Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Ted Cruz just announced his candidacy today.

And Lakota is already going after his family and attacking them?

When the pot begins to boil, the scum rises most quickly to the top.

Big fucking deal. She got help for depression. Truly crazy people don't know they are crazy and don't get help. Normal people seek help when they need a professional to talk to in order to help them through a rough spot.

I am more worried about Biden, who clearly has mental issues and isn't getting the help he needs. Then there is Pelosi, who is batshit crazy and hasn't sought help.

The proper response to liberals spewing AntiCruz hate and rhetoric is to remind them that they are just:
"RACISTS that hate the idea of a Hispanic President". Who want Hispanics trimming their hedges, or cutting their grass, and voting how they are told to, rather than running for President.
Remind them that all of their opposition to Cruz and his ideas are based in their own Racist Privilege.
If they ask how such a thing can be, remind them of the MANY examples we have been given of this over the last seven years by the likes of:
OPRAH WINFREY: Obama's critics motivated by racism, death is the answer Oprah Winfrey Obama s critics motivated by racism death is the answer - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
Democrat Black Racist Caucus Member Bennie Thompson(D-MS): "Let's face it, Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism" House Democrat Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism - Guy Benson
Or who can forget Chris Matthews famous: "Criticizing Obama is RACIST!" Olbermann Calls Obama s Critics Racist Mediaite
The time has come to "pay-it-forward" to these morons.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If she wants to be First Lady - then she is fair game.
If that's your top five negatives you better go looking for someone else to attack because it looks like you're fucked here.

One has to start somewhere. Probably much more to come...
When are you going to start dissing Cruz' kids?

As soon as they start making political statements.

It's no surprise that illegal alien Rafael Cruz is married to a crazy ass former prostitute. I'll be shocked if the conservative media is able to cover this up!

You have proof she slept with Obama for money?

Of course not. If she did, she wouldn't be with ted now. What's that about going black and never going back? Perhaps with Boehner though.

I have no doubt that being married to Commie Cruz could cause mental problems. I don't recall Michelle Obama having any history of mental problems.

Those on the right are in no position to object to the thread topic, given the unwarranted and ugly hate directed toward Ms. Obama – conservatives have only themselves to blame.

I put no, weight in threads like these, just as I didn't put weight in threads about Mrs. Obama.

It tells me more about the people that start and comment on the threads.

Those on the right are in no position to object to the thread topic, given the unwarranted and ugly hate directed toward Ms. Obama – conservatives have only themselves to blame.
I have no idea what you are talking about. No one has ever said anything cruel or hateful about Mooche...er...I mean Michelle.

And everyone has been more than kind to her trampy daughters.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If she wants to be First Lady - then she is fair game.
You;re a worthless piece of shit scumbag scrap the botom of the toilet with your tongue, Totally despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back