Here are the 19 people charged in the indictment

There you go. Flail your Pom Poms.

Your emotional attachment to Trump might be described as a syndrome but enjoy being a part of the TDS Cult.
I didn't need your permission to enjoy seeing the orange douchebag being indicted... again!!!!

But, thanks. I will definitely enjoy it.

And just remember this MAGA MAGGOTS.....in Georgia, the Governor has no Pardon Power...NO PARDON POWER....the Rapist and Traitor gets convicted the Governor of Georgia has no power to pardon him...YAY!!!!

Oh, and on each RICO Count there is 5-Year Mandatory Minimum Sentence....OH I'M LOVING THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
And Trumpy can't even threaten Fani Willis on his Truthy Social. Fani would put him in county until his trial date

I didn't need your permission to enjoy seeing the orange douchebag being indicted... again!!!!

But, thanks. I will definitely enjoy it.
It's funny, but just a little tweak will cause the TDS Cultists to launch into their saliva-slinging tirades.

Now would be a good time to wash that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

It's funny, but just a little tweak will cause the TDS Cultists to launch into their saliva-slinging tirades.

Now would be a good time to wash that unseemly drool from your keyboard.
4 indictments is a "little tweak" to you? And you retards wonder why the world laughs at you. :itsok:

At five years per pop, they all gonna be thinking of getting themselves a deal. Five years is NO joke
Agreed. But, who's gonna break first? The first one gets a good deal. And if you are a bigger fish, you get an even better deal.

It's going to be fun. There might be a run on popcorn!

My money is on Jenna Ellis. But, I can see Rudy cutting a deal too.
Cut a deal for what?

Don't let your ignorance be part of such a public exposition. You're obviously unaware but the accused are not represented at a Grand Jury. The Soros lackey has a burden of proof.

Otherwise, yes, you're hoping the Soros lackey prosecutor will offer plea deals as a part of the Jihad to get Trump. However, your Dem / Marxist jihad still carries an allowance for the defense.

OK. I was going to suggest you cry it out but there's no crying in Jihad.

Last edited:
4 indictments is a "little tweak" to you? And you retards wonder why the world laughs at you. :itsok:
The mere mention of a Trump indictment is all the tweak needed for the TDS Cultists to launch themselves into these saliva-slinging tirades.

You know that indictments are not a guilty verdict, right?

Dems / Marxists have this odd notion that Jihad is a western legal concept.

The mere mention of a Trump indictment is all the tweak needed for the TDS Cultists to launch themselves into these saliva-slinging tirades.

You know that indictments are not a guilty verdict, right?

Dems / Marxists have this odd notion that Jihad is a western legal concept.
The dingbats have gone way past overkill and don't have the fake leftyvirus mailin ballot volume to cheat the next election in their favor.

Before we begin tire-kicking some of the more articulate and representative MAGA thinking on this thread---lemme say this: The bride and me are hosting a bit of a wine (and BushLite) BBQ tonight on the patio of our city place. Some of the invitees have termed it an Indictmentpalooza, sort of a urban 'Burning Man Festival'.

But that's a bit too frivolous for me and the bride. We simply want to host good friends to a discussion on the approximately 91 total charges levied upon the disgraced former president in 4 separate indictment actions in different jurisdicitons. That seems like a worthwhile discussion with much complexity and 'what-ifs' to occupy our diverse guests for an evening.
Recent legal actions announced last night seemed to be a good reason to throw a mid-August evening party with drinks and nibbles. No?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, now some of the more notable contributions to this thread:

Ummm, I'm not so sure.
Just for starters, the 'nothingburgerness' of the indictments may be lost on the 19'sh or so indicted individuals from the Atlanta prosecutor. I'd bet for those representative and indicted MAGA's the 'nothing' is really something.
Betcha.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not at all sure, what the good poser YK is suggesting about "payback", or "bloody on biblical proportions".
Seems a bit overwrought. But that's just me.
Would YK explain himself? Can he explain himself to the forum?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally don't think that is an accurate statement. About 'every conviction'. Can the good poster 'scruffy' explain himself? Give the forum a basis to believe he has crediblity and gravitas? To demonstrate that he knows his onions?
In short, prove it. The table wants to see your cards, scruffy. Show. Or go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And good poster '
two iron' once again demonstrates MAGA.
He shows us a measure of what too many Trump Supporters think and believe. A demonstration of education level, sense of civic decorum, and their ability with our American English language.
Folks like poster '
two iron' are the future of the American GOP, their approach to Making America Great Again? Their type make today's Republicans proud? Make Conservatives proud? Make responsible Americans proud?

Just askin'.

--------------------------------------------------
The only disgrace is youand your bride chump! You come from the party of people who support laziness, pedophilia, killing babies, denying God, and think men can have babies, bravo dimwit!

Also when the Rapist and Traitor surrenders on Friday, there will a mug shot and finger prints taken and it is difficult to get bail.
Make sure you bring extra underwear, as we know you won't be able to contain your excitement. You are pushing decent people too far!

NBC News had previously said 10 people had been indicted.

Now the number is 19.

A pie of nonsense by a highly partisan DA who allows violent criminals sway in her county.

And very, very chilling for Free Speech and the right to dispute election results.

Donald Trump

Rudy Guiliani

John Eastman

Mark Meadows

Kenneth Chesebro

Jeffrey Clark

Jenna Ellis

Ray Smith III

Robert Cheeley

Michael Roman

David Shafer

Shawn Still

Stephen Lee

Harrison Floyd

Trevian Kutti

Sidney Powell

Cathy Latham

Scott Hall

Misty Hampton

It is just them trying to throw as much as they can at Trump, so when their crimes are finally exposed, they will say yeah but Trump did all this, even though he didn't.

Forum List

Back