Hello from Spring Hill, Florida

Or at least the name of the troll farm working for the DNC.

I have a suspicion that we are dealing with far fewer actual people than we think. They all sound SO much a like.
My suspicions are growing about that very thing Dogmaphobe! I’m even thinking one poster has two computers side by side, to hold conversations with himself lol When this poster is posting usually nobody is in agreement except for himself and his fellow self lol More proof, if discovered, will be posted later to avoid slander charge by that said poster:p

Hi, I'm Mike and I need to get over my depression. Specifically, it's caused by what has been happening to our country and the lies from the administration. This looks like a place to read and speak the truth.
Wow, the board has had a run on Mikes likely, or maybe it’s always that way with a popular name? A few Mikes on here identify themselves by location, while others just seem to identify lol

Enjoy the board and hang on to your humor. Most posters are levelheaded but there are several who are not in the least when discussing politics. You can choose your conversations and will be able to weed out the few who just post due to boredom.

Anyone who is not depressed over the current economic and political realities is lying or delusional. My plan is to vote for the "cure next year.
Bullshit.

You go ahead and let it fuck up your life if that’s what you want.

But I’ve been around long enough to know that none of it matters.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

You go ahead and let it fuck up your life if that’s what you want.

But I’ve been around long enough to know that none of it matters.
We would first need to separate clinical depression (long-term symptoms) from personal depression that’s temporary and usually situational.

I have the need to say hello again to the new poster, so hello again mw, otherwise, I have a feeling a moderator might come in and say “it seems the greetings have been exchanged” that cracked me up once

My suspicions are growing about that very thing Dogmaphobe! I’m even thinking one poster has two computers side by side, to hold conversations with himself lol When this poster is posting usually nobody is in agreement except for himself and his fellow self lol More proof, if discovered, will be posted later to avoid slander charge by that said poster:p
Fr a long time, we had Ravi and Valerie (and who knows who else)

Those two names seem to have disappeared, but I doubt if the originating troll has.

Hi, I'm Mike and I need to get over my depression. Specifically, it's caused by what has been happening to our country and the lies from the administration. This looks like a place to read and speak the truth.
So, you voted for the Orange Virus and became a part of Cult45. You bought into the Cult's fantasy that you were actually popular and a majority among voters.

Hope you learned something along the way. Me? I'm skeptical.

mwmaddock welcome and ignore that lefty troll,the second to last post,as you can see,he,she hates America.yeah you ain’t kidding,the last three democrat presidents we had,Clinton,Obama and now Biden have made thst party earn the title the DEMONRAT party.I’m not a Republican,just a trump supporter.every Republican president sense our last great president from 1963 on has been in bed with the Demonrats and just as bad.Desantis same as trump is not part of the corrupt two party system we have so we can only hope he gets elected.I know what you mean,it’s really hard to stay optimistic with this current administration.

Maybe you should worry more about Florida as it sinks into oblivion.

Best State in the USA. Desantis for President 2024! And he should pick Trump for SecState.

Yeah because America was prospering like no other time in our history the demorats and the Rinos conspired to take trump down and ever sensethen it’s been depressing the way not only the country is but the world sa well.you hit it better than most here,you at least live in Florida where you got freedoms most the other stares don’t.be grateful.
now i kNOW i hit the nail on the head,the fact langley shill Tot trys to laugh off these facts.:auiqs.jpg:

Anyone who is not depressed over the current economic and political realities is lying or delusional. My plan is to vote for the "cure next year.
:thankusmile:

mwmaddock the way you can tell Trump is not part of the corrupt two party system and serves the people instead of the bankers is shills from langley like toto hate him where they always kissed the asses of both Bush and Obama,warmongers who murdered women and children,they kissed their asses and never had a bad word to say about them

Welcome to USMB, Mike. Hope you enjoy the boards. I may be angry over lies from the administration, but the good book's advice to pray for those who misuse us works for me when and if I get to feeling low about hubris. Hope you find a way to keep your mind off the lies and be glad that if the Constitution wins it will be truth that sets us free again.

Forum List

Back