Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

Meetings on discussions to determine policy are CLASSIFIED until DECLASSIFIED in this room.

Nothing in this reporting has any business being classified. Presidents like to misuse “national security” to maintain secrecy for political purposes.
These meetings ARE CLASSIFIED.......PERIOD.....They are Presidential meetings to DECIDE POLICY......Arguments happen there.........and unless they are UNCLASSIFIED.......it is A FELONY TO RELEASE THIS INFORMATION

So WHO NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL?
Why the hell do you believe a known fake news outlet like CNN in the first place? Acosta has continuously tried to get Trump and Fauci to contradict each other at the press conferences to no avail. So, frustrated, he just made the this shit up using anonymous sources that obviously do not exist.

Exactly. I was watching some of the press conference yesterday. They kept asking the President about the drug, and he said it won't hurt to try. Then when Fauci got up there, they were asking him the same question in effort to try and create a conflict. The President immediately told the loser to shut up because the question has been repeatedly asked.

Yeah, this is just fucking sad. Another non-doctor/ non-scientist telling the most famous immunologist in the world that he isn't interested in doing anything other than promoting the interests of his overlord clown.

And yesterday we have Dithering Donnie cutting off a question for the REAL DOCTOR about the drug because Dithering Donnie doesn't want us to know the FACT that there have been NO peer reviewed, widespread efficacy testing of this drug on C19.

Dithering Donnie didn't wanna hear that "anecdotal" word again. It's at least one syllable too long for his vocabulary.

I suspect that Dumpster Boy is financially invested in the drug. Probably got an advance with future kickbacks from Big Pharma.

Best thing responsible networks could do at this point is STOP COVERING Dithering Donnie's Daily Disinformation Dump. Or at a minimum, cut away after the first lie and run tributes to our brave front line professionals. If he actually says something new and semi-plausible, then get to 5 minutes of highlights later on.

Those interested can flip to Fox, OAN or Sinclair. Normals are tired of the same shitstorm of lies day in and day out. :icon_rolleyes:

Meetings on discussions to determine policy are CLASSIFIED until DECLASSIFIED in this room.

Nothing in this reporting has any business being classified. Presidents like to misuse “national security” to maintain secrecy for political purposes.
These meetings ARE CLASSIFIED.......PERIOD.....They are Presidential meetings to DECIDE POLICY......Arguments happen there.........and unless they are UNCLASSIFIED.......it is A FELONY TO RELEASE THIS INFORMATION

Why the hell do you believe a known fake news outlet like CNN in the first place? Acosta has continuously tried to get Trump and Fauci to contradict each other at the press conferences to no avail. So, frustrated, he just made the this shit up using anonymous sources that obviously do not exist.

Exactly. I was watching some of the press conference yesterday. They kept asking the President about the drug, and he said it won't hurt to try. Then when Fauci got up there, they were asking him the same question in effort to try and create a conflict. The President immediately told the loser to shut up because the question has been repeatedly asked.
This still doesn't satisfy me on the Axios article..............if that meeting was leaked.......then someone needs to be prosecuted.

"A person familiar with the meeting" , Jim Acusta, CNN says all I need to know about this article.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::p

cnn and a toilet.PNG

Yeah, this is just fucking sad. Another non-doctor/ non-scientist telling the most famous immunologist in the world that he isn't interested in doing anything other than promoting the interests of his overlord clown.

And yesterday we have Dithering Donnie cutting off a question for the REAL DOCTOR about the drug because Dithering Donnie doesn't want us to know the FACT that there have been NO peer reviewed, widespread efficacy testing of this drug on C19.

Dithering Donnie didn't wanna hear that "anecdotal" word again. It's at least one syllable too long for his vocabulary.

I suspect that Dumpster Boy is financially invested in the drug. Probably got an advance with future kickbacks from Big Pharma.

Best thing responsible networks could do at this point is STOP COVERING Dithering Donnie's Daily Disinformation Dump. Or at a minimum, cut away after the first lie and run tributes to our brave front line professionals. If he actually says something new and semi-plausible, then get to 5 minutes of highlights later on.

Those interested can flip to Fox, OAN or Sinclair. Normals are tired of the same shitstorm of lies day in and day out. :icon_rolleyes:
Trump didnt "dither" ... Your confusing him with your shit pile of dimwits who were drooling over impeachment while Trump was placing travel bans...

Fauci only has one focus, health. The economic team only has one focus, the economy. The President's responsibility is both, so he must merge ideas from these two teams together to come to solution that is best for the country overall.

Democrats would love nothing more than for our economy to continue a downward trend. They can promote more social welfare programs, online/voting my mail, which is ripe with potential for fraud and of course, they believe it can help get Biden elected. I wouldn't go so far as to say that Democrats want people to die, but suffice to say they would prefer the "fix" be shutting the country down vs a vaccine and a cure that would get everyone back to work much quicker. That is why they are hoping against hope that treatments will go through a very thorough and long vetting process. If this lasted all the way to the election and Biden was elected, these drugs would miraculously be approved shortly thereafter so Biden could claim the economic bump. This is how Democrats roll. The non-sense pork in the first stimulus bill proposed by Pelosi should be a wake up call as to their real agenda.

As I have said before, an old shirt can act as an adequate tourniquet in a fox hole. In a time of crisis, the idea of extensive long term testing for drugs that have shown promise and have already been on the market for many years, is non-pragmatic.

Maybe they don't want Americans to die, but they have no problem with it either as long as it gives them power. Just look at their immigration stance. How many Americans have died, or otherwise victimized by these foreign criminals, and the Democrats insist they be allowed to stay? They don't care about angel families, they care about power.

