Here come the GOP!!!

So now Hunter is a honest guy who doesn't fib? Ya sure. :lol:
Oh, so now you don't believe Biden got any of the money.

Yea, the DNC is always more angelic than the other choice, aren't they fool.

What the hell for?

You seriously think anything other than slinging poo like the monkeys they are will come of it?

If so, what circus have you watched the last 30 years on Washington? It must be a different one than everyone else has seen.

The more time Congress waste on shit like this, the less damage they do to the country. I want 2 years of gridlock, no new bills, no nothing

The more time Congress waste on shit like this, the less damage they do to the country. I want 2 years of gridlock, no new bills, no nothing
Oh look, an optimist

But they have to screw people somehow in the next two years like they always do.

Then again, inflation is due to spike even higher, so maybe that will be enough to appease them.

Oh look, an optimist

But they have to screw people somehow in the next two years like they always do.

Then again, inflation is due to spike even higher, so maybe that will be enough to appease them.

I mean, sure they will pass all their spending bills all the while pretending to hate each other. This is what they did at the end of 2019, all sorts of pretend hate and then a whole slew of bills get passed and signed by the POUTS right before the end of the year. Weird how that happens.

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

View attachment 727758

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.
There you have it folks. If you voted for Republicans, this is what you voted for.

I mean am I missing something? Is inflation now under control? Has the border been sealed off? Have diesel prices returned to some form of normalcy? Crime, you mean it wasn't really a problem all along? Prescription drug prices, especially insulin--that stuff suddenly get cheaper? The opium addiction crisis, declining life expectancies due to white middle-aged men committing suicide at an unprecedented rate, wtf?

I mean they could have called a press conference to introduce a plan to combat inflation. Improving the supply chain, addressing corporate greed--and yes, several state AG's are doing just that, check out the Albertson Kroger merger.

What about a bill to stop the export of diesel? How about increasing domestic oil production? Crickets.

I mean the Republican party is a damn joke. It is as if they were a homeowner after a hurricane as blown off the roof and destroyed all the windows. Instead of fixing the roof and replacing the windows that are busy spit shinning the toilet.

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

View attachment 727758

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.
It would be stupid to do.

There you have it folks. If you voted for Republicans, this is what you voted for.

I mean am I missing something? Is inflation now under control? Has the border been sealed off? Have diesel prices returned to some form of normalcy? Crime, you mean it wasn't really a problem all along? Prescription drug prices, especially insulin--that stuff suddenly get cheaper? The opium addiction crisis, declining life expectancies due to white middle-aged men committing suicide at an unprecedented rate, wtf?

I mean they could have called a press conference to introduce a plan to combat inflation. Improving the supply chain, addressing corporate greed--and yes, several state AG's are doing just that, check out the Albertson Kroger merger.

What about a bill to stop the export of diesel? How about increasing domestic oil production? Crickets.

I mean the Republican party is a damn joke. It is as if they were a homeowner after a hurricane as blown off the roof and destroyed all the windows. Instead of fixing the roof and replacing the windows that are busy spit shinning the toilet.
Bring in Ray Epps and subpoena Peloser. Let's get underwear gate going too.

If you have real proof I have no problem going along...

Whatcha got?

Biden is compromised by China and who knows what other nations... he is a national security risk and should be indicted...

The Biden crime family is corrupt as hell and the big guy is going down....

Hunter said he gave "the big guy" his 10%.

If not his daddy, who?

You?

But at least you acknowledge the Swamp is hopelessly corrupt and beyond our reach

Baby steps.
Hunter never said that and you have no references showing Joe Biden is routinely called “the big guy”

Hunter never said that and you have no references showing Joe Biden is routinely called “the big guy”

Yes, CNN I don't recall ever mentioned it, so therefore, you don't believe it.

1668788623018.png

Nice family portrait.

Show me the MONEY!

Biden accounts for every penny of his income and personal wealth. His finances are very dull.
Book deals, speaking engagements, salary

Show me the MONEY!

Biden accounts for every penny of his income and personal wealth. His finances are very dull.
Book deals, speaking engagements, salary
That is a fact.

For the record, Joe is worth under $200,000 on paper

Meanwhile, he lives a lavish lifestyle on a huge plot of land with mansion after mansion on them.

Oh, and his retirement is God only knows how much, along with any Swiss Bank accounts.

The President has the most control over fuel. Congress cannot order more drilling or issue more exploration or drilling permits. Diesel? That's a worldwide trade. We import diesel and export diesel. It's always worked that way.

Same with the border. Only the President can order more patrol, more walls, policies regarding entering the country, VISA's and green cards. The House is only one branch out of three, and it's the only one Republicans control.

What you're suggesting is that the House controls the entire federal government and policies. It doesn't work that way. A Republican led House can minimize some of the damage from the White House, but can't turn it entirely around.

Yes, CNN I don't recall ever mentioned it, so therefore, you don't believe it.

View attachment 727806

Nice family portrait.

You never read your own link

It says nothing about Hunter calling his father “the big guy”
EVER

It has a vague, one time reference from someone else

Forum List

Back