Her apology is sewage.

LilOlLady
Evidently, you have not read anything about what led up to the Holocaust.

You said that. Not me.

LilOlLady
The Nazis built the first concentration camp in 1933 as a place to detain (place-byforce) communists and other opponents to the Nazi Party. At the beginning of World War II, the Nazis began building more concentration camps where they could imprison “enemies of the state,” including Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, as well as prisoners or war. Many concentration camps functioned as labor camps, where inmates worked until they either starved to death or died of disease. The "Jewish boycott" was the first coordinated action undertaken by the Nazi regime against Germany's Jews. A one-day boycott on Jewish businesses and shops was held on April 1, 1933, just months after Hitler rose to national power in Germany.

OK.

LilOlLady
Not about race but wealth attained by the Jews which gave them superiority.

And rising Jewsh wealth and germans livin in the mud gave Hitler and the rest a moral cover to wipe out people they didn't see as pure white.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys.

The Ku Klux Klan thought they were the good guys.

They will always flow from the narrative like they're the ones getting mistreated and an outside group is sh*ttin on them. The Nazi's and Hitler had to value victim status because, in a way, they were a cult, and that’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed.

The problem was that Whoop tried to "All Lives Matter" it. She can play down racism in the black community and nobody checks her ass. But she better not play down the racism suffered from the descedndants of bosses that pay her ass.

It wasn't just white on white crime. The nazis systematically eradicated millions of Jews, and considered Jewish people (even other smaller groups including romas/black/disabled/gay people) as a subhuman and inferior race.

But it seems odd to suspend people from a show called "The View" where people are paid to give their "views". She just learned that you cannot say ONE thing about jews unless the words, "I love" are in front of it.
Another stupid uninformed poster. She did not give “ her Views” She denied the Holocaust had anything to do with the Jewish people. It was a “ fight between two white people” Get it? Doubt it.
Please tell us why
1stNickD
If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin.

White people don't get fired. They get transferred

1stNickD
Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

What ability does Whoopi Goldberg have to do any Jewish person any harm ?

When was the last time a Jewish person had to worry about whether a blk employer was going to discriminate against them ? Or whether a blk loan officer was going to turn them down for a mortgage? Or whether a Black landlord was going to screw them out of a rent deposit ?

If anything, black folks in general, have a much greater likelihood of being the victims of discrimination at jewish people's hands (the hands of a Jewish employer, banker or landlord than they’ll ever have at ours)
You see nothing wrong with a black individual denying the Holocaust? Must have graduated from the Louis Farrakhan School of higher learning

Another stupid uninformed poster. She did not give “ her Views” She denied the Holocaust had anything to do with the Jewish people. It was a “ fight between two white people” Get it? Doubt it.
Please tell us why

You see nothing wrong with a black individual denying the Holocaust? Must have graduated from the Louis Farrakhan School of higher learning
Absolutely. Holocaust denial is a blatant form of antisemitism. It is especially ironic when a black person who has made the fight against prejudice (against blacks, that is) a key issue then goes on to demonstrate prejudice against another minority. Farrakhan of course is notorious for this, but Whoopi did indeed sit in on one of his seminars.

If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin. Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

Goldberg is one of the most disgusting people in media today. Her smug self-importance is unparalleled. I'll stop here because the only other fitting language that can be used to describe her is petty vulgar and I don't want to put myself in a bad mood.
Wasn't she suspended over the incident?

What is it you're bitching about again?

If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin. Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

Goldberg is one of the most disgusting people in media today. Her smug self-importance is unparalleled. I'll stop here because the only other fitting language that can be used to describe her is petty vulgar and I don't want to put myself in a bad mood.
Are Jews a race?

Are Jews a race?
Of course not. Are you saying because they’re not a distinct race, that people aren’t antisemitic? Jews are more likely to suffer from a hate crime than blacks. I myself have suffered two - both to my property, not my person thank G-d, unless you want to count the time some antisemite scratched J-E-W in large letters across my high school locker. Then it totals three.

Of course not. Are you saying because they’re not a distinct race, that people aren’t antisemitic? Jews are more likely to suffer from a hate crime than blacks. I myself have suffered two - both to my property, not my person thank G-d, unless you want to count the time some antisemite scratched J-E-W in large letters across my high school locker. Then it totals three.
Nope. I simply asked you if Jews are a race. They aren't... But keep after Whoopi.

Nope. I simply asked you if Jews are a race. They aren't... But keep after Whoopi.
I have no idea what you are implying, but Whoopi is not a Jew. She is just another woke prog who puts people into one of only two camps, white or black, and recognizes prejudice against blacks and blacks only. That is why she lumped Jews in as just whites and denied the horrific antisemitism of the Holocaust.

Are Jews a race?
What a stupid bigoted “ racist “ answer!! All she had to say it wasn’t about race but Hitler’s goal was the annihilation of the Jewish people that would have been fine. Instead it’s “ Two white people fighting each other???”

I have no idea what you are implying, but Whoopi is not a Jew. She is just another woke prog who puts people into one of only two camps, white or black, and recognizes prejudice against blacks and blacks only. That is why she lumped Jews in as just whites and denied the horrific antisemitism of the Holocaust.
For God's sake... Are Jews a race or not?

You ar
I just said they’re not, and I have no idea what point you’re trying to make.
You are dragging all sorts of crap into the conversation, but the only issue is whether or not Jews are a race.

You ar
You are dragging all sorts of crap into the conversation, but the only issue is whether or not Jews are a race.
And I told you they’re not. So what is your point, and why do you keep asking?

Hitler thought they were a race, though - an inferior race. Thats why he tried to exterminate them.

1stNickD
If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin.

White people don't get fired. They get transferred

1stNickD
Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

What ability does Whoopi Goldberg have to do any Jewish person any harm ?

When was the last time a Jewish person had to worry about whether a blk employer was going to discriminate against them ? Or whether a blk loan officer was going to turn them down for a mortgage? Or whether a Black landlord was going to screw them out of a rent deposit ?

If anything, black folks in general, have a much greater likelihood of being the victims of discrimination at jewish people's hands (the hands of a Jewish employer, banker or landlord than they’ll ever have at ours)
Sez the lying negro racist.

The mop.

EFzV7PrU8AAsTnf.jpg

And I told you they’re not. So what is your point, and why do you keep asking?

Hitler thought they were a race, though - an inferior race. Thats why he tried to exterminate them.

Yes, I'm aware Hitler claimed Jews were a race. That's nationalism.. he was ignorant of course.

Pay attention to what's going on now with Trump.

Please tell us how Trump is responsible. Is BRANDON response for the Anti Semitic Squad?

Trump has energized the most rabid Christian fundamentalists behind nationalism. You know what nationalism is, don't you? It's racist and we've seen it all before.

Forum List

Back