Hearing of a Terrorist Attack, who do you first think of? Muslims or Jews?

Hearing of a terrorist attack, do you assume it's Muslims or Jews?

• Muslims

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Jews

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
London terror attack thought to be 'Islamic' terrorism Defence Secretary
he terrorist attacks at Westminster are thought to be linked with ā€˜Islamic terrorismā€™, the Defence Secretary has said.

Sir Michael Fallon was speaking to the Today Programme this morning ā€“ a day after four were killed in London.

The senior minister said it was ā€˜no surpriseā€™ Parliament had been attacked by ā€˜Islamic terroristsā€™ because differences are debated there.

He said: ā€˜It was no accident that this attack was on Westminster, because it is at Westminster that we debate differences, very sharp differences, very freely and respectfully between us, and this kind of Islamic terrorism doesnā€™t respect those differences, so it is no accident that there was an attack here.ā€™

When the world hears of another terrorist attack who comes to mind first as the culprits? Today someone suggested that the Jews are the worst terrorists. When you hear of a terrorist attack in London, Belgium, France, Germany, anywhere in Europe or the continent of Africa, India, etc. do you first think Muslim terrorist attack or Jewish terrorist attack? I immediately think it's another Islamic terrorist attack. I've never heard of a Jewish terrorist. How about you?

Last edited:
638F1DE6-EB83-4687-BED7-4C827494D2C7-8910-00001174EE28B515_tmp.jpg

Uhhhhhhhhhhh ---------- neither. I think of a political agenda, which is where terrorism comes from.

Strangely enough when I think of city traffic, baseball or ice cream, none of those trigger any kind of thought of "religion" either.

Weird huh.

Yeah I know, when we heard of the massive Oklahoma City bombing the first thing everybody thought was, "wait, what's his religion"? When the Olympics were bombed in Georgia we all went, "but what's his religion"?? When the IRA was bombing targets in Britain we all demanded "what's their religion???"

Then we found out, and we went "uh, never mind".

Here we have a story about a Muslim woman who casually walked past a victim of a jihadist attack (while looking at her i phone) as if this was nothing out of the ordinary for her. She says she is shocked that people are calling her a monster for her lack of sympathy.

Muslim woman branded a 'monster' for walking past Westminster victim speaks out
C7jHz9bW0AAcJjn.jpg

The Muslim woman criticised for ā€˜casuallyā€™ walking past a victim of the Westminster terror attack has spoken out.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh ---------- neither. I think of a political agenda, which is where terrorism comes from.

Strangely enough when I think of city traffic, baseball or ice cream, none of those trigger any kind of thought of "religion" either.

Weird huh.

Yeah I know, when we heard of the massive Oklahoma City bombing the first thing everybody thought was, "wait, what's his religion"? When the Olympics were bombed in Georgia we all went, "but what's his religion"?? When the IRA was bombing targets in Britain we all demanded "what's their religion???"

I don't believe you are being honest with yourself about it. When you heard of the London attack you never thought to yourself that it was an Islamic attack, Pogo?

Here we have a story about a Muslim woman who casually walked past a victim of a jihadist attack (while looking at her i phone) as if this was nothing out of the ordinary for her. She says she is shocked that people are calling her a monster for her lack of sympathy.

C7jHz9bW0AAcJjn.jpg

The Muslim woman criticised for ā€˜casuallyā€™ walking past a victim of the Westminster terror attack has spoken out.

Oh BULLSHIT.

You can neither look into the woman's brain to read her thoughts NOR know what her religion is.

YOUR OWN LINK quotes her as describing how she tried to find out what was going on and help. YOUR OWN LINK quotes the photographer who backs that up. YOUR OWN LINK mentions that a similar photo of a man in a similar pose attracted ZERO selective twit-outrage. Manufactured fake news BULLSHIT.

Neither. I think of deranged misfits and loners.

When you heard that Gabby Giffords and a bunch of other people were shot at a parking lot political rally I bet the first thing you thought of was 'Muslim'.

Tell me I'm wrong. I'll call you a liar.

The first thing I think of is...

I hope we get some hard information soon so people can have informed discussions about what happened instead of the knee jerk ignorance we usually see...

Anyone who answers Jews is a political hack.

Or perhaps a statistician. Although the statistical difference is marginal.

