above the age of 80 they are mentally fit to lead our country and I know to 80 year old plus people who are in way better shape than some of the youngest Americans in this country. We got so many young American zonked out on fast food and dope. And then we got these 80-old guys who are bench pressing, they’re out there running there as young as could be.

BTW I’m going to say this one more time to the far left people on this board who continue the action of deranged matter. I have a physical disability and there are maybe some typos here and there …,you have a problem with it that you are a joke and you are willingly acting as a troll. It takes a ton of energy for me to go back and use my hands to correct minor typos. I work harder and I have more success than all of you people who mark disabled people. Those of us with spinal cord injuries like myself and many other Americans rise up every day we rise up every day and prove the world wrong. And I continue to see far left Democrats mocking people for the way they look and perhaps if they’re in a wheelchair or something. That’s how lowlifes act.

I am in my 30s and I recognize it is vitally important to learn from our elders. And most especially from the World War II generation.

Out of curiosity what media do you watch, the liberal or the conservative?

I seriously believe the liberal media does its best to ignore examples of Biden having memory difficulty and the conservative media goes out of its way to show examples.

I have watched Biden over the years and he definitely is not as sharp as he once was.

Forum List

Back