It says nothing about Hunter calling his father “the big guy”
EVER

It has a vague, one time reference from someone else
Reminds me of when Biden referred to black children as "roaches"

He was asked to clarify, he refused

My guess is Hunter will also refuse.

That is a fact.

For the record, Joe is worth under $200,000 on paper

Meanwhile, he lives a lavish lifestyle on a huge plot of land with mansion after mansion on them.

Oh, and his retirement is God only knows how much, along with any Swiss Bank accounts.
He is a signatory with Hunter on an account with billions of dollars in it....

That is a fact.

For the record, Joe is worth under $200,000 on paper

Meanwhile, he lives a lavish lifestyle on a huge plot of land with mansion after mansion on them.

Oh, and his retirement is God only knows how much, along with any Swiss Bank accounts.
LOL
President Biden hardly lives in something that would qualify as a mansion
Property acquired through a lifetime of work from himself and his wife

You never read your own link

It says nothing about Hunter calling his father “the big guy”
EVER

It has a vague, one time reference from someone else

No, Tony Bobulinski stated who the big guy was during an interview on Tuckers show and to the FBI who seemingly didn't care. In case you don't know, Bobulinski was a former business partner of the Biden crime family until he seen what was going on and left the organization.

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

View attachment 727758

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.
I think all of the times Democrats abused their power for political purposes should be investigated. For example, not Hunter Biden's crimes themselves but attempts to cover up Hunter Biden's crimes. We should also investigate any and all political motivated actions against Trump up to and including the Jan 6th committee, and we should also investigate the Biden Administrations attempts to control the media and so called misinformation.

No, Tony Bobulinski stated who the big guy was during an interview on Tuckers show and to the FBI who seemingly didn't care. In case you don't know, Bobulinski was a former business partner of the Biden crime family until he seen what was going on and left the organization.

Bobilinsky has limited credibility and is a known liar
It is not that the FBI didn’t care, but they don’t believe him
What you tell Tucker Carlson has little bearing on what you testify under oath to Congress

Let him testify to actually transferring money to President Biden and I will listen

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

View attachment 727758

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.
Impeachment is pointless seeing you lack the votes in the Senate just like when the Democrats did it to Trump, so why do it?

Also it will backfire on the GOP and cost you in 2024 but please go for it!

If they do impeach, all that will happen is an asterisk will be put beside his name in history books
I'm so looking forward to seeing MTG and Paul Gosar humiliate themselves, and the rest of the POT, as House impeachment managers. There is no telling what kind of spectacle they will create with their paranoid lunacy.

If they do impeach, all that will happen is an asterisk will be put beside his name in history books

just like what happened to Clinton and Trump

Maybe, but it will give them something to think about with the next Republican President and commie House.

I'm so looking forward to seeing MTG and Paul Gosar humiliate themselves, and the rest of the POT, as House impeachment managers. There is no telling what kind of spectacle they will create with their paranoid lunacy.
There is no telling what kind of spectacle they will create with their paranoid lunacy.

they have a way to go to be more of a spectacle than the 2021 or 2019 groups

1668790524099.png

1668790591567.png

Impeachment is pointless seeing you lack the votes in the Senate just like when the Democrats did it to Trump, so why do it?

Also it will backfire on the GOP and cost you in 2024 but please go for it!

Really? That's exactly what the commies were doing and what did it cost them? Oh yes, I remember, they won the White House and kept leadership of the House.

Right, a very successful businessman and veteran of our armed forces. How can anybody trust him over what the honest Biden's or anybody else says? :eusa_shhh:

Oh please……save me the nonsense
I have met Veterans who were complete asshole

Bobulinsky is one of them

Oh please……save me the nonsense
I have met Veterans who were complete asshole

Bobulinsky is one of them

Perhaps you have him confused with Hunter, a guy who was discharged because of being a dope head and would be chasing ambulances around if not for his father. That's the asshole. Bobulenski is the exact opposite of Hunter.

The President has the most control over fuel. Congress cannot order more drilling or issue more exploration or drilling permits. Diesel? That's a worldwide trade. We import diesel and export diesel. It's always worked that way.

Same with the border. Only the President can order more patrol, more walls, policies regarding entering the country, VISA's and green cards. The House is only one branch out of three, and it's the only one Republicans control.

What you're suggesting is that the House controls the entire federal government and policies. It doesn't work that way. A Republican led House can minimize some of the damage from the White House, but can't turn it entirely around.
Not entirely buying the excuse concerning diesel. While there are several legislative proposals to reinstate the ban on crude oil and natural gas exports, there are no such proposals regarding diesel. That is primary a function of the War on Ukraine and an unwillingness to alienate European allies. An easy proposal, temporarily suspend the Jones Act, which requires American ships with American crews to handle all shipments of diesel within the US. That requirement does not apply to exports and often times exporters can ship to foreign nations in South America cheaper than domestic shipments.

And the excuse, that Republicans only control the House and not the Senate or the White House only enhances the ignorance of these investigations. Is a Democrat Senate going to impeach Biden? It is political grandstanding at best, and pissing in the wind at worse. Countless hours and millions of dollars spent for something that will achieve little if anything

Forum List

Back