Hello Hell? Just how cold is it today? Racist cop convicted!

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
An off duty Boston Cop threw a beating on an Uber Driver while shouting racist insults. The the cop stole the car and drove off. In a surprising move, the Jury actually found him guilty. It may not be a cold day in hell. But it is certainly mild.

Boston cop found guilty of assaulting Uber driver

AABC9AF4-2787-47C6-98B7-33F559F27550.jpeg

He is guilty. He faces a year and a half for the beating, and two years for the stolen car.

As I said, it may not be a cold day in hell. Doherty is the most recent sacrificial lamb to continue the fiction that cops are held accountable too. Usually the Prosecutor can’t quite manage a conviction.

Doherty is the most recent sacrificial lamb to continue the fiction that cops are held accountable too. Usually the Prosecutor can’t quite manage a conviction.

So, your supposition is ... cops being prosecuted proves that cops never get prosecuted?

1473764862-0.jpg

Doherty is the most recent sacrificial lamb to continue the fiction that cops are held accountable too. Usually the Prosecutor can’t quite manage a conviction.

So, your supposition is ... cops being prosecuted proves that cops never get prosecuted?

1473764862-0.jpg

So tell me why Doherty was not charged with carjacking?

Carjacking - Wikipedia

I bet if he had been black and not a member of the brotherhood of the badge, there would have been federal charges.

Forum List

Back