Hello from the Bronx

Voiceover

VIP Member
Sep 16, 2019
Long Island ,NY
Rideing around in the subway and I saw this place . Common sense and Bronx street smarts bought me up Conservative with a slight edge to southern ideals and confederate respect . I'm a loyal dog so all you got to do is feed me and I'll never leave .
Retired and for sport I surf cast on my current Long Island habitat and the rest of my day is spent listening to Blue grass and cutting my lawn.

OldLady going for cookies for the newbies.

upload_2019-10-4_23-39-7.png

Rideing around in the subway and I saw this place . Common sense and Bronx street smarts bought me up Conservative with a slight edge to southern ideals and confederate respect . I'm a loyal dog so all you got to do is feed me and I'll never leave .
Retired and for sport I surf cast on my current Long Island habitat and the rest of my day is spent listening to Blue grass and cutting my lawn.

Gotta be tough being a outdoorsman in your situation.
Good on ya for making the best of a shitty environment.

Nice to meet you, Voiceover! Hope you make yourself to home.
Have a donut.
b73ef1a3-3db2-4f2b-baf7-d683b423f7b1.jpg

Nice to meet you, Voiceover! Hope you make yourself to home.
Have a donut.
b73ef1a3-3db2-4f2b-baf7-d683b423f7b1.jpg
Take it easy with those donuts Voiceover! They're 180 proof!

Welcome :welcome:

Do you do voiceovers then? I do. Got my RE-20 right in front of me.

That said though --- abandon logic, all ye who enter here, for verily there be insufficient hip bootery if you catch my drift.

Welcome sir and if you will come by my place and I'll get you some donuts that haven't been shot!

That said though --- abandon logic, all ye who enter here, for verily there are not enough hip boots if you catch my drift.

I thought you held the patent for hip boots. Are you being charged a tariff?

That said though --- abandon logic, all ye who enter here, for verily there are not enough hip boots if you catch my drift.

I thought you held the patent for hip boots. Are you being charged a tariff?

I was gonna have 'em made in Jina to save production costs but people are too short there.
Think I'll move production to Holland. They're tall.

You have grass in the Bronx? Is that even possible?

Welcome to the nut house.

Forum List

Back