This is no different. They can't say so in public for obvious reasons, such as some of their constituents may wake up. But it's how they feel. If they had the choice of two million Americans being killed by this thing and getting power back, vs a few thousand dying and losing that power, they would easily choose the former.

The reason they keep asking it is because Trump keeps contradicting the professionals.

Trump is a child who can’t tolerate being questioned.

The preliminary report from NY is stunning...

Those given Hydrocloriquine have reduced hospital stays by 1/2. Virus shed rates have been lowered to just five days where no meidcations was 18 days. This means a patient will spend less than half the time in a hospital bed and infectious. The coming reports over the next week will vindicate Trump again. They are trying to discredit the preliminary reports and cast doubt.
These assholes act like they don't want it to work......It's unreal.

Governors Banned it.....then later went oops hoping no one would notice I guess......

There people are RETARDS.
The nationwide oracle patient database is showing stunning results. Those taking Hydrocloiquine have much lower hospitalization lengths and much faster recoveries. While this is anecdotal the numbers are to large to be chance.

This still doesn't satisfy me on the Axios article..............if that meeting was leaked.......then someone needs to be prosecuted.

What Piglosi did at the State of the Union speech was a felony. Where is she at today? What about that lawyer that tampered with FBI records and got caught?

None of these people ever pay for their crimes. That's why they keep committing them.

The reason they keep asking it is because Trump keeps contradicting the professionals.

No, the reason they keep asking is because reporting is not their main goal. Their main goal is disruption and causing problems. They hate the President and the President hates them. They are two sets of enemies in the same room at these conferences.

The woman I know here in the Orlando area had pneumonia and liver failure and the malaria drug among others worked for her.

Something anecdotal has to do with anecdotes — little stories. Anecdotal evidence is based on hearsay rather than hard facts.
People like to share stories about things that happened to them, or that they heard about, to make a point. That kind of talk is anecdotal: based on small, personal accounts. Anecdotal stories are helpful when you’re trying to give an example of something, but there's a downside to anecdotal information: since it’s not based on facts, you never know if you can totally trust it. So it's best to go beyond the anecdotal and get more solid information.

Last edited:

No, the reason they keep asking is because reporting is not their main goal. Their main goal is disruption and causing problems. They hate the President and the President hates them. They are two sets of enemies in the same room at these conferences.
The problem is between Fauci and Trump. They’re reporting on the conflict, not creating one. This administration is not consistent with itself.

For what? Espionage? Give me a break.

Let’s trust the President, whom will make decisions taking into account both health and economic advice. How about that?
Right, let's trust the political guy and not the one with vast experience dealing with infectious diseases during a pandemic.
ets

The woman I know here in the Orlando area had pneumonia and liver failure and the malaria drug among others worked for her.

Something anecdotal has to do with anecdotes — little stories. Anecdotalevidence is based on hearsay rather than hard facts.
People like to share stories about things that happened to them, or that they heard about, to make a point. That kind of talk is anecdotal: based on small, personal accounts. Anecdotal stories are helpful when you’re trying to give an example of something, but there's a downside to anecdotal information: since it’s not based on facts, you never know if you can totally trust it. So it's best to go beyond the anecdotal and get more solid information.
Well Dr Moron, There is this thing called chance (NULL HYPOTHESIS). When the numbers exceed that of chance by a magnitude of 40 times, anecdotal evidence becomes a pile so heavy that it is no longer anecdotal. That is where we are now..

The problem is between Fauci and Trump. They’re reporting on the conflict, not creating one. This administration is not consistent with itself.

Trump has talked about this repeatedly as did Fauci. Nothing more needs to be learned. The press will get the same answers as they always have in the past. Foci (spell check won't let me post his name properly) and Trump are not in conflict over this. The fake news is trying to create that conflict. That's the only reason for asking the same question over, and over, and over, and over again, and getting the same answers.

Trump said last week there is no problem between he and Fauci.

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

Axios first reported on the disagreement inside the White House about the drug.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

Fauci's been good to have in our corner but OTOH reminds me of that saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail". He's too insular. Trump is wise to bring other people in and listen.
Yeah, let's listen to what the economist has to say over the health care professional with over 50 years experience during a pandemic.

Yeah, let's stay in our houses like hermits for two years. Brilliant plan. There will be NO viruses left likely, but also, no economy. And no America.

Great idea. Brilliant.
You should find a packed church and go hang out in there for about a week. But straight home after that, we don't want you infecting any other people.

Ah, the wonderful heart of a liberal. You disagree with me, so get that virus we hate and infect your family.

The difference between you and me, you absolute cretin? I don't want ANYONE to get the virus. Really. No...I mean it...really. Not even you.
CNN Breaking News headline.............LOL

Axios broke the story......

Navarro started raising his voice, and at one point accused Fauci of objecting to Trump's travel restrictions, saying, "You were the one who early on objected to the travel restrictions with China," saying that travel restrictions don't work. (Navarro was one of the earliest to push the China travel ban.)

• Fauci looked confused, according to a source in the room. After Trump imposed the travel restrictions, Fauci has publicly praised the president's restriction on travel from China.
  • Pence was trying to moderate the heated discussion. "It was pretty clear that everyone was just trying to get Peter to sit down and stop being so confrontational," said one of the sources.

Who the hell is LEAKING THIS SHIT........They CAN BE CHARGED under the Espionage act.
Trump is known to give Jonathan Swan the scoop on occasion. And obviously Trump was in the room.

Forum List

Back