Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no surprise that illegal alien Rafael Cruz is married to a crazy ass former prostitute. I'll be shocked if the conservative media is able to cover this up!
Wow, you are quite the piece of shit. Anything else you want to just make up? You've attacked him based on race and now accuse his wife of being a prostitute. Let's see just how stupid you're willing to get here.

It's no surprise that illegal alien Rafael Cruz is married to a crazy ass former prostitute. I'll be shocked if the conservative media is able to cover this up!
Wow, you are quite the piece of shit. Anything else you want to just make up? You've attacked him based on race and now accuse his wife of being a prostitute. Let's see just how stupid you're willing to get here.
False. I'm attacking him based on the legality of his citizenship. Which is quite suspect as he was born in Canada to an enemy of the United States.

As for his wife being a former prostitute... well my God what else would you call her? :badgrin:

I expect we'll be hearing much more about Heidi's mental and social life in the coming months. Are those really Ted's kids?

I expect we'll be hearing much more about Heidi's mental and social life in the coming months. Are those really Ted's kids?
cruz-2.jpg

"The couple have two young girls, Caroline and Catherine."

This thread is a perfect example of how low the liberals are willing to sink. Lakhota, the alcoholic, has found another low in which to stoop. Congratulations, fucker.

This thread is a perfect example of how low the liberals are willing to sink. Lakhota, the alcoholic, has found another low in which to stoop. Congratulations, fucker.

Payback's a bitch. Don't ya love it. What goes around comes around...

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is on his wife's Goldman Sachs healthcare plan - reportedly worth $20,000.00 plus per year. So why doesn't Ted want other people to have healthcare under Obamacare?

A Wife Committed to Cruz’s Ideals, but a Study in Contrasts to Him - The New York Times
He has insurance through his wife's employer? What a story! Wow!

It is a story when considering his hatred for Obamacare.

So he isn't using Obamacare and you are pissed off because they aren't using taxpayer money?

According to various reports, Heidi was raised as a Seventh-day Adventist. I don't know much about that religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back