Here comes Laura, and it is not good. 150 mph winds.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I feel for the people in Texas and Lousiana. As if 2020 wasn't enough of a shit show, now they have to deal with this beast bearing down on them. They are predicting a 20 foot storm surge. I've been complaining about our very hot, very dry summer in Arizona but I officially stopped complaining today.

I feel for the people in Texas and Lousiana. As if 2020 wasn't enough of a shit show, now they have to deal with this beast bearing down on them. They are predicting a 20 foot storm surge. I've been complaining about our very hot, very dry summer in Arizona but I officially stopped complaining today.

Stay safe. We should all pray for the safety of those living there, especially those most vulnerable.

I'm up in Va. so I tuned into the Weather Channel to see where the storm was headed and all I saw was W.C. people scolding La. residents for not evacuating and justifying the erroneous storm surge claim.

I'm up in Va. so I tuned into the Weather Channel to see where the storm was headed and all I saw was W.C. people scolding La. residents for not evacuating and justifying the erroneous storm surge claim.

I recall a lady on the Weather Network here as happy as a pig in mud that a major storm was coming "a bunch of rain coming, and wind too, woooah".

People were worried about their homes and the incoming carnage and she was celebrating. It really bothered me.

Forum List

Back