What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Maine, USA

Amadeus

Reaction score
Ziggy and Potterhead2021 I just joined a short while ago. I don't know how long the good Lord will have me here. This is quite a place of strangers, isn't it?

"And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:5

Welcome Friend!
Where angels fear to tread..
no more :)

Yes it is, yes it is :)
Welcome
HUGS
I read your PM, but I could not answer it. Somewhere I saw a rule about 10 posts. Maybe that is why I my effort to respond was blocked

OP
Ziggy

Ziggy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ziggy and Potterhead2021 I just joined a short while ago. I don't know how long the good Lord will have me here. This is quite a place of strangers, isn't it?

"And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:5

Welcome Friend!
Where angels fear to tread..
no more :)

Yes it is, yes it is :)
Welcome
HUGS
I read your PM, but I could not answer it. Somewhere I saw a rule about 10 posts. Maybe that is why I my effort to respond was blocked

I am here.

LEARNING
:)
HUGS

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List