Help Me! I'm a Victim! Poor Me...

Victimhood is more than just a state of mind. Some people truly are victims of a poor upbringing. However life isn’t fair.
They may be, but attitude changes everything.

I know a girl who developed borderline personality disorder because one parent smothered her and another ignored her during her childhood. No matter how hard she tries it’s an uphill battle for her. That’s just the reality of her life. There are plenty of people like her suffering out there. Not everyone can overcome their circumstances. I’m not saying giving up is ever the answer
Sad she can’t recognize it for what it is, and let it shape her to become better than the totality of her upbringing.

she’ll be alright one minute, and the next minute she’ll feel an emptiness that is debilitating. She’s been through the gamete as far as taking pychiatric drugs and psychotherapy. She has no control over her feelings. How do you help someone like that? I’ve been asking myself that for 4 years.
There comes a point where I know I can no longer do anything to help another so I simply pray and ask God to do it because I am at a loss at to what more I can do for them. Seems to work.

Victimhood is more than just a state of mind. Some people truly are victims of a poor upbringing. However life isn’t fair.

I know a girl who developed borderline personality disorder because one parent smothered her and another ignored her during her childhood. No matter how hard she tries it’s an uphill battle for her. That’s just the reality of her life. There are plenty of people like her suffering out there. Not everyone can overcome their circumstances. I’m not saying giving up is ever the answer
Sad she can’t recognize it for what it is, and let it shape her to become better than the totality of her upbringing.

she’ll be alright one minute, and the next minute she’ll feel an emptiness that is debilitating. She’s been through the gamete as far as taking pychiatric drugs and psychotherapy. She has no control over her feelings. How do you help someone like that? I’ve been asking myself that for 4 years.
Help her find a good doctor (psychiatrist) who can help in debilitating conditions. He or she is out there, just a phone call away.

I am a person of color...Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

I am a woman...Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

I am handicapped...Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

I am an immigrant...Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

I am an illegal....Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

I come from a broken home....Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

My family was dysfunctional...Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

My husband left me....Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

My family was poor....Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

I was fired from my job....Help Me! I am a Victim! Poor Me!

Well, pull up those boot straps and take care of your problem. There are more and more people looking for help instead of deciding I am NOT going to be a victim. I am not a loser!
Its funny you should name all elements of white propagandic bs and yet who's dominating the news whining about poor fuckin me? WHITE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY WHITE MEN!!

POOR WHITE ME....THE ILLEGALS ARE TAKING OUR JOBS
POOR WHITE ME.....A BLACK MAN WAS ONCE PRESIDENT TWICE
POOR WHITE ME....WE'RE GONNA BE A MINORITY SOMEDAY
POOR WHITE ME....GOOD PAYING JOBS LEFT MY ONE NOTE HICK TOWN
POOR WHITE ME....THE BLACK MEN ARE TAKING ALL OUR WW
POOR WHITE ME....NEGRO'S HAD THE NERVE TO KNEEL AT SPORTS GAMES
POOR WHITE ME....WOMEN ARE MAD BECAUSE I SEXUALLY HARRASSED THEM
POOR WHITE ME...OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP
POOR WHITE ME...I'M A WHITE PERSON STRUGGLING LIKE MINORITIES, HOW DARE THAT HAPPEN
POOR WHITE ME....I CAN NO LONGER DRAG MY ENTIRE FAMILY BEHIND ME TO GOOD PAYING JOBS
POOR WHITE ME...THEY SHUT DOWN THE COAL MINES, NOW WHAT?
POOR WHITE ME...THE GOP LIE TO ME ELECTION AFTER ELECTION, BUT I STILL VOTE FOR THE WHITE BASTARDS
POOR WHITE ME....CAN'T SELL SOY PRODUCTS ANYMORE THANKS TO TRUMP, BUT I STILL LOVE THE GUY
YOU WHITE FOLK DO NOTHING BUT WHINE, WHINE AND THEN WHINE SOME MORE

There comes a point where I know I can no longer do anything to help another so I simply pray and ask God to do it because I am at a loss at to what more I can do for them. Seems to work.
And it will. I used to have this imaginary shelf that held problems. When something was bothering so much, I felt helpless and hopeless, I imagined me putting that problem up on the shelf and bringing it down when I felt I was strong, had the facts or help to deal with it. I could always put it back up there for a while, but I couldn't think about while it was on the shelf.

Interestingly ( amazingly) I was listening to something about God and giving your problems to Him. But the trick was, once you gave the problem to him, you can't get it back. He would deal with it.

