Here in Mexifornia Dems and media have successfully programmed people to believe it is racist to want trespassers from Mexico sent home.

Is that the case in other states as well?
How does such programming help the Democrat Party?

FULL DISCLOSURE: This is rhetorical.

What happens when you stop blaming others for problems of your own making?

Illegals wouldn't come to the USA, if Republicans didn't hire them. Send the Republicans who hire them to jail and watch how quickly the jobs dry up.
democrats hire them too......its funny how you left that out....
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
She is a biased troll who always turns the other cheek when her party is exposed.she is the same as smellybozo,same as him,anytime I expose the facts that Obama lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys not only contiuning them but expanding them,she always runs off same as him pretending they did not see my post or changing the topic to trump,something irrelevent that has nothing to do with Obama’s corruption. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This troll won’t get past her hate and bias of the gop party that same as smellybozos,same as him,refuses to look at the facts that trump is not a globalist as Romney and bush and the other Rino republicans who same as Biden,want to destroy America as well. themselves. :cuckoo: too stupid to understand RINOs as those two,voted for biden sense he is a globalist same as them.:cuckoo::laughing0301::lmao:

The Democrats are not "my party".

What would be the point of bringing up Obama, other than to point out that he never crashed the economy, nor did 275,000 people die in a pandemic he could have helped stop.

Unlike you and Trump, we don't measure Trump against Obama. Trump keeps saying that Obama was the worst President in history, and yet by every measure, Trump has failed to live up to Obama's accomplishments. If Obama was the worst President in history, why does Trump always compare himself to Obama?

I don't bother with your bullshit comments "but Obama lied" because so fucking what? Obama is not the President, and hasn't been the President for 4 years. We're talking about Trump because Trump is now President, and Trump is the guy who is fucking up - BIGLY.

I didn't give Obama a pass on the things he didn't get done, but then I didn't think he would get as much done as he did, given what he had to deal with taking over for W. But at least Biden, who has actually cleaned up after the last Republican toddler crashed the economy, and left a huge fiscal and economic mess. Obama also had to deal with H1N1 flu in the first year of his Administration, in addition to the worst economic crash since the Great Depression.

We measure Trump on the job he did, and the policies he promoted:

1. Separating children from their parents at the border - as a deterrent. This is a war crime. In the same way that the waterboarding that W did was a war crime, but this was a war crime committed against small children which makes it heinous and cruel. Unspeakably evil.

2. The tax cuts did nothing for working Americans, and allowed corporations to buy back shares, and eliminate small shareholders, increasing the value of the remaining shares, and further concentrating wealth amongst the richest Americans. The effects of the share buy-backs is never discussed in the MSM because the issue is complex and can't be dealt with in a 5 minute segment,

3. His foreign policy of cozying up to despots and dictators, and snubbing your allies, resulted in America alone, and isolated. You can't even travel abroad, without special permission because no one will let you in.

...plain and simple-the Obamas hate America/whites/cops--I've linked this many times

As it is, our social safety net is beginning to break down with the needy who are already here! And Joe and the Dimm's want to add more. It's insanity!!
Buy more guns and ammo (if you can get it!).
The Dimm utopia is on the verge of becoming uglier an' uglier from now on.

Most all illegal residents work hard and produce more than any republican ever could. The only programming going on is to keep the loyalty to sir Donald.
All of the illegals commit crime-------most all are here for welfare and all the other "freebies" from US taxpayers that they can swindle--bankrupting hospitals and governments.

They are not producers-----if they were, their home countries of all these great producers would be the best countries in the world where everyone would want to go instead of flee.

Congratulations. You just ticked off every box on the "Talking Points For Dummies - Illegal immigration checklist". Too bad most of what you posted is a completely false. Furthermore, illegals commit LESS crime than American citizens, not more. There are websites which will confirm this.

You could go back and read something other than Heritage.org, FOX or Breitbart. If you did, you'd find that illegals contribute more in taxes paid and GDP to the US economy, than what they take out, since they can't get access to social welfare programs without a SS Number.

Republicans wouldn't have been so welcoming of illegals if they weren't getting a HUGE benefit from letting them in. Any right winger who doesn't understand this basic fact of life is being conned by the right. The United States economy has ALWAYS been dependent on a source of cheap labour - first the slaves, then the "guest workers", and finally the illegal immigrants.

The cheap labour market helps keep the low wage workers in line. They can be replaced by an illegal who will work for less. Smart people blame those who hire the illegals, not the illegals, who are just trying to make a better lives for themselves.

Republicans love keeping you fools ginned up against illegals. That way you ignore they ways that they use the illegals to screw YOU over.

As it is, our social safety net is beginning to break down with the needy who are already here! And Joe and the Dimm's want to add more. It's insanity!!
Buy more guns and ammo (if you can get it!).
The Dimm utopia is on the verge of becoming uglier an' uglier from now on.

