Heat and the Universe

There is no "temperature". This is an outdated hypothesis based on atomism and was buried after the discovery of wave physics. It's like the law of God which is studied in scholies

As I just said, the cosmic background "radiation" apparently all comes from a short period when 'matter first materialized some 380,000 or so years after the "Bang" (or "Big" energy release from counterspace).
Incorrect. The radiation decoupled from matter at that time. It was created during the radiation era which was well before radiation decoupled from matter.

Incorrect. The radiation decoupled from matter at that time. It was created during the radiation era which was well before radiation decoupled from matter.

The CBR supposedly became visible to us only because matter suddenly existed independently ("decoupled" from the radiation). We only sense heat radiating from matter. Sorry that point keeps flying over your head.
the cosmic background "radiation" apparently all comes from a short period when 'matter first materialized

The CBR supposedly became visible to us only because matter suddenly existed independently ("decoupled" from the radiation).
That point does not fly over my head. It's more important to correct your poor choice of wording about where CMB comes from. The radiation was created from paired particle annihilation starting at the beginning of the universe and lasting for ~50,000 years according to e=mc^2.

We only sense heat radiating from matter. Sorry that point keeps flying over your head.
Which makes it all the more strange that you chose to say the CMB supposedly became visible to us only because matter suddenly existed independently ("decoupled" from the radiation).

The very early universe was radiation dominated. After the early radiation dominance, and before the current dark energy dominance, the universe was matter dominated. During the first few minutes of the Big Bang, the primordial fireball created matter by pair production. A period of primordial nucleosynthesis created all of the hydrogen of the universe, and most of the helium observed today. As the universe expanded and cooled, atoms were formed, and the background radiation decoupled from matter.

No, I was simply referring to what we've deduced directly from observation, not trying to parrot all that atomistic hooey you keep regurgitating so loyally. "Created" was your (poorly chosen) word, not mine, and your "pair production" spiel remains laughable, 100% speculative nonsense. "Light itself is undetectable. It neither emits, nor reflects anything which would allow us to detect it." -- thus "apparently" -- Further, because "What we detect is when a photon strikes something. It's the collision we detect. At the moment of collision, a photon no longer exists. Everything we know about light, is deduced by detecting these collisions." -- with matter, not "radiation," i.e. "photons" which are really just massless Aether modalities as are all the other so-called "subatomic particles" in the Standard model, not including protons and neutrons. For any who really want to understand light, just listen to this asshole:

No one has said it better.

No, I was simply referring to what we've deduced directly from observation, not trying to parrot all that atomistic hooey you keep regurgitating so loyally. "Created" was your (poorly chosen) word, not mine, and your "pair production" spiel remains laughable, 100% speculative nonsense. "Light itself is undetectable. It neither emits, nor reflects anything which would allow us to detect it." -- thus "apparently" -- Further, because "What we detect is when a photon strikes something. It's the collision we detect. At the moment of collision, a photon no longer exists. Everything we know about light, is deduced by detecting these collisions." -- with matter, not "radiation," i.e. "photons" which are really just massless Aether modalities as are all the other so-called "subatomic particles" in the Standard model, not including protons and neutrons. For any who really want to understand light, just listen to this asshole:

No one has said it better.

Created is a perfect description for pretty much everything that occurred from a universe that was created from nothing.

Yes, I am guilty as charged of believing in the widely accepted belief of the big bang. And since you have never answered the question of how the CMB came into existence, I'll stick to the widely accepted belief of the big bang instead of some anonymous poster on the internet who has never explained in any detail how the universe came to be.

Nope. I've consistently responded to such questions with "Counterspace." But, like most, you, being such a proud little tool of the corrupt establishment, just continue outright denying and/or ignoring all of it with a vengeance. Go back to sleep.

There is no "temperature". This is an outdated hypothesis based on atomism and was buried after the discovery of wave physics. It's like the law of God which is studied in scholies
I continue to find thermometers very useful at times. How do you cope with no "temperature" or tell how bad a child's fever is?

Nope. I've consistently responded to such questions with "Counterspace." But, like most, you, being such a proud little tool of the corrupt establishment, just continue outright denying and/or ignoring all of it with a vengeance. Go back to sleep.
Counter-space does not explain the mechanism of radiation.

e=mc^2 explains the mechanism for radiation.

Counter-space is mumbo jumbo that apparently only you know about and can't explain. Whereas everyone knows about e=mc^2

Counter-space is mumbo jumbo that apparently only you know about and can't explain.
Sure, given everyone was an ignorant fool like you and just ignored the video posted above where Fractal Woman explains it very well. Fortunately, not everybody is.

Sure, given everyone was an ignorant fool like you and just ignored the video posted above where Fractal Woman explains it very well. Fortunately, not everybody is.
Thumbnail it for me and make sure to include the explanation for CMB.

This is a joke:

59921.jpg

That video was a hoot.
Ding did you ever see my post on the femto camera proving the aether? look at it and get back.

Ding did you ever see my post on the femto camera proving the aether? look at it and get back.
No. I just looked at it though. Is there a published paper on this?

No. I just looked at it though. Is there a published paper on this?
-- and Trevor, be sure to ask ding for his published papers on this before seriously considering or responding to anything he shares. Also he calls people "troll" and cries to the mods to have them mysteriously blocked from his threads. Perhaps try that cowardly tactic too. :rolleyes:

-- and Trevor, be sure to ask ding for his published papers on this before seriously considering or responding to anything he shares. Also he calls people "troll" and cries to the mods to have them mysteriously blocked from his threads. Perhaps try that cowardly tactic too. :rolleyes:
100%

I would use common sense that both of you are nitpickers and both believe some follied up stuff that takes a lot of explaining. If you spin a magnet or a fan you can create circuitry, they are the same a magnet and a fan did you read that analogy? Sorry Ding but publishing papers is for students, I'm only a citizen.

Forum List

Back