Here is a list of Paul Pelosi Attacker, David DePape's favorites!!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Remember when Christine Pelosi, daughter of fascist, Nancy Pelosi, was celebrating that Rand Paul got violently attacked? Well, guess what, karma has come back to hammer the Pelosi family in regards to that. Look, I am not a nice person, so no way do I have ANY sympathy for the Pelosi family after the reign of terror they have brought upon America's traditions, freedoms and liberties. So, I am looking at this as an opportunity to joke about this. So here is a list of of attacker David DePape's favorites:

Favorite song lyric - "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail"
Favorite singer - M.C. Hammer
Favorite song - Sledgehammer
Favorite chef - Gordon Hamersley (I know, his name only has one "m" in it, but it is really obvious how to pronounce his name - besides, this is the humour forum)
Favorite culinary cutlery - Hammer Stahl
Favorite baking soda - Arm & Hammer
Favorite flag - the hammer and sickle

The purpose of this post was to hammer home a point, and make a hard hitting impact. I am completely unapologetic for this post, and for those who are offended by this post - good, I am glad you are offended, you need to be offended. I personally think my post has hit the nail on the head. Again, I have zero sympathy for the Pelosi family. Sounds like the ancient dinosaur Paul Pelosi was having a manly relationship with the attacker, something went wrong and the attacker snapped. Oh well, who could blame Paul Pelosi, anything would be better than having to see Nancy Pelosi's botox face next to you in bed.

Anyone who would like to add to the attacker's favorites list, by all means do so.

Last edited:
No way man. No fucking way am i letting this unfunny shit happen on my watch.

ClutteredBelovedCatfish-size_restricted.gif

Remember when Christine Pelosi, daughter of fascist, Nancy Pelosi, was celebrating that Rand Paul got violently attacked? Well, guess what, karma has come back to hammer the Pelosi family in regards to that. Look, I am not a nice person, so no way do I have ANY sympathy for the Pelosi family after the reign of terror they have brought upon America's traditions, freedoms and liberties. So, I am looking at this as an opportunity to joke about this. So here is a list of of attacker David DePape's favorites:

Favorite chef - Gordon Hamersley (I know, his name only has one "m" in it, but it is really obvious how to pronounce his name - besides, this is the humour forum)

The purpose of this post was to hammer home a point, and make a hard hitting impact. I am completely unapologetic for this post, and for those who are offended by this post - good, I am glad you are offended, you need to be offended. I personally think my post has hit the nail on the head. Again, I have zero sympathy for the Pelosi family. Sounds like the ancient dinosaur Paul Pelosi was having a manly relationship with the attacker, something went wrong and the attacker snapped. Oh well, who could blame Paul Pelosi, anything would be better than having to see Nancy Pelosi's botox face next to you in bed.

Anyone who would like to add to the attacker's favorites list, by all means do so.
wish I was hammered before I read this

Favorite shark?

Favorite song - Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Forum List

Back