Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My belief or your belief is immaterial to what is morally right or wrong. Sex outside marriage is immoral, period. For everyone.

And abstinence works 100% of the time it is used. Your claim that it doesn't work is silly.
I agree

People should only have sex when they are married and only to create children
Sex for fun is sinful
That is why Priests don’t have sex

Only if it means he wins. If it doesn't, he would like somebody to dig up another 10 or 11 thousand until he does win. He wants all electors counting unless it means he loses. If it means he loses, he would like to change the electoral vote by getting cronies to submit a different set of electors than what was certified by the state election commissions and the government of several of the states. To get those alternate electoral slates written and submitted he needed a few more days, though he had already failed for two months. To get a few more days, he asked Mike Pense to usurp the authority of his office as defined by the Constitution of the United States, yet when push came to shove, Pense refused to turn his back on the constitution and his own oath of office, unlike trump. So Dirty Donny revved up the crowd, told them they were going to have to fight and sent down Pennsylvania to The Capital in ye another failed attempt to delay. No. Donald Trump did not want the legal votes to count. He wanted illegal votes to count, in direct contradiction to his oath of office and the Constitution. He has never been big on swearing fidelity before God. Just ask all his wives.
President Trump (and I call him that because he is still president) simply wants only legal votes to count. He doesn't want unverified absentee ballots to count; he doesn't want ballots dropped in a collection box where chain of possession is lost; he doesn't want illegals voting; he doesn't want people without IDs voting. It's all very sensible. The vast majority of Americans agree with him. Democrats with this 'voting rights' scam want to keep open their opportunties for vote manipulation and cheating. That's all this is about. Democrats CANNOT win without cheating.
It doesn't work as an only plan. People, by and large, will not maintain complete abstinence. Areas that relied solely on abstinence have always had higher rates of teen pregnancy and STDs.
So your complaint is that it doesn't work when abstinence is NOT used. Well, shazam! We all know that. But as I said, abstinence works 100% of the time it is used. To say people won't or can't follow it is absurd. If you think that, you're circle of associates must not be devout Catholics or other Christians.

Last edited:
President Trump (and I call him that because he is still president) simply wants only legal votes to count. He doesn't want unverified absentee ballots to count; he doesn't want ballots dropped in a collection box where chain of origin

So your complaint is that it doesn't work when abstinence is NOT used. Well, shazam! We all know that. But as I said, abstinence works 100% of the time it is used. To say people won't or can't follow it is absurd. If you think that, you're circle of associates must not be devout Catholics or other Christians.
You couldn't even stay in reality through the first sentence. He is not president. Bye rookie.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
Welcome aboard Mash----

We will probably battle later on.

Ignore White, he is rude to everyone.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
Well, I was confirmed a Catholic and I'm a liberal Democrats. This Message Board is dominated by extremist supporters of Dumb Donald Trump. The majority of regulars here are: Faux conservatives; Callous conservatives and opposed to democracy. Thus, they are not patriots but claim to be.

This message board leans far right, so you will enjoy your time here. Though some of us will attempt to educate you and explain why we will continue to post rational, reasonable and honest words; hopefully you have an open mind and will consider reality.

Ohhhhhh ---- you're one of those blame abortion on women guys. Instead of on men, where the blame belongs. One of the "abstinence works, ladies" guys; one of the "why didn't she keep her legs crossed" guys.

Not of interest.

Right Winger is a Democrat Party Dick Sucker.

Welcome Mashmont. There are both sides represented here at the Forum. Not sure of the ratio though.

Ohhhhhh ---- you're one of those blame abortion on women guys. Instead of on men, where the blame belongs. One of the "abstinence works, ladies" guys; one of the "why didn't she keep her legs crossed" guys.

Not of interest.
Leg crossing can be sexy. Did you see Basic Instinct? Women should not do this if they don't want to get pregnant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back