>>
piechart2.jpg

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). (here)

We've posted this over, and over, and over, and over, and over on these pages before. Nothing new. And y'all fearmongers always go :lalala: -- also nothing new.

Weird huh.

I don't believe you are being honest with yourself about it. When you heard of the London attack you never thought to yourself that it was an Islamic attack, Pogo?

Guess what --- I don't just obediently ask "how high" when the Pam Gellers of the world say "jump". Nor should you, nor should anyone.

20063b.jpg

barchart-copy-502x502-custom.jpg

>> Perception is not reality. Due to the right wingā€™s influence and propaganda, people mistakenly think that Islamic terrorism is the greatest threat to the Western world. It is even a commonly held belief that Islamic terrorism poses an existential threatā€“that the very survival of the Western world is at stake. Of course, the reality is that there are other groups that engage in terrorism on a much larger scale, yet these terrorist incidents are minimized. Acts of terrorism committed by Muslims are purposefully sensationalized and focused upon, culminating in the idea that ā€œ(nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.ā€

Terrorism from Islamic extremists is certainly a cause for concern, but it need not be an issue that creates mass hysteria. Nor should it be allowed to be such a critical issue that we are willing to sacrifice our ideals or civil rights for fear of it. Neither should we be reduced to a status of absolute sissitude. We have analyzed data from America and Europe (a good portion of the entire Western world), and the threat from Islamic terrorism is much more minimal than commonly assumed; in the U.S., it accounts for 6% of terrorist attacks, and in Europe not even half of a percent.

It is only through sensationalism and fear mongering that the topic of Islamic terrorism is allowed to be used to demonize a religious community that happens to be a minority in the West. When confronted by such lunacy, we ought to respond with the facts and the truth. << --- more stats, tables and such at the link

>>
piechart2.jpg

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). (here)

We've posted this over, and over, and over, and over, and over on these pages before. Nothing new. And y'all fearmongers always go :lalala: -- also nothing new.
Where are the rightwing militias and the Christian hate groups?

C7jHz9bW0AAcJjn.jpg

Oh BULLSHIT.

You can neither look into the woman's brain to read her thoughts NOR know what her religion is.

YOUR OWN LINK quotes her as describing how she tried to find out what was going on and help. YOUR OWN LINK quotes the photographer who backs that up. YOUR OWN LINK mentions that a similar photo of a man in a similar pose attracted ZERO selective twit-outrage. Manufactured fake news BULLSHIT.
If she is a holy woman of God why is walking by while she is looking at her phone without a single glance at the victim rather than kneeling down and praying for them? A picture is worth a thousand words. I could care less what her excuses are at this point. She can say whatever she wants to say but the truth is she walked right on by and the perp who was responsible was one of her own religion. Case closed.

>>
piechart2.jpg

To say your source is bias would be an understatement (huge). Look at this in comparison:
A Complete List of Radical Islamic Terror Attacks on U.S. Soil Under Obama

Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009. Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI's radar after being arrested in Yemenā€“a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorismā€“for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammad claimed to be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group's Yemen chapter.

Fort Hood, Texas, November 5, 2009. Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot up a military base in Fort Hood and murdered 14 people. Hasan was in contact with al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack and shouted "Allahu Akbar!" as he fired upon the soldiers on the Fort Hood base. After being sentenced to death, Hasan requested to join ISIS while on death row. It took six years for Obama to acknowledge the shooting as a terror attack instead of "workplace violence."

Boston, Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev set off two bombs at the 2013 Boston marathon, killing three and injuring over 260 people. The Tsarnaev brothers later shot and murdered Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier. The Tsarnaev brothers were self-radicalized through online jihadist propaganda and through a mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.

Moore, Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person. While Nolen's motives are unclear, he appears to have been another radicalized Muslim who was obsessed with beheadings.

Queens, New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops. Thompson reportedly indoctrinated himself with ISIS, al-Qaeda and al-Shababā€“a Somali jihadist terror groupā€“websites and was a lone wolf attacker.

Brooklyn, New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featured jihadist postings and had ties to a terror-linked mosque.

Garland, Texas, May 3, 2015. Two gunmen shot up the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place, and were killed by a police officer. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.

Chattanooga, Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed four Marines and a sailor at a military base in Chattanooga and was believed to have been inspired by ISIS.

San Bernardino, California, December 14, 2015. Two radical Islamists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, shot and murdered 14 people and injured 22 others at an office holiday party.

