Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

Computers not really your thing I see.
Nor are commas yours, I see.
Logic is my thing.
You should look into it.
The article in the OP (you know, what the thread is based upon) came out today.
Better luck spinning in your ballerina class, twinkle-toes.

Nor are commas yours, I see.
Logic is my thing.
You should look into it.
The article in the OP (you know, what the thread is based upon) came out today.
Better luck spinning in your tap-dancing class, twinkle-toes.

Yes, I know when the article in the OP came out. The problems the article in the OP are not new, as is evident by my links. It is not some byproduct from the vaccines like you lemmings have been told. But you would never stop for even a second and do some research to see if this is a new thing or not. You are too happy being kept in the dark and being fed BS

Yes, I know when the article in the OP came out. The problems the article in the OP are not new, as is evident by my links. It is not some byproduct from the vaccines like you lemmings have been told. But you would never stop for even a second and do some research to see if this is a new thing or not. You are too happy being kept in the dark and being fed BS
Just because it’s happened before doesn’t mean there hasn’t been an uptick that might be connected to the experimental “vaccines”.
Logic isn’t your strong suit, obviously.

Just because it’s happened before doesn’t mean there hasn’t been an uptick that might be connected to the experimental “vaccines”.
Logic isn’t your strong suit, obviously.

So you keep telling, yet you are the blind lemming that just eats what they are fed.

Can you show any evidence of an "uptick"?

Can you show any evidence of an "uptick"?
Again, logic. Why write an article on it today if it’s just happening at the same rate it has for 15 years? I’m not saying it’s connected to the experimental “vaccines”, I’m just open minded enough to admit the possibility exists. Apparently you’re not. That’s okay, the world still needs fry cooks and janitors. You’ll be okay.

Again