Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
  • May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
  • SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
  • A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADs

Weird…what could be causing this?

They knew what was happening, according to your link. Completely different from what the OP is saying.

From my link...
1654715697787.png

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked

Lack of oxygenated blood flow to the brain.

oh yes. I see what the medical authorities are doing today.....they are borrowing the term from 2007 in an attempt to throw us all off from what is causing this 'new' mysterious syndrome........from the clot shot.

good strategy...and it will work with most of the vaxxed while those of us who are unvaxxed will congratulate ourselves again for not falling for this scam.

They expect us to believe that they don't know why healthy,young, strong and JABBED people are dying.

Yeah right, if you believe they don't know, I have a bridge to sell you. :rolleyes:

They want to reduce the globlal population on earth under all methods posible... I don't say that, but Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab and all New World Order Globlalists Elites say it.

You will decide if you like that idea or not.:04:

Forum List

Back