Here are the results of the Election last night. Republicans did well

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I didn't think Vance was going to ever get ahead of whats his name Ryan but

:)

Fetterman did NOT win. That was rigged. Sorry to be such a stick in the mud (apparently to both parties.. in Elitesville but I call it as I see it)

No way does PA want 1/3 or more prisoners released
no way do they want govt-paid-for.. I mean taxpayer paid for shoot up sites

No way do they want unrestricted abortion to the 9th month

no way do they want someone who is likely to die within a few months...

Please

Corruption in Pennsylvania!

:mad:

• Banned
contrary to what one poster claims, the Rs didn't do badly

and where they did, there is very likely vote fraud. I know there was in PA (though admittedly no evidence -- yet)

contrary to what one poster claims, the Rs didn't do badly

and where they did, there is very likely vote fraud. I know there was in PA (though admittedly no evidence -- yet)
They just lost the battle for the Senate.

On verge of losing House.

The Republicans should have pulverized the Democrats, this being a mid-term in a bad economy, but they really didn't do well. They lost ground in the Governorships and either broke even or lost a spot in the Senate. They might win the House, but if they do it will only be by a sliver.

Specifically, it was the super-Trump-supporters, who preached the stolen election and Q-Anon and so on, who did the worst. Probably the biggest winner of all, R or D, was Ron DeSantis, who delivered a bigger than expected victory in purple Florida and set himself up as the Trump alternative for 2024 or beyond.

The Republicans should have pulverized the Democrats, this being a mid-term in a bad economy, but they really didn't do well. They lost ground in the Governorships and either broke even or lost a spot in the Senate. They might win the House, but if they do it will only be by a sliver.

Specifically, it was the super-Trump-supporters, who preached the stolen election and Q-Anon and so on, who did the worst. Probably the biggest winner of all, R or D, was Ron DeSantis, who delivered a bigger than expected victory in purple Florida and set himself up as the Trump alternative for 2024 or beyond.
Yep, Desantis now has the winning formula for Republicans.

Forum List

Back