Hell bound GOPers have hatched another deranged immigration idea.

Look at the fractured English in the OP.
Probably a Russian troll, he's even more grammatically challenged than the RWNJs who infest this place.

Did you know your link is over 4 years old?

Did he also not read that this is SATIRE in the disclaimer at the bottom of the page??

This is ACTUALLY -- A TDSyndrome screening test. (or Screaming Test to be more accurate). To properly assess the extent of this epidemic of chronic daily meltdowns from the left..

One of the symptoms is not spending 20 seconds to THINK --- before you post on Social Media and get pulverized by a mass of people laughing at you....

1. your OP needs to be worked on-- it's very incoherent --with the bad grammar helping to make it incoherent/etc
--run on sentences/etc
--people will take you seriously/understand more with a better written OP
2. I've listed before the MANY logical reasons why immigration needs to be cut down
..ie this is NOT 1850 or 1950 anymore
3. the Dems are the ones that are ruining America

The breached birth GOP hell party has farted out another deranged idea when it comes to immigration at making America worse with the 45 devil on a rampage. This comes to America becoming a place no one wants to be. Yet the scheming demons appears to have outwitted themselves when it comes to the GOPer super majority getting a arm chopped off at getting the House majority voter's boot! This type of justice at dealing with this terrorist mob of degenerates I believe has made America greater and a highly encouraging positive event at dealing with the effects of the tRump swamp. America will become great again once the GOP is placed as a contained minority or gone.

G.O.P. Unveils Immigration Plan: “We Must Make America Somewhere No One Wants to Live”

LOL. Do we want to be ruled by men in drag, abortionists and people too stupid to recognize satire?

Do you, and the OP, know the difference between fact and satire?

"The breached birth GOP hell party has farted out another deranged idea when it comes to immigration at making America worse with the 45 devil on a rampage."

the above is not satire, it is the truth

"This comes to America becoming a place no one wants to be."

The above is satire

"Yet the scheming demons appears to have outwitted themselves when it comes to the GOPer super majority getting a arm chopped off at getting the House majority voter's boot!"

"This type of justice at dealing with this terrorist mob of degenerates I believe has made America greater and a highly encouraging positive event at dealing with the effects of the tRump swamp."

"America will become great again once the GOP is placed as a contained minority or gone."

America is already great & the GOP is loosing their grip on reality
in my view :)

no

no

no

You have your opinions and I have mine but I am not stupid and blind to the kind of person trump truly is. Those who follow the Trump line are nothing but puppets on a string.

Personally I feel sorry for them. They are not losers, they are just lost :)-
Personally I feel sorry for them. They are not losers, they are just lost

Do they understand the difference between satire and fact?

You dont' seem to...

meaning you have a far bigger problem than having Trump as your president

Look at the fractured English in the OP.
Probably a Russian troll, he's even more grammatically challenged than the RWNJs who infest this place.

Well that was completely ignorant. Russians=Communists=Left-wingers.

Did he also not read that this is SATIRE in the disclaimer at the bottom of the page??

This is ACTUALLY -- A TDSyndrome screening test. (or Screaming Test to be more accurate). To properly assess the extent of this epidemic of chronic daily meltdowns from the left..

One of the symptoms is not spending 20 seconds to THINK --- before you post on Social Media and get pulverized by a mass of people laughing at you....

Andy has always been satire. Pity liberals are so devoid of humour they dont understand their own.

Andy has always been satire. Pity liberals are so devoid of humour they dont [sic] understand their own.

I think part of the problem is that modern positions taken by LIbErals are now so bizarre, insane, and often outright evil; that they have a difficult time understanding that conservative's don't also take positions that are likewise. Especially among those on that side who are as intellectually-vapid as william104, when they see bizarre attempts at satire, attributing to conservatives false position that are as bizarre as LIbEral positions, they are very inclined to accept those as truth.

I realize that but the meaning of the thread remains valid as a result of the war on humanity that your so-called president and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies have going on.
I realize that which appears to remain valid currently as a result of the war your so-called president and his antigovernment GOPe cronies have going on 4 years later. Anyway, thought this comment was deleted or I got banned again.

So four years ago Trump was not even President!

Four years ago Obama was President!

Jesus!
I realize that but the meaning of the thread remains valid as a result of the war on humanity that your so-called president and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies have going on.
I realize that which appears to remain valid currently as a result of the war your so-called president and his antigovernment GOPe cronies have going on 4 years later. Anyway, thought this comment was deleted or I got banned again.

So four years ago Trump was not even President!

Four years ago Obama was President!

Jesus!
Nice try but you fail as a result of four years ago GOPers after their coup on Congress had the supermajority, and to which they proceeded to go to war against President Obama, the majority of civilized society and God. Yet, your deranged GOPers again were not finished on their own destructive rampage, who conspired against America at working with foreign enemies to destroy the integrity of the electoral college. This includes other lawless and heinous methods to hack in one of the most disgusting and uncivilized creatures on planet Earth that being your beloved tyrant and so-called president tRump. Now run with that thought.

Nice try but you fail as a result of four years ago GOPers after their coup on Congress had the supermajority, and to which they proceeded to go to war against President Obama, the majority of civilized society and God. Yet, your deranged GOPers again were not finished on their own destructive rampage, who conspired against America at working with foreign enemies to destroy the integrity of the electoral college. This includes other lawless and heinous methods to hack in one of the most disgusting and uncivilized creatures on planet Earth that being your beloved tyrant and so-called president tRump. Now run with that thought.

clock_22.gif

Andy has always been satire. Pity liberals are so devoid of humour they dont understand their own.

OR -- that's more puke than "satire" and nobody really wants to see it..

The (ICE) that has tents along the boarder to house immigrants is a private military group hired by "trump"; i.e. the President of the USA to manage incoming immigrants. The members of this group are military flunkies who were hired to do their employees bidding. Trump hates these "immigrants" & so do hired members of ICE. A child's death is just one less to feed.

The breached birth GOP hell party has farted out another deranged idea when it comes to immigration at making America worse with the 45 devil on a rampage. This comes to America becoming a place no one wants to be. Yet the scheming demons appears to have outwitted themselves when it comes to the GOPer super majority getting a arm chopped off at getting the House majority voter's boot! This type of justice at dealing with this terrorist mob of degenerates I believe has made America greater and a highly encouraging positive event at dealing with the effects of the tRump swamp. America will become great again once the GOP is placed as a contained minority or gone.

G.O.P. Unveils Immigration Plan: “We Must Make America Somewhere No One Wants to Live”

Yup, the guy who wrote that piece is a comedian... who was writing satire, as told to you many times now.
Do you understand whats going on here yet?

I don't care how old the article is, considering this treasonous idea GOPers hatched four years ago applies now based on their death to America policies. Better yet, why not relocate to Russia where you would be more self proclaimed superior.

I don't care how old the article is, considering this treasonous idea GOPers hatched four years ago applies now based on their death to America policies. Better yet, why not relocate to Russia where you would be more self proclaimed superior.

Move to Russia?

Too cold for me, although it may be worth looking into.

Do you have a room to let, while I'm looking over the options?

Forum List

Back