Your social safety net is being abused by your corporations. McDonald's, and other low wage corporations, should be required to pay a living wage, instead of getting their employees subsidized with food stamps and earned income credits.

With the top 10% of wealthy Americans owning the majority of the shares, and using the tax savings to buy out the minority shareholders, all you're doing is giving the shareholders all of the income earned by their workers. Shouldn't the workers at least get enough to put a roof over their heads, however modest?

Not like that in the rustbelt. We got a few illegals, but still rare to see them. More in the summer.

Don't know how the dems do it. They have a knack to make people believe that a man with a penis is really a woman. So after that everything is easy.

Most all illegal residents work hard and produce more than any republican ever could. The only programming going on is to keep the loyalty to sir Donald.
What a totally ignorant statement.
Perhaps a check of welfare political affiliation and tax returns by nationality or legality would help you. They can be found on the IRS web site. I would post them but then you would claim tRump ignorance and say I altered them.

Perhaps a check of welfare political affiliation and tax returns by nationality or legality would help you. They can be found on the IRS web site. I would post them but then you would claim tRump ignorance and say I altered them.
Democrats have turned California into a shithole. People and businesses are leaving in droves. Your stupid fucking governor just shrugged when told about prisoners getting unemployment benefits. You're an idiot.

Democrats have turned California into a shithole. People and businesses are leaving in droves. Your stupid fucking governor just shrugged when told about prisoners getting unemployment benefits. You're an idiot.
It is the conservative policies that have created the lazy citizens and the need for cheap labor. The state is not a shithole, for that look to the south east and there you have a real shithole in all the states. Myself I would not even go to any southern state as their just too stupid and ass backward for me.
The trash that is leaving my fine state are free to go just don't come back.

It is the conservative policies that have created the lazy citizens and the need for cheap labor. The state is not a shithole, for that look to the south east and there you have a real shithole in all the states. Myself I would not even go to any southern state as their just too stupid and ass backward for me.
Good luck, dumb fuck.

It is the conservative policies that have created the lazy citizens and the need for cheap labor
yea its all republicans here that started this shit......the democrats and liberal policies had nothing to do with this....this bullshit may work on someone thats never been in california,but i know better....come out of your bubble taxman you might see something that you wont like....
The trash that is leaving my fine state
the trash?.....you mean the people that worked here all their lives to make this state what it once was?.....you have the same attitude Sacramento has....

Ah...but a buttload of hispanics must be racist agains their own people because they, too, want them sent back home if they are illegal. They have to wait, jump thru hoops, go thru red tape just like the legals had to do. Or so they tell me that I have discussed this with.

Good luck, dumb fuck.
I do not use luck in life. I use education, experience, and hard work. I have built 3 business's and enjoy the rewards. Those who leave are just stupid.

It is the conservative policies that have created the lazy citizens and the need for cheap labor
yea its all republicans here that started this shit......the democrats and liberal policies had nothing to do with this....this bullshit may work on someone thats never been in california,but i know better....come out of your bubble taxman you might see something that you wont like....
the trash?.....you mean the people that worked here all their lives to make this state what it once was?.....you have the same attitude Sacramento has....
I guess you have no idea what the problems of my state are. All you need do is go back to the 50's and see what has happened since then. All republican governors except Jerry Brown. And Grey Davis. In the early 60's smog was a giant problem and California made auto makers address the problem and the other states followed suite.
Republicans just spent money that was to magically reappear. The tale goes on but I won't.

Ah...but a buttload of hispanics must be racist agains their own people because they, too, want them sent back home if they are illegal. They have to wait, jump thru hoops, go thru red tape just like the legals had to do. Or so they tell me that I have discussed this with.
One item that is interesting is that illegals have tax ID numbers so they can pay taxes and get refunds.

One item that is interesting is that illegals have tax ID numbers so they can pay taxes and get refunds.
And, fraudulent employers pay many of the illegals under the table. That pisses off a LOT of legal hispanics. A LOT.

Good luck, dumb fuck.
I do not use luck in life. I use education, experience, and hard work. I have built 3 business's and enjoy the rewards. Those who leave are just stupid.
You're full of shit.

I guess you have no idea what the problems of my state are. All you need do is go back to the 50's and see what has happened since then. All republican governors except Jerry Brown. And Grey Davis. In the early 60's smog was a giant problem and California made auto makers address the problem and the other states followed suite.
Republicans just spent money that was to magically reappear. The tale goes on but I won't.
sorry tax i have lived in the state for 50 years,i know exactly what the problems are....and grey davis?....what about that loser?....

That's why the LAPD most wanted is hispanic. All that killing, raping and robbing is hard work.

Open the border to hunting. That will put a stop to a lot of hard working gang bangers.

Forum List

Back