Hello from Tennessee

Apr 12, 2010
Wanted to introduce myself. I am a tea party patriot, have never protested anything until now. I have marched in two tea party rallies and will march in two this year. I am alarmed at where I find our nation. And am willing to do whatever it takes to help bring her back to where she belongs. I have three grandsons who don't deserve the mountain of debt by this president.

Wanted to introduce myself. I am a tea party patriot, have never protested anything until now. I have marched in two tea party rallies and will march in two this year. I am alarmed at where I find our nation. And am willing to do whatever it takes to help bring her back to where she belongs. I have three grandsons who don't deserve the mountain of debt by this president.

Welcome. So how about that lady from Tennessee that sent her adopted kid back to Russia?

Welcome to the board. We all love tea party people. Well, maybe not everybody.

:welcome:
Anybody that likes Ole Miss has got to be a good sport.

Welcome. So how about that lady from Tennessee that sent her adopted kid back to Russia?
An Ole Miss Rebel would never do that.

Hi there sorry it took me so long to answer. I am sick I have bronchitis. I was taking a drug induced nap!:lol:

Thanks for the nice words about Ole Miss. Hotty Totty!

As far as the lady who sent the child back to Russia, she should have NEVER sent him alone. Unacceptable. However, I don't listen to what the lame stream media reports on anything. We don't know how much that woman and her family suffered. All we have is what the media reports. She should have been able to take him back to the orphanage and she should have taken him there herself.

Hi there sorry it took me so long to answer. I am sick I have bronchitis. I was taking a drug induced nap!:lol:

As far as the lady who sent the child back to Russia, she should have NEVER sent him alone. Unacceptable. However, I don't listen to what the lame stream media reports on anything. We don't know how much that woman and her family suffered. All we have is what the media reports. She should have been able to take him back to the orphanage and she should have taken him there herself.

That's okay. A few people here post that way.

Welcome tovaravitch!

Welcome tovaravitch!
Who you callin' a vitch?
You vastard!!

Welcome

Welcome tovaravitch!
Who you callin' a vitch?
You vastard!!

Vats vrong vit vou?

New Topics

Forum List

Back