Helping the blind see again, yet another Zionist Israeli contribution to humanity and peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say "their land", do you mean the West Bank or all of Israel?

Yes, I mean all of PALESTINE. I refuse to call the Zionist Apartheid Entity "Israel".

Well, with that attitude, do you blame Israel for defending itself from people who think like you do?

Good luck getting a rational response from this idiot.
You're going to need more luck. Perhaps a psychiatrist and some meds.

Well, with that attitude, do you blame Israel for defending itself from people who think like you do?

I blame them for stealing someone else's land, and keeping the region in permanent turmoil because they are trying to please a magic sky fairy.

Doesn't matter what you call it. Israel is Israel and Palestine is Palestine, which was even recognized as Gaza and the West Bank.

BTW, if Israel is an apartheid state, what are the apartheid laws?

You mean the ones where Arabs are second class citizens in their own country?

APARTHEID. Own it baby.

I blame them for stealing someone else's land, and keeping the region in permanent turmoil because they are trying to please a magic sky fairy.

Doesn't matter what you call it. Israel is Israel and Palestine is Palestine, which was even recognized as Gaza and the West Bank.

APARTHEID. Own it baby.

That's what I thought, you STILL can't answer the question. All you can do is use caps locks to get your point across.
Arab citizens in Israel have the same rights as everyone else.

So once again... If Israel is an apartheid state, what are the aparthied laws?

APARTHEID. Own it baby.

"trying to please a magic sky fairy."'

Most Israelis are secular. This 'pleasing the sky fairy crap has nothing to do with anything. You seriously have no fuckin clue what you're talking about. Your perception of Israel is so flawed.

While it's neighbors are busy trying to murder and maim innocent human beings, Israeli's are busy figuring out ways to help blind people see again: :clap2:

nanoretina

Nano Retina’s Bio-Retina, a tiny implantable device inserted into the retina in a 30-minute procedure, turns into an artificial retina that melds to the neurons in the eye. Activated by special eyeglasses, the device transforms natural light into an electrical impulse that stimulates neurons to send images to the brain. The prototype is advancing quickly through clinical trials.

israel-flag-o.gif

It is endless contributions to the world like this that make Israel a light unto all nations.

yeah, well there is still that technology theft we need to discuss....

Well if it smells, talks, walks, and looks like an Islamist moron, we better not step on it, might get the bottom of our shoes brown. LOL

Sorry, I think their sky fairy is as silly as your sky fairy. but their sky fairy isn't picking my pocket for billions of dollars each year.

Has it ever occured to you that nobody gives a fuck what a Joehammad thinks?

That's what I thought, you STILL can't answer the question. All you can do is use caps locks to get your point across.

I've already answered the question- Most Arabs arent' allowed to vote, and the ones who do have their political parties ignored.

APARTHEID.

I've already answered the question- Most Arabs arent' allowed to vote, and the ones who do have their political parties ignored.

APARTHEID.

ALL Arab citizens are allowed to vote. Where did you read that ? Link ?

Still can't answer my simple question. All you have are lies, as usual. You're full of Palestinian shit.

Again, if Israel is an apartheid state, what are the apartheid laws? Continuing to act like a spoiled child and writing apartheid in large font just pro ves that you are frustrated that I am exposing you for the lying propagandist that you are.

So when you respond to this post, I expect you to:

1) answer my original question
2) Prove that Some Arab citizens cannot vote.

Actually Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic Nationalism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

But we all know that Joehammad is upset about all the positive contributions Zionist Israelis make to humanity and medicine, while his savage brethren are busy figuring out new and inventive ways to kill people...just like the Nazis.

Has it ever occured to you that nobody gives a fuck what a Joehammad thinks?

Sure you do. YOu get upset every time I show up in one of your Zionist Threads pointing out that Zionism is like Nazism's bastard child.
The only thing you point out is that you are a compulsive liar and all you got is Palestinian propaganda and hatred. You know nothing about the subject. Yu are simply another modern day Nazi.

Actually Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic Nationalism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

But we all know that Joehammad is upset about all the positive contributions Zionist Israelis make to humanity and medicine, his savage brethren are busy figuring out new and inventive ways to kill people...just like the Nazis.

The guy is so full of hatred, that he cannot even comprehend that everything he says about Israel is false. How one person can be full of so much shit is beyond me !

But we all know that Joehammad is upset about all the positive contributions Zionist Israelis make to humanity and medicine, while his savage brethren are busy figuring out new and inventive ways to kill people...just like the Nazis.

You mean the perpetual wars they start that we keep getting dragged into? That "contribution".

^^^^^

No I mean the fact that they are helping blind people see once again, while your beloved Islamic savages are busy trying to make people blind and kill. You obviously have a major issue dealing with the great contributions of the Zionist Israelis. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back