Her apology is sewage.

If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin. Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

Goldberg is one of the most disgusting people in media today. Her smug self-importance is unparalleled. I'll stop here because the only other fitting language that can be used to describe her is petty vulgar and I don't want to put myself in a bad mood.
She's the Queen of the Racist Karens. Her name is actually Caryn Elaine Johnson.

Flacaltenn, just shut the hell up and recognize that whites are still practicing racism. And that narrative about blacks hating Asians is more white racist divide and conquer.

Paul was NOT correct in the slimy examples he used as proof which were MOSTLY husband/wife violence. That's NOT the news from the big cities. It's pushing Asians in front of subway trains or slamming elderly Asians into fire hydrants, or beating multiple random Asian victims with hammers And GUESS WHAT? That's what the national violence statistics say. NOT the excuses and deflections that Paul tried to pass off as any major trend in racism.

Those attacks are almost all black on Asian. Wasn't gonna get into this -- but because your ALWAYS in the interested in the TRUTH -- right???

Links to those govt reports are included in the article below if you go to the original text.

Two of the latest possible hate crimes took place in New York City. On Tuesday, a female black suspect struck a 31-year-old Chinese woman in the head with a hammer in midtown Manhattan. Two Fridays ago in East Harlem, a black man viciously attacked 61-year-old Yao Pan Ma as he was collecting used cans and bottles. As Ma fell to the ground, the attacker stomped on his head multiple times.

In 2018, when neither ordinary people nor Trump had heard of the coronavirus, blacks committed more hate crimes against Asians more than any other race, according to national hate crime statistics compiled by the Justice Department. Figures for 2020 are not yet available.

A previous wave of despicable anti-Asian violence in the San Francisco Bay Area is also illuminating. In January 2010, six black male teenagers kicked and beat 83-year-old Huan Chen after he disembarked at a light rail bus stop in San Francisco. They bashed his head to the ground and fled the scene laughing as Chen laid bleeding. He died two months later.

In April of the same year, two black teenagers punched 59-year-old Tian Sheng Yu in downtown Oakland. They also assaulted his son before and afterward. The elder Yu died from his injuries. The criminals later said they just "felt like hitting someone."

A survey conducted by the San Francisco Police Department in 2008 revealed that 85% of the city’s violent crimes were black-on-Asian, a figure officials in this notoriously liberal city confronted with "squeamishness."

1stNickD
If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin.

White people don't get fired. They get transferred

1stNickD
Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

What ability does Whoopi Goldberg have to do any Jewish person any harm ?

When was the last time a Jewish person had to worry about whether a blk employer was going to discriminate against them ? Or whether a blk loan officer was going to turn them down for a mortgage? Or whether a Black landlord was going to screw them out of a rent deposit ?

If anything, black folks in general, have a much greater likelihood of being the victims of discrimination at jewish people's hands (the hands of a Jewish employer, banker or landlord than they’ll ever have at ours)
Woopie was right and she was wrong. Holocaust was not about race but about the economy of Germany when Hitler took charge. What happen prior to the Holocaust was never discussed in school and still no one talks about because if would show that the Holocaust was not about race but economic wealth of the Jews making them superior to the German Nazis. The Jew were fast becoming an economic success in business and society and Germany was in a depression in the 30. The break the Jew economically Hitler ordered a boycott but that failed because the German kept buying from Jewish businesses. To further break them they were all fired from high in society jobs and that did not work so he decided to take all their wealth, that did not work to make them inferior in business, so the only thing left was to exterminate them. They could have been any other race with the same results. Plus it was not about race that 35 million, not 5 million non-Jews that were also being exterminated, Although Jews were the primary victims of the Nazi’s evil, many other groups were targeted based on both racial and political grounds. Other groups singled out by the Nazis included LGBTQ individuals, the physically and mentally disabled, Roma (gypsies), Poles and other Slavic peoples, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and members of political opposition groups. However tragic, these non-Jewish victims are typically not considered victims of the Holocaust. According to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Museum in Jerusalem,
JEWS WERE NOT EXTERMINATED BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL SUCCESS THAT MADE THEM SUPERIOR TO THE ARYAN RACE.

If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin. Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

Goldberg is one of the most disgusting people in media today. Her smug self-importance is unparalleled. I'll stop here because the only other fitting language that can be used to describe her is petty vulgar and I don't want to put myself in a bad mood.
Yeah, I really don’t get how an ugly woman of mediocre intelligence and with an abrasive personality ever got to amount to anything at all.

What does that say about you who can only post on social media? lmfoao
Huh? You think that’s all I’m capable of? I started and ran a consulting firm with clients across the country - and for decades.

And I’m a hell of a lot prettier than Whoopi, too. That is one gd ugly woman!