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016. Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west," Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me," he wrote.

St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016. Dahir Ahmed Adan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling "Allahu akbar!" and "Islam! Islam!" during the rampage. He also asked potential victims if they were Muslims before inflicting wounds in their heads, necks, and chests. The FBI believe he had recently become self-radicalized. (As the Daily Wire highlighted, the Minneapolis Star Tribune attempted to blame "anti-Muslim tensions" for his murderous actions.)

New York City/New Jersey, September 17, 2016. Ahmad Khan Rahami, a 28-year-old naturalized citizen from Afghanistan, set off multiple bombs in New York and New Jersey. In Chelsea, his bomb resulted in the injury of over 30 people. Rahami wrote in his journal that he was connected to "terrorist leaders," and appears to have been heavily influenced by Sheikh Anwar, Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Hassan, and Osama bin Laden. "I pray to the beautiful wise ALLAH, [d]o not take JIHAD away from me," Rahami wrote. "You [USA Government] continue your [unintelligible] slaught[er]" against the holy warriors, "be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Sham [Syria], Palestine ... "

Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016. Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an ISIS-inspired 20-year-old Somali refugee who had been granted permanent legal residence in 2014 after living in Pakistan for 7 years, attempted to run over his fellow Ohio State students on campus. After his car was stopped by a barrier, he got out of the vehicle and began hacking at people with a butcher knife before being shot dead by a campus police officer. He injured 11 people, one critically. ISIS took credit for the attack, describing Artan as their "soldier." Just three minutes before his rampage, Artan posted a warning to America on Facebook that the "lone wolf attacks" will continue until America "give peace to the Muslims." He also praised deceased al-Qaeda cleric Anwar Al-Awlaki as a "hero."

read more on link.........

