Here are the 19 people charged in the indictment

Oh my. Maybe death penalty stuff here. smh

Living in Atlanta while becoming South Africa. Juvenile stuff here.

Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 1.26.54 AM.png

From Senator Lindsey Graham:

"Are we going to let county prosecutors start prosecuting the president of the United States -- the former president of the United States?" Graham asked in an interview with host Pete Hegseth.

Graham also took aim at Democratic prosecutors more broadly.

"The American people can decide whether they want him to be president or not.
They did Leslie.
This should be decided at the ballot box,
It was Leslie.
not a bunch of liberal jurisdictions trying to put the man in jail," Graham said.
Well then, if your dear leader, and his cult didn't try to steal the election he wouldn't be in such deep shit.
"They’re weaponizing the law in this country. They’re trying to take Donald Trump down, and this is setting a bad precedent."
Poor Leslie.
It's your dear leader who weaponized the law in this country.
And they're STILL trying.

"Are we going to let county prosecutors start prosecuting the president of the United States -- the former president of the United States?" Graham asked in an interview with host Pete Hegseth.

"The American people can decide whether they want him to be president or not. This should be decided at the ballot box, not a bunch of liberal jurisdictions trying to put the man in jail," Graham said. "They’re weaponizing the law in this country. They’re trying to take Donald Trump down, and this is setting a bad precedent."

"The American people can decide whether they want him to be president or not. This should be decided at the ballot box, not a bunch of liberal jurisdictions trying to put the man in jail," Graham said. "They’re weaponizing the law in this country. They’re trying to take Donald Trump down, and this is setting a bad precedent."

Americans already decided. They voted Trump out.

Before we begin tire-kicking some of the more articulate and representative MAGA thinking on this thread---lemme say this: The bride and me are hosting a bit of a wine (and BushLite) BBQ tonight on the patio of our city place. Some of the invitees have termed it an Indictmentpalooza, sort of a urban 'Burning Man Festival'.

But that's a bit too frivolous for me and the bride. We simply want to host good friends to a discussion on the approximately 91 total charges levied upon the disgraced former president in 4 separate indictment actions in different jurisdicitons. That seems like a worthwhile discussion with much complexity and 'what-ifs' to occupy our diverse guests for an evening.
Recent legal actions announced last night seemed to be a good reason to throw a mid-August evening party with drinks and nibbles. No?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, now some of the more notable contributions to this thread:

The whole thing is a nothing burger.
Ummm, I'm not so sure.
Just for starters, the 'nothingburgerness' of the indictments may be lost on the 19'sh or so indicted individuals from the Atlanta prosecutor. I'd bet for those representative and indicted MAGA's the 'nothing' is really something.
Betcha.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Paybacks a coming for covid, for big tech silence of opinions, for banks refusing business with conservatives, for false charges and imprisonment, for ruining lives and families, for pedos and grooming, for media manipulation. Gonna be bloody on biblical proportions
I'm not at all sure, what the good poser YK is suggesting about "payback", or "bloody on biblical proportions".
Seems a bit overwrought. But that's just me.
Would YK explain himself? Can he explain himself to the forum?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(referecing Smith the Special Counsel: "They bring back the guy from mothballs, whose every conviction has been overturned."
I personally don't think that is an accurate statement. About 'every conviction'. Can the good poster 'scruffy' explain himself? Give the forum a basis to believe he has crediblity and gravitas? To demonstrate that he knows his onions?
In short, prove it. The table wants to see your cards, scruffy. Show. Or go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Referencing prosecutor Fani Willis: "This fuckpig has ZERO credibility. ..... Without affirmative action, it's still up in the trees eating lice out of its own asshole"
And good poster 'two iron' once again demonstrates MAGA.
He shows us a measure of what too many Trump Supporters think and believe. A demonstration of education level, sense of civic decorum, and their ability with our American English language.
Folks like poster '
two iron' are the future of the American GOP, their approach to Making America Great Again? Their type make today's Republicans proud? Make Conservatives proud? Make responsible Americans proud?

Just askin'.

--------------------------------------------------

NBC News had previously said 10 people had been indicted.

Now the number is 19.

A pie of nonsense by a highly partisan DA who allows violent criminals sway in her county.

And very, very chilling for Free Speech and the right to dispute election results.

Donald Trump

Rudy Guiliani

John Eastman

Mark Meadows

Kenneth Chesebro

Jeffrey Clark

Jenna Ellis

Ray Smith III

Robert Cheeley

Michael Roman

David Shafer

Shawn Still