Hell bent for metal riffs.

I love playing metal on my guitar also.
cool
I just bought this Ibanez at a pawn shop yesterday
View attachment 454104

That is damn nice. I always liked the Ibanez's playing but I could just never figure out how to change the strings with the Floyd Rose they had. I ended up burning the one I had because I was so pissed off at it, trying to change the strings. :D And last time I had one, they didn't have YT at the time. I was pretty much on my own.
This thing is awesome.... I've only had to tune once and I've been playing it for hours--- only fine-tuned it a couple times.View attachment 454109
Luckily someone already had it well broken in but still in great shape.

That is a damn good price also. I have a Gibson Les Paul, Double Cut. I have had it since 2008. Actually I have silly video here of me playing on it. I tried a little C tuning for the first time. :D I just recorded it with my phone for fun before Halloween. Nothing special. :D

That is a damn good price also. I have a Gibson Les Paul, Double Cut. I have had it since 2008. Actually I have silly video here of me playing on it. I tried a little C tuning for the first time. :D I just recorded it with my phone for fun before Halloween. Nothing special. :D

Tuning to drop C is a bitch with a Floyd Rose ( well, easier with a rose than most others but still a pain...)

Tuning to drop C is a bitch with a Floyd Rose ( well, easier with a rose than most others but still a pain...)

Yes, I have no doubt about that. :D

If you want to have a ton of fun, get some kind of multi-effects processor
like a Boss GT-100 or 1000 ----you can get massive tone from any amp, simulate amps, carry patches, choose from hundreds of factory effects, mix and match your own, record online, drum programs, etc ....if you love just playing around or serious musician , either one, they're awesome ! Most pros use an array of pedals on a board but these are incredible....careful with the volume if you have big speakers and more than a 50 watt amp or you may kill yourself.

If you want to have a ton of fun, get some kind of multi-effects processor
like a Boss GT-100 or 1000 ----you can get massive tone from any amp, simulate amps, carry patches, choose from hundreds of factory effects, mix and match your own, record online, drum programs, etc ....if you love just playing around or serious musician , either one, they're awesome ! Most pros use an array of pedals on a board but these are incredible....careful with the volume if you have big speakers and more than a 50 watt amp or you may kill yourself.

Yes, I got all that and a large assortment of Pedals. And I also have a little practice amp that is good for my apartment called a Kitana amp by Boss. I live in a apt right now, so I just use that. But I got a double stack with a Traynor amp and all of that. I will be buying a house shortly with a basement. And I am going to rock that place. :D

There's two types of metal. One makes you want to break windows and the other makes you want to dig up graves. Metal is anti-social music for misanthropes.

Def Leppard and their ilk only makes me want to puke.

Sure it does

Seriously ? Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman(rip) were 9 or 10 years old when Glenn Tipton was already touring the world with Judas Priest.

Without bands like Sabbath, Priest and Maiden, there would be no Slayer.

Sure. They grew up listening to those bands after all. But they decided to push the envelope and not stay stuck in a 80s arena rock mindset for their entire lives.

Sure. They grew up listening to those bands after all. But they decided to push the envelope and not stay stuck in a 80s arena rock mindset for their entire lives.
mail (3).gif
Priest formed in 1969.

View attachment 459253 Priest formed in 1969.

early Priest was a completely different animal though. They evolved on a similar path as Ronnie James Dio's career. They were at their height of their popularity in the 80s.

Forum List

Back