>>
piechart2.jpg

Where are the rightwing militias and the Christian hate groups?
Here's a partial list of Islamic terrorist attacks by Muslims in the past 30 days. Show me a list of Jewish or Christian terrorist attacks in the last 30 days. I'd like to see it to compare it to this one:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks
Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2017.03.24 Somalia Mogadishu 1 2 An Islamist car bomb outside a hotel leaves one dead.
2017.03.22 Nigeria Muna 13 20 Four suicide bombers attack a refugee camp, killing thirteen people.
2017.03.22 England London 4 40 A Muslim man mows down pedestrians on a bridge, killing a teacher, tourist and an elderly man, before stabbing a police officer to death.
2017.03.22 Syria Tasil 1 0 A man is tied up and shot to death for 'cursing Allah'.
2017.03.21 Somalia Mogadishu 10 15 At least ten innocents are claimed by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2017.03.20 Iraq Baghdad 23 45 Two dozen innocents are blown to bits by an ISIS car bomb attack in a Shiite neighborhood.
2017.03.18 Nigeria Maiduguri 4 8 A mother and her two children are among four wiped out by three Religion of Peace suicide bombers.
2017.03.17 Pakistan Landikotal 2 4 A group advocating Sharia fires on border guards, killing two.
2017.03.17 Afghanistan Srkh Rod 1 0 A suicide bomber kills his own brother.
2017.03.17 Yemen Marib 34 0 Shiite rebels fire two rockets into a Sunni mosque, killing thirty-four during Friday prayers.
2017.03.17 Pakistan Charsadda 1 2 Two Shahid suicide bombers manage to kill only one other person.
2017.03.17 Afghanistan Khost 1 3 One person is laid out by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2017.03.17 France Paris 2 0 A father and son's throats are slit by a family member yelling 'Allah Akbar'.
2017.03.16 Nigeria Magumeri 1 0 A local cop is killed when Boko Haram attack a small town.
2017.03.16 Thailand Pattani 1 1 Muslim terrorists fire on a pair of elderly siblings, killing the brother and injuring his sister.
2017.03.16 Syria Deir ez-Zor 1 8 Terrorists pound an apartment building with rockets, killing a woman.
2017.03.16 India South Ukkadam 1 0 An atheist is hacked to death by an angry Muslim over Facebook posts attacking religion.
2017.03.16 Iraq Riyadh 9 0 Nine civilians are executed for trying to flee the caliphate.
2017.03.16 Nigeria Ayati 5 0 A pregnant woman is among five civilians gunned down in cold blood by Fulani terrorists.
2017.03.16 Iraq Yarmouk 14 13 ISIS member send rockets into a residential neighborhood reclaimed by security forces.
2017.03.16 Bangladesh Sitakunda 1 0 A young child is blown to bits by a female suicide bomber.
2017.03.16 Sudan Abbasiya 2 0 Two children die from injuries after an attack by a group allied with the National Islamic Front.
2017.03.15 Iraq Wadi Hajar 17 0 Seventeen civilians are kidnapped and executed by the Islamic State.
2017.03.15 Syria Hamadaniyeh 1 3 A woman and three children are among the casualties of a Sunni rocket attack.
2017.03.15 Iraq Mosul 4 0 A suicide bomber in a bulldozer plows through a barricade and takes out four.
2017.03.15 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 16 Four female suicide bombers kill two people in a residential area.
2017.03.15 Syria Damascus 31 102 Thirty-one innocents at a courthouse are reduced to bloody pulp by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2017.03.15 Syria Rabweh 8 28 Eight people at a restaurant are taken out in mid-bite by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2017.03.15 Nigeria Borno 3 0 Boko Haram members recite from the Quran as they slit the throats of three hostages.
2017.03.15 Iraq Tikrit 11 41 Religion of Peace advocates set off a car bomb along a street packed with medical clinics.
2017.03.15 India Hyhama 1 1 A minor girl is killed when Lashkar-e-Toiba members open fire on a security patrol.
2017.03.14 Iraq Hawija 9 0 Children are among nine Iraqis burned alive for trying to flee the caliphate.
2017.03.14 Syria Homs 1 2 Terrorists bomb a bus, killing one passenger.
2017.03.14 Afghanistan Kamarkulagh 1 0 An imam is gunned down in his mosque by Religion of Peace rivals.
2017.03.13 Iraq Mosul 8 5 Children are among the casualties of an ISIS bomb blast.
2017.03.13 Bangladesh Dinajpur 2 0 A Sufi leader and his teen daughter are hacked to death by Sunni fundamentalists.
2017.03.13 Somalia Mogadishu 1 2 One other person is left dead after a suicide bomb blast.
2017.03.13 Somalia Mogadishu 13 14 A Shahid suicide bomber detonates in front of a hotel, claiming thirteen innocents.
2017.03.13 Afghanistan Kabul 1 19 A woman loses her life when Taliban bombers target a bus carrying telecom workers.
2017.03.13 India Pulwama 1 0 A villager is abducted and killed by Islamic extremists.
