Hello Everyone

skipper

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2011
Gabrielino-Tongva Wetlands
Hello board members. This appears to be a great message board with forums from politics to sports. Just what I was looking for. I work in data communications on the testing side but working on a career change soon. Politically, I consider myself center but seem to move left on some domestic issues and more right on foreign policy and defense issues. Hope to chat with you soon.

Hello board members. This appears to be a great message board with forums from politics to sports. Just what I was looking for. I work in data communications on the testing side but working on a career change soon. Politically, I consider myself center but seem to move left on some domestic issues and more right on foreign policy and defense issues. Hope to chat with you soon.

So you're not lost on some uncharted isle. By the way how's Gilligan and the rest of the gang?

The-Skipper.jpg-4492.jpg

Welcome to USMB, skipper. Hope you like the board. Please come visit Foxy's USMB Coffee Shop, if you like to get to know people, and we have only one rule, no politicking there.

All the other threads, don't be shy. Just jump in at any board location and start telling which team you're betting on, what issue you like or don't, at which it's let the games begin. The funny thing is, sometimes you agree with people you just argued with on a different thread!

Also, please post 15 posts right away. If you don't, your reps will not count. After that, they count, and you gain certain privileges that aren't given to those who haven't proven they're not trolls.

If you pass muster, you're in. Good luck.

Forum List

Back