Heather McDonald jokes about Jesus and her multiple vaccinations. Then collapses on stage.

In a mocking way, yes.

If she had been mocking Muhammed or Allah, no liberal would ask what hate she was exuding.
Sorry, but I heard no hate and her health problems stopped the continuation.
'I'm vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted ... and flu shot, and shingle shot, and haven't gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,' she stated.

Sorry, but I heard no hate and her health problems stopped the continuation.

What health condition?

Did you not read this part:

She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past.

The comic also mentioned that, although she had received a cat scan and been subjected to other diagnostic tests, medical professionals were unable to point out the cause for the incident.

Do you have information unavailable to those medical professionals?

What health condition?

Did you not read this part:

She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past.

The comic also mentioned that, although she had received a cat scan and been subjected to other diagnostic tests, medical professionals were unable to point out the cause for the incident.

Do you have information unavailable to those medical professionals?
Why should I, I'm not on the payroll.

The best about Jesus is he knew the state is corrupt and ultimately holds us accountable to feed the hungry, clothe the homeless, and care for the sick.
The Bible also tells you to support your govt.
Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there
So, evidently, Biden was put there because of God and you should support him because then you support God and his decisions.

She's a real class act:

That's what passes for humor now that all the actually funny people are cancelled.

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there
So, evidently, Biden was put there because of God and you should support him because then you support God and his decisions.

Dumbass...

What is the meaning of Roman 13 1?

In Romans 13:1-7, Paul is writing to Gentile believers in Rome to obey, not Roman secular/pagan authority, but to obey the God-ordained authority of the synagogue rulers in Rome. This presupposes that the early Jesus believers were continuing to meet with Judean non-believers within the synagogues.May

Dumbass...

What is the meaning of Roman 13 1?

In Romans 13:1-7, Paul is writing to Gentile believers in Rome to obey, not Roman secular/pagan authority, but to obey the God-ordained authority of the synagogue rulers in Rome. This presupposes that the early Jesus believers were continuing to meet with Judean non-believers within the synagogues.May
Romans 13:1-7: An Interpolation?")

• A Translation

13:1 Let every person be submissive to the governing authorities

13:2 For (gavr) there is no authority except [that which is given] by God and those who are appointed by God.

13:3 Consequently (w{ste) the one who resists authority, opposes the institution of God, and those who do so will receive judgment on themselves.

13:4 For (gavr) rulers are not a fear to good work, but to evil [work] Do you want to not fear the authority? Do good and you will have praise from it.

13:4 For (gavr) it is God's servant to do you good, but if you do evil, then fear, for it does not bear the sword in vain (eijkh`/). For (gavr) it is God's servant, an avenger to bring wrath on the one who practices evil.

13:5 Wherefore (dioV) it is necessary to submit, not only because of wrath, but also because of conscience.

13:6 For this reason (diaV tou`to gavr) you pay taxes, for (gavr) [those in authority] are God's servants who persist in this very thing.

13:7 Give back to all people what is owed; taxes to whom taxes are due; revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due and honor to whom honor is due.

• An Exegetical Sentence Outline

Subject/Complement: The reason the Roman Christians should submit to the governing authorities and give them their proper due is because the authorities have been appointed by God (as attested by conscience) and will praise those who do good and inflict punishment (i.e. wrath) on those who do evil.16

• I. The reason Paul commands the Roman Christians to submit to the authorities is because civil authority is God's institution and as such will punish wrongdoers and praise those who do good (13:1-5).
    • A. Paul commands the Roman Christians to submit to civil authority because God has appointed that authority (1-2a).
      B. Paul commands the Roman Christians to submit to civil authority because the civil authorities will punish those who resist them (2b-3a) and praise and do good to them that obey (2b-4).
      C. Paul commands the Roman Christians to submit to civil authority because of the punitive action of the state (i.e. wrath) and also because of conscience (5).
  • II. The way in which Paul enjoins submission to civil authorities who give themselves to collecting taxes is by giving back to them whatever is owed, whether taxes, dues, respect or honor (13: 6, 7).
    • A. The reason the Roman Christians pay taxes is because God has appointed the state to receive taxes and they persist in collecting them (6).
      B. The way the Roman Christians are to demonstrate submission to civil authorities is by giving back to each authority what is owed, whether taxes, revenue, respect or honor (7).

“Give back to Caesar’s what is Caeser’s and give what to God that is God’s”.

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night.

McDonald had just delivered her second joke of the evening before falling to the floor and requiring medical attention.

McDonald's second joke of the show, which she headlined, poked fun at the unvaccinated and made light of the ongoing pandemic.

'I'm vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted ... and flu shot, and shingle shot, and haven't gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,' she stated.

Following the line's delivery, Heather collapsed to the floor and hit her head, remaining conscious after the initial impact.

Audience members felt that the action was part of her act, although it soon became clear that an actual medical emergency had occurred.

Do Christians believe in anything like "karma?"

I assume this was a far-left audience, the kind that laughs at "jokes" that are not at all funny, but make a political point. So when they thought her collapse was part of the act, they would have forced themselves to laugh, even though that would not at all have been funny.

Must have been some underlying condition, I guess.

Or not . . .

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that any deity reached down and "smote" Heather. My guess is that she had been feeling guilty about whoring out to the panicdemic crowd, and it finally caught up with her.

Will she learn from this, is the open question.
Here we Go again. Was it the much spread bullshit story of karma or did God do it?

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night.

McDonald had just delivered her second joke of the evening before falling to the floor and requiring medical attention.

McDonald's second joke of the show, which she headlined, poked fun at the unvaccinated and made light of the ongoing pandemic.

Following the line's delivery, Heather collapsed to the floor and hit her head, remaining conscious after the initial impact.

Audience members felt that the action was part of her act, although it soon became clear that an actual medical emergency had occurred.

Do Christians believe in anything like "karma?"

I assume this was a far-left audience, the kind that laughs at "jokes" that are not at all funny, but make a political point. So when they thought her collapse was part of the act, they would have forced themselves to laugh, even though that would not at all have been funny.

Must have been some underlying condition, I guess.

Or not . . .

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that any deity reached down and "smote" Heather. My guess is that she had been feeling guilty about whoring out to the panicdemic crowd, and it finally caught up with her.

Will she learn from this, is the open question.
Who?

Forum List

Back