Woopie was right and she was wrong. Holocaust was not about race but about the economy of Germany when Hitler took charge. What happen prior to the Holocaust was never discussed in school and still no one talks about because if would show that the Holocaust was not about race but economic wealth of the Jews making them superior to the German Nazis. The Jew were fast becoming an economic success in business and society and Germany was in a depression in the 30. The break the Jew economically Hitler ordered a boycott but that failed because the German kept buying from Jewish businesses. To further break them they were all fired from high in society jobs and that did not work so he decided to take all their wealth, that did not work to make them inferior in business, so the only thing left was to exterminate them. They could have been any other race with the same results. Plus it was not about race that 35 million, not 5 million non-Jews that were also being exterminated, Although Jews were the primary victims of the Nazi’s evil, many other groups were targeted based on both racial and political grounds. Other groups singled out by the Nazis included LGBTQ individuals, the physically and mentally disabled, Roma (gypsies), Poles and other Slavic peoples, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and members of political opposition groups. However tragic, these non-Jewish victims are typically not considered victims of the Holocaust. According to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Museum in Jerusalem,
JEWS WERE NOT EXTERMINATED BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL SUCCESS THAT MADE THEM SUPERIOR TO THE ARYAN RACE.
The Holocaust was 100% about race

So it was about race. Hitler thought Jews were superior so he murdered them. Sounds like it's about race.

Huh? You think that’s all I’m capable of? I started and ran a consulting firm with clients across the country - and for decades.

And I’m a hell of a lot prettier than Whoopi, too. That is one gd ugly woman!
Ugly and stupid.

The Holocaust was 100% about race
Evidently, you have not read anything about what led up to the Holocaust.The Nazis built the first concentration camp in 1933 as a place to detain (place-byforce) communists and other opponents to the Nazi Party. At the beginning of World War II, the Nazis began building more concentration camps where they could imprison “enemies of the state,” including Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, as well as prisoners or war. Many concentration camps functioned as labor camps, where inmates worked until they either starved to death or died of disease. The "Jewish boycott" was the first coordinated action undertaken by the Nazi regime against Germany's Jews. A one-day boycott on Jewish businesses and shops was held on April 1, 1933, just months after Hitler rose to national power in Germany. Not about race but wealth attained by the Jews which gave them superiority.

LilOlLady
Evidently, you have not read anything about what led up to the Holocaust.

You said that. Not me.

LilOlLady
The Nazis built the first concentration camp in 1933 as a place to detain (place-byforce) communists and other opponents to the Nazi Party. At the beginning of World War II, the Nazis began building more concentration camps where they could imprison “enemies of the state,” including Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, as well as prisoners or war. Many concentration camps functioned as labor camps, where inmates worked until they either starved to death or died of disease. The "Jewish boycott" was the first coordinated action undertaken by the Nazi regime against Germany's Jews. A one-day boycott on Jewish businesses and shops was held on April 1, 1933, just months after Hitler rose to national power in Germany.

OK.

LilOlLady
Not about race but wealth attained by the Jews which gave them superiority.

And rising Jewsh wealth and germans livin in the mud gave Hitler and the rest a moral cover to wipe out people they didn't see as pure white.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys.

The Ku Klux Klan thought they were the good guys.

They will always flow from the narrative like they're the ones getting mistreated and an outside group is sh*ttin on them. The Nazi's and Hitler had to value victim status because, in a way, they were a cult, and that’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed.

The problem was that Whoop tried to "All Lives Matter" it. She can play down racism in the black community and nobody checks her ass. But she better not play down the racism suffered from the descedndants of bosses that pay her ass.

It wasn't just white on white crime. The nazis systematically eradicated millions of Jews, and considered Jewish people (even other smaller groups including romas/black/disabled/gay people) as a subhuman and inferior race.

But it seems odd to suspend people from a show called "The View" where people are paid to give their "views". She just learned that you cannot say ONE thing about jews unless the words, "I love" are in front of it.

She said nothing wrong.

To the Nazi's, jews were a different "race." The Germans were the "Aryan race," destined to rule the world. To the rest of the world, everyone in that arena was "white."

Caryn (aka "Whoopi") simply applied the conventional meaning of "race" to that whole scenario.

Would that she had the balls to restate her case, and leave it at that. Why did she have to lay down before the idiots?
jews are not all white and she was wrong / dumb whoopie said it wasnt abourt race and it is when evil nazi deemed them and evil race.

You can search online for white crimes against Asians, there are also black crimes against Asians. Example:

when do whites ever do anything to asisans. blacks hold corwn on it andf then blame some white ghost on it.

jews are not all white and she was wrong / dumb whoopie said it wasnt abourt race and it is when evil nazi deemed them and evil race.
I think we all know she was FORCED to apologize, All she had to say was it was Man’s inhumanity to man( which she did say) It was Hitler trying to eradicate the Jews and she would have been fine, Instead she claimed it was two white people fighting each other, Never ONCE did she mention the Jews

I think we all know she was FORCED to apologize, All she had to say was it was Man’s inhumanity to man( which she did say) It was Hitler trying to eradicate the Jews and she would have been fine, Instead she claimed it was two white people fighting each other, Never ONCE did she mention the Jews
That’s because leftists have trouble acknowledging that a minority group can be so brutally victimized, and yet still rise above millennia of persecution to become among the most successful people. It kills the leftist narrative that the reason blacks are, on average, bringing up the rear is due entirely to racism and bigotry.

Thus, the only way they can explain this disconnect is to downplay or deny the degree of antisemitism.

whoppi used to a tool to hate on my more whites

Forum List

Back