2017.03.13 Mali Fafa 4 2 A Jihadist attack leaves four dead, including civilians.
2017.03.13 Thailand Raman 1 0 Two Muslim terrorists walk into a grocery and shoot the 47-year-old owner to death.
2017.03.12 Syria Daraa 1 3 Jabhat al-Nusra members murder a civilian.
2017.03.12 Tunisia Kebili 1 3 An imam is among four radicals who ambush a police car, killing one member.
2017.03.11 Nigeria Mkgovur 10 3 Fulani terrorists raid a village, hacking and shooting innocent people.
2017.03.11 Syria Damascus 74 120 A suicide bombing is one of two blasts targeting and killing over seventy Shiites.
2017.03.11 Afghanistan Nawshar 8 0 A religious extremist poisons, then shoots eight local cops.
2017.03.10 Iraq Wadi Hajar 18 43 ISIS unleashes a vicious rocket bombardment on a residential neighborhood, taking out over eighteen civilians.
2017.03.09 Iraq Tajiyat 1 3 A civilian is disassembled by Jihadi bombers.
2017.03.09 Thailand Muang 1 0 A man on a motorcycle is ambushed and killed by Muslim terrorists.
2017.03.08 Afghanistan Kabul 50 63 Following a suicide blast, fifty people at a hospital are massacred by Islamic gunmen disguised as doctors.
2017.03.08 Kenya Lamu 1 5 Islamists kill a Kenyan border guard with an IED.
2017.03.08 Iraq Hajjaj 30 26 Dozens of people at a wedding party are shredded by two suicide bombers.
2017.03.08 Pakistan Baba Kot 1 0 A Hindu woman is hacked to death with an axe.
2017.03.08 Egypt al-Arish 2 4 A fundamentalist bomb blast at a checkpoint claims the life of twopolicemen.
2017.03.07 India Madhya Pradesh 0 10 ISIS members set off a bomb at a train station.
2017.03.07 Syria Deir Ezzor 14 0 At least fourteen Syrians are killed during an ISIS attack on a cemetery.
2017.03.07 Saudia Arabia Qatif 1 0 A security officer is killed by sectarian extremists.
2017.03.07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 A magnetic bomb placed on a civilian car kills one.
2017.03.06 Afghanistan Achin 4 5 Islamic supremacists massacre four local cops.
2017.03.06 Iraq Yarmouk 50 0 A mass grave containing fifty victims of ISIS execution is discovered.
2017.03.06 India Roorkee 1 0 A 23-year-old woman is strangled by her own mother and sisters on suspicion of sexual activity.
2017.03.06 Iraq Mosul 4 29 Four civilians choke to death during an ISIS gas attack.
2017.03.06 Iraq Kirkuk 8 0 Eight civilians are executed for helping families flee the caliphate.
2017.03.05 Niger Wanzarbe 4 0 Jihadists murder four police officer.
2017.03.05 Pakistan Kohat 2 0 Two men are honor killed by their respective in-laws for 'bringing shame' to the family.
2017.03.05 Iraq Daquq 20 0 The bodies of twenty Kurdish victims of the Islamic State are found in a mass grave.
2017.03.05 Pakistan Mohmand 5 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban members attack several checkpoints, killing five security members.
2017.03.05 Afghanistan Kunduz 6 0 Six Afghan security personnel are machine-gunned by Sunni hardliners.
2017.03.05 Iraq Mosul 43 0 Forty-three people are executed for violating rules in the Islamic State.
2017.03.05 Syria Aleppo 15 32 At least fifteen people are killed by two suicide bombers.
2017.03.05 Mali Boulekessi 11 5 Jihadists ambush a local security convoy and massacre fifteen soldiers.
2017.03.05 Yemen Sinjibar 6 0 al-Qaeda members open fire along a city street, taking down six people.
2017.03.04 Iraq Baghdad 6 0 Fundamentalists gun down six at a brothel, including four women.
2017.03.04 Pakistan Shabqadar 1 0 Sharia activists assassinate a secular lawyer.
2017.03.04 Syria Safsafia 3 2 Three children are disassembled by a Jabhat al-Nusra rocket.
2017.03.04 Afghanistan Faryab 1 1 One local cop is killed by Taliban bombers.
2017.03.03 Afghanistan Achin 2 0 Two men are beheaded by the Islamic State.
2017.03.03 Thailand Muang 1 0 A local man is shot to death in front of his house by suspected Muslim 'insurgents.'
2017.03.03 Pakistan Talib Chandio 1 0 A 21-year-old mother is honor killed over suspected 'illicit relations'.
2017.03.03 India Muran 1 6 A civilian is killed when Islamic extremists toss a grenade into the street.
2017.03.03 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Two girls, used by a suicide bomber for cover, are blown apart in the blast.
2017.03.03 Burkina Faso Kourfayl 2 0 Two people are killed when Ansar Islam members fire into a school for not teaching the Quran.
2017.03.02 Iraq Anbar 2 0 Two civilians are shot to death by ISIS.
2017.03.02 Somalia Mahaday 3 2 Three security personnel on patrol are killed by al-Shabaab bombers.
2017.03.02 Syria Damascus 1 0 A refugee is forced to his knees and shot in front of a crowd by the Islamic State.
2017.03.02 Thailand Rueso 4 2 Two women and an 8-year-old are among four Buddhists killed when Muslim 'insurgents' fire into a family vehicle.
