Henry Kissinger Warns of US-China Armageddon

Kissinger was one of the original RINOs who was willing to tolerate a little communism in exchange for slave labor. I can see he didn't learn much in 97 years.

Slowly the establishment is beginning to understand China is our paramount threat not Russia.

I think the people are way ahead of our supposed leadership on this.
russia AND china are our paramount threats.
Leftie liars like you are America's biggest threat. You must be proud.
The Trumpian strain of sociopathy and schizophrenia and moral relativism are America's greatest internal threats.

However, matters are improving. The AZ audit is proving laughable, and the DAs are closing in on Trump, and all you can produce are mentoids like Greene and Boebert.

Kissinger was one of the original RINOs who was willing to tolerate a little communism in exchange for slave labor.
In 1970 the threat was the soviet union

Kissinger and Nixon wanted improved relations with china to offset russia

Read the thread.
Thats no answer

Kissinger is warning about the danger of china and all you know is that he worked for a republican president

How does that alter the threat from china?

Slowly the establishment is beginning to understand China is our paramount threat not Russia.

russia AND china are our paramount threats.

You are making paramount 'plural' when it is a singular term aka China is our number 1 threat.

Irregardless.....there is no reason why Russia should be our enemy though sloe Joe is doing his best to make that happen.

America and Russia were allied against Germany when Germany was the number one threat. Now America and Russia need to be allies again to contain Chinese ambitions and adventurism.

Unfortunately the biden regime seems determined to drive Russia into the welcoming arms of the Chinese...which would be a disaster for both Russia and America.......after China devours America they will turn on Russia.

Putin whatever he is (despot, killer etc) is not stupid.....Russia is right on the border with China and they clashed in the 60's....Putin understands the Chinese threat even if the biden regime does not.

Most do no know that Russia wanted us to go in with them to destroy the Chinese nuclear facilities....America refused....big mistake.

At that time under Nixon/Kissinger we were playing the Chinese Card because we were in a cold war with Russia

Stalin and Germany made an infamous pact prior to WWII though Stalin knew Hitler could not be trusted....he was just buying time to build up his defenses.....likewise if America keeps giving Russia the cold shoulder....Putin will enter into an alliance with China
Russia and china are natural allies m

They both want to destroy US influence around the world

I was a Republican for 35 years until Bush invaded Iraq.
Being a fallen republican is your problem not mine

But we both share the threat from mainland china

I'm not a "failed Republican" I do know something about Iraq and the ME and I knew that as crippled as Iraq was this Bush joyride would be an unmitigated disaster. I couldn't fathom their stupidity.

I'm not a "failed Republican" I do know something about Iraq and the ME and I knew that as crippled as Iraq was this Bush joyride would be an unmitigated disaster. I couldn't fathom their stupidity.
It was a mistake

Bush screwed up

And because of that you hate Henry Kissinger?

The subject of the day is china not iraq

It was a mistake

Bush screwed up

And because of that you hate Henry Kissinger?

The subject of the day is china not iraq

I don't hate Kissenger. Can't you read?

Dad told me, which at the time I didn't understand except to see he was upset, was around 1958 tp 1950 time frame that "remember, honey...its not the Russians to fear. It's the Chinee". That's how he pronounced it.. Chinee with a long "e".
I never forgot it, either.
\
Your Dad was an intelligent man.....bravo!

Henry Kissinger knows exactly what he is talking about. He helped create the mess.

In July 1971, President Nixon's National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger secretly visited Beijing during a trip to Pakistan, and laid the groundwork for Nixon's visit to China. This meeting was arranged and facilitated by Pakistan through its strong diplomatic channels with China.

And?
And Nixon and especially Kissinger talked them into dropping their closed door policy, and opening up to trade if we sent our companies there instead of here. And it worked. They became us.

Forum List

Back