How alike that sounds about my imaginary old wooded shelf! I was 12 when I dreamed that up! My family never went to church and I had to ask a close friend in college who Jesus was! What a wonder!

I am short and left-handed
Me, too! A blessing in many ways. ;)

BTW, Rod calls me "runt" a lot.

Rod, short people make up for their height with high iq's.

lol, awe thanks Jackson. I'd tell Rod that but... He actually just makes joke about it because I cannot reach as high the same as he can and sometimes when we are doing projects and such he forgets about that.

Sounds like a good relationship. :)

Well, pull up those boot straps and take care of your problem. There are more and more people looking for help instead of deciding I am NOT going to be a victim. I am not a loser!
Its funny you should name all elements of white propagandic bs and yet who's dominating the news whining about poor fuckin me? WHITE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY WHITE MEN!!

POOR WHITE ME...I'M A WHITE PERSON STRUGGLING LIKE MINORITIES, HOW DARE THAT HAPPEN
POOR WHITE ME....I CAN NO LONGER DRAG MY ENTIRE FAMILY BEHIND ME TO GOOD PAYING JOBS
POOR WHITE ME...THE GOP LIE TO ME ELECTION AFTER ELECTION, BUT I STILL VOTE FOR THE WHITE BASTARDS
POOR WHITE ME....CAN'T SELL SOY PRODUCTS ANYMORE THANKS TO TRUMP, BUT I STILL LOVE THE GUY

That’s some deranged thinking you just exhibited there. Wow

Tell them about this thread and to grow up...doesn't matter what color you are. Let me say that again. DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE!

And it will. I used to have this imaginary shelf that held problems. When something was bothering so much, I felt helpless and hopeless, I imagined me putting that problem up on the shelf and bringing it down when I felt I was strong, had the facts or help to deal with it. I could always put it back up there for a while, but I couldn't think about while it was on the shelf.

Interestingly ( amazingly) I was listening to something about God and giving your problems to Him. But the trick was, once you gave the problem to him, you can't get it back. He would deal with it.

How alike that sounds about my imaginary old wooded shelf! I was 12 when I dreamed that up! My family never went to church and I had to ask a close friend in college who Jesus was! What a wonder!
It is amazing when we can reflect on how we were kept from so many things by the holy spirit that has been with us from the get-go.

I am short and left-handed

lol, awe thanks Jackson. I'd tell Rod that but... He actually just makes joke about it because I cannot reach as high the same as he can and sometimes when we are doing projects and such he forgets about that.

Yes, getting close to going on forty years now and he is still my best friend and my one and only.

That’s some deranged thinking you just exhibited there. Wow

It is amazing when we can reflect on how we were kept from so many things by the holy spirit that has been with us from the get-go.

Yes, getting close to going on forty years now and he is still my best friend and my one and only.

That is so nice to hear. You both deserve it!

Tell them about this thread and to grow up...doesn't matter what color you are. Let me say that again. DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE!
Truth be told, every working class person in this country suffers from a lack of....but for some reason, we focus on white pain, white struggles, white dissatisfaction and leave the rest of us as victims of our makings.
Imagine for a moment, if white ppl were to rally along with the rest of us, the impact we all could make moving forward in this country. But that's never gonna happen because white ppl refuse to find a mirror and adjust to reality and thats just fact.

Truth be told, every working class person in this country suffers from a lack of....but for some reason, we focus on white pain, white struggles, white dissatisfaction and leave the rest of us as victims of our makings.
Imagine for a moment, if white ppl were to rally along with the rest of us, the impact we all could make moving forward in this country. But that's never gonna happen because white ppl refuse to find a mirror and adjust to reality and thats just fact.
Seek out help

Seek out help
Tell you what, you trade n your straight jacket and I'll trade in mine, deal?

Seek out help
Tell you what, you trade n your straight jacket and I'll trade in mine, deal?

That doesn’t make sense

No one dwells on personal victimhood like the whiney Orange Bitch in the White House! :)

Witch hunts and lynching: How Trump appropriates victimhood - CNNPolitics
Opinion | The Victim President
Trump Cries About Impeachment ‘Lynching’ as His GOP Embraces a Twisted Sense of Victimization

tenor.gif

How about let's forget the skin color and work towards helping one another instead of creating petty divisions?

City dwellers in ghettos and even those in rural areas are more prone to be perpetual victims unless there is something there to help them overcome it all.

Forum List

Back