Hello From The Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Through violent insurrection and because of taxes. Let that sink in for a moment.

A Government of the people, by the people and for the people

Doesnt get more liberal than that

Now I KNOW you are from the Shenandoah ---- Virginians canNOT get out of That War.
Well it's sort of hard when I can't hardly scratch dirt in the yard without being reminded.
v 002 (2).JPG

.58 Williams "cleaner". Used to clean fouling from the bore, some Yankee dropped it I guess.

Todays Democratic Party is the party of We the People
Republicans are the party of Corporations
That's old, tired and ridiculous. The money rests with the Democrats. They control it not only here in the United States and North America but all over the planet except for Russia and China. That's the main reason why the left despises Russia and China so much.. because they can't control them. The assumption at all corporatism is evil is ridiculous and damn well near retarded. Corporatism such as it is a single-handedly responsible for 99% of the world's inventions and ingenuity. You wouldn't even be able to post on this board if it wasn't for a corporation. At a certain level of monetary gain there are no more politics there are only oligarchs to whom common Man means absolutely nothing.

Dude you need some new material.

jo

Todays Democratic Party is the party of We the People
Republicans are the party of Corporations
I'm old enough to remember both Dixiecrat and Blue-Dog dems and on the whole they were more freedom-minded than the gop pukes of the same era. Those ass-holes just wanted to work people into a early grave, pay them peanuts, and all the while tell you how lucky you were to even have a job. They also controlled the local banks and credit....Pepperidge Farms Remembers.

The worm did not really turn until rank progressivism reared it's ugly head with Hubert Humphrey (which is tame even by gop standards today) and the gop broke through in my AO with Nixon.....Nobody really liked the gop on the local level and local Blue-Dog dems were re-elected for years afterwards and I suspect it was like that all across Virginia.

OK then…..

Show me any Republican legislation in the last 20 years that favors working Americans over the wealthy
Ohhhhh but you said pass legislation well that will be in that article I understand that was an exec ORDER before I get checked 😉

Forum List

Back