2017.03.01 Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2 0 Police beat two cross-dressers to death with sticks.
2017.03.01 Nigeria Mbahimin 3 0 Fulani terrorists butcher and pull the eyes out of three Christians.
2017.03.01 Afghanistan Kabul 22 120 Two suicide attacks leave twenty-two Afghans in pieces.
2017.03.01 Iraq Baghdad 2 6 Two marketplace bombings produce two dead civilians.
2017.02.28 Iraq Shuhada 1 4 Jihadis bomb a soccer field, killing one of the onlookers.
2017.02.28 Iraq Tayaran 31 0 Thirty-one people from three familes are destroyed by a barrage of ISIS mortars.
2017.02.28 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A 60-year-old woman is taken out by an ISIS IED.
2017.02.28 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 12 0 A dozen police officers are assassinated at their checkpoint by Taliban armed with silenced weapons.
2017.02.28 Pakistan Peshawar 1 1 A border guard is cut down by the Taliban.
2017.02.28 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 al-Shabaab militants assassinate a local official by planting a bomb under his car.
2017.02.27 Egypt Rafah 1 0 A youth is burned alive after having his eyes gouged out by Islamic fundamentalists.
2017.02.27 Iraq Baghdad 3 4 A husband and wife are among three Iraqis wiped out by Mujahid bombers.
2017.02.27 Somalia Buq-Aqable 2 0 Two men are brutally executed for 'waging war on Allah'.
2017.02.26 Iraq Khalaf 2 0 Jihadi bombers pick off a mother and daughter trying to flee the caliphate.
2017.02.26 Thailand Nong Chik 1 0 Suspected Muslim terrorists shoot a civilian on his way home.
2017.02.26 Syria Damascus 1 17 A woman bleeds to death after being opened up by Sunni shrapnel.
2017.02.26 Iraq Sahaji 12 38 At least a dozen civilians are felled by ISIS landmines as they try to flee the caliphate.
2017.02.26 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 3 0 Three Shiites are gunned down by sectarian extremists.
2017.02.26 Philippines Sulu 1 0 A 70-year-old German hostage is beheaded by Abu Sayyaf.
2017.02.25 Iraq Mosul 1 1 An ISIS IED takes out a female journalist.
2017.02.25 Syria Homs 42 24 Two Religion of Peace suicide blasts leave at least forty-two mangled and charred corpses.
2017.02.25 Afghanistan Faryab 1 16 A Taliban bomb blast at a market leaves one dead.
2017.02.25 Afghanistan Zawzjan 11 0 A woman and ten police officers are machine-gunned outside a mosque by Sharia hardliners.
2017.02.25 Iraq Mazraa 4 0 A family of four is exterminated by an Islamic State member.
2017.02.25 Iraq Baiji 1 0 A civilian is blown up after a suicide bomber runs up and hugs him.
2017.02.25 Iraq Bani Saad 2 0 Two brothers are shot to death by terrorists.
2017.02.24 Iraq Khalis 4 9 Suicide bombers take out four civilians.
2017.02.24 Iraq Trebil 15 0 Fifteen border guards are massacred by an Islamic State suicide bomber.
2017.02.24 Afghanistan Girishk 2 3 A Fedayeen suicide car bomber takes out two Afghans.
2017.02.24 Syria Sousian 60 42 At least sixty people are blown apart by a Shahid suicide bomber as they are lining up for housing permits.
2017.02.24 Syria al-Bab 8 0 A planted car bomb kills eight.
2017.02.23 Iraq Mosul 4 3 Four people lose their lives when ISIS launches a mortar round into an airport.
2017.02.23 Iraq Baghdad 1 5 Jihadis bomb a fish market, killing one patron.
2017.02.23 Bangladesh Mymensingh 1 0 Jama'atul Mujahideen gun down a guard transporting jailed Islamists.
2017.02.23 Cameroon Wouro Dole 1 2 At least one other person is killed by an 11-year-old suicide bomber.
2017.02.23 India Hajin 4 2 A woman is among four killed by Islamic gunfire.
2017.02.23 Niger Interzawane 15 19 Islamic extremists ambush and kill fifteen local soldiers.
2017.02.23 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 Jihadists murder a Coptic man and set his home on fire.
2017.02.23 Malaysia Kuantan 1 0 A transgender florist is hacked to death by religious conservatives.
For information about our methodology, see About the List.

If she is a holy woman of God why is walking by while she is looking at her phone without a single glance at the victim rather than kneeling down and praying for them? A picture is worth a thousand words. I could care less what her excuses are at this point. She can say whatever she wants to say but the truth is she walked right on by and the perp who was responsible was one of her own religion. Case closed.
You are always good for an early morning chuckle....... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

C7jHz9bW0AAcJjn.jpg

Oh BULLSHIT.

It's a STILL PICTURE. You can't tell the action she's taking. She could be calling 911. And the photographer who actually WAS there --- backs that up.

We also don't know that she's a "holy woman of God" or if she's religious at all.
YOU JUST MADE THAT UP.

:banghead:

Forum List

Back