"Here I am not a negro but a human being for the first time in my life."

You are way out of your depth sparky.

Says the ignorant one-legged British faggot that has no useful knowledge at all, and no standing whatsoever, from which to speak of the subject on which it has arrogantly started this thread; and is so damn stupid that it cannot even tell the difference between the users Death Angel and sparky.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Says the ignorant one-legged British faggot that has no useful knowledge at all, and no standing whatsoever, from which to speak of the subject on which it has arrogantly started this thread; and is so damn stupid that it cannot even tell the difference between the users Death Angel and sparky.

View attachment 728722
I jnow your cult struggles with black folk Bob. But its great that you are now supporting the Gay community. #onelove

Here is a man who was lionised wherever he went in the world but could not live freely in his own country. He sang in my home town once and people queued for days in order to see him. I love this picture.

RIP Comrade.

View attachment 592175
meanwhile so called soviet Union in 1934 :

1668972047971.png

1668971974517.png

1668972002696.png

1668972018587.png

shame on you commie, that you didn´t mention GULAG, Holodomor and Marxist slavery in general

This isnt true. Chicago has a long history of segregation. I suspect that this isnt an isolated instance.

Did you bother to actually read the article? Chicago, or even Illinois, did nothing illegal or official to institute segregation. De Jure segregation isn't illegal. PRIVATE developers put clauses in their deeds and people who WANTED to be segregated bought into those neighborhoods. Many people refused to participate and did not buy from those developers. People tend to live with other people who reflect their views and appearance, we have hundreds of thousands of years of evolution conditioning us to do so.

Did you bother to actually read the article? Chicago, or even Illinois, did nothing illegal or official to institute segregation. De Jure segregation isn't illegal. PRIVATE developers put clauses in their deeds and people who WANTED to be segregated bought into those neighborhoods. Many people refused to participate and did not buy from those developers. People tend to live with other people who reflect their views and appearance, we have hundreds of thousands of years of evolution conditioning us to do so.

Hood rats harass, run off, and murder any non-black residents and self-segregate their own neighborhoods; even the black middle class flees these self-created shitholes, then they blame Whitey and beg to be saved from themselves. Same with latinos and their 'barrios'.

Now you are admitting that there was extensive segregation. Make your mind up.

Not necessarily. A century or two ago our Middle Class realised how important it was to have mixed housing, that is people from rich and poor backgrounds living near by. One reason was so that they actually knew what the circumstances were of those living under the poorest conditions and the other was because they were affected by it. If you were likely to have your pocket picked and your house burgled it made sense that you would want people to have sufficient money that they did not need to do this just to survive. You don't have hundreds of f thousands of years of conditioning to do this. It was the way then in Jim Crow times and it would appear from how you speak is again now.

We are though moving back into Fascist thought. Don't believe me. Here is a beginning video

Last edited:
Not necessarily. A century or two ago our Middle Class realised how important it was to have mixed housing, that is people from rich and poor backgrounds living near by. One reason was so that they actually knew what the circumstances were of those living under the poorest conditions and the other was because they were affected by it. If you were likely to have your pocket picked and your house burgled it made sense that you would want people to have sufficient money that they did not need to do this just to survive. You don't have hundreds of f thousands of years of conditioning to do this. It was the way then in Jim Crow times and it would appear from how you speak is again now.

We are though moving back into Fascist thought. Don't believe me. Here is a beginning video

Fascism will never win. They just run oit of people to hate.

Now you are admitting that there was extensive segregation. Make your mind up.
De facto segregation isn’t illegal, de jure segregation is. Even your country, I’d bet people live with others like themselves.

Russia did not have much of a middle class in 1922. And what it had wasn’t making any decisions about integrating with the poor. The communists were busily exterminating what little middle class existed under the Tsars. The communists created a universality of misery with high level party members being the new ruling class taking the place of the nobility, everybody else was poor.

The communists created a universality of misery with high level party members being the new ruling class taking the place of the nobility, everybody else was poor.
When you want to say nonsense, say it in a closed room, under a blanket, so that no one can hear you and call you an idiot. But it's too late for you - you're an idiot

Yes, so the answer is you and Paul are full of shit. We already knew that.
True about Tommy but Robeson was just besotted by "hopey changey" without knowing the facts. Many a useful idiot was so sure the Soviets were their buddies. DEAD wrong!!!

Greg

New Topics

Forum List

Back