hello

Grace Is Stoked

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi i'm Grace from the PNW. This is my first real venture into online political message boards and so it will probably take me a little bit of time to figure everything out a little more but i'm hoping to be able to share my opinions on topics that interest me and hear your opinions too. Politically my left/right leanings depend on the issue but overall I tend to prioritize issues that involve sustainability, environmentally friendly practices, and things to improve local communities and peoples lives. Religiously I am a non-denominational Christian and I will genuinely try to think about what Jesus would do in most situations that I come across which helps guide me in my life the best that I can.

As for some of the more major and divisive issues I am pro-life, for gun control, against the death penalty, supportive of LGBTQIA+, I do believe that humans impact climate change, i'm against imminent domain policies, against many of the pipeline expansions such as dakota, i'm for a simple path to citizenship and amnesty for current illegal immigrants that are working and don't have a criminal record, i'm for increased healthcare for people but I don't think we should get rid of private healthcare options, I do not believe that corporations are people and I am against companies, labor unions, and non-profit organizations from donating to political candidates and parties, I do not think that making things like college and healthcare for all to be free is practical or realistic although both systems are in need of change in some way, I disagree with torturing suspected terrorists and I also disagree with military actions without congressional approval. I'm sure i'm forgetting a lot of issues but if i'm missing something just ask and I'll answer the best I can.

Last edited:
Hi i'm Grace from the PNW. This is my first real venture into online political message boards and so it will probably take me a little bit of time to figure everything out a little more but i'm hoping to be able to share my opinions on topics that interest me and hear your opinions too. Politically my left/right leanings depend on the issue but overall I tend to prioritize issues that involve sustainability, environmentally friendly practices, and things to improve local communities and peoples lives. Religiously I am a non-denominational Christian and I will genuinely try to think about what Jesus would do in most situations that I come across which helps guide me in my life the best that I can.

As for some of the more major and divisive issues I am pro-life, for gun control, against the death penalty, supportive of LGBTQIA+, I do believe that humans impact climate change, i'm against imminent domain policies, against many of the pipeline expansions such as dakota, i'm for a simple path to citizenship and amnesty for current illegal immigrants that are working and don't have a criminal record, i'm for increased healthcare for people but I don't think we should get rid of private healthcare options, I do not believe that corporations are people and I am against companies, labor unions, and non-profit organizations from donating to political candidates and parties, I do not think that making things like college and healthcare for all to be free is practical or realistic although both systems are in need of change in some way, I disagree with torturing suspected terrorists and I also disagree with military actions without congressional approval. I'm sure i'm forgetting a lot of issues but if i'm missing something just ask and I'll answer the best I can.

Hi. I'm Natty C. I want to end the Federal Reserve. Like yesterday.

Hi stab!

Welcome to USMB Grace is Stoked. Hope you enjoy the boards.

What's LGBTQIA+?

And welcome. :tongue:

It's just an acronym to be inclusive of the LGBT community.

Hi stab!

I don't know what that means, sorry.

Welcome! TL; DR on an OP by a smidgen of a paragraph. :funnyface:

Hey Gracie girl. You seem sweet and balanced. I’d say you need to be Mentored by OLDLADY. check her out.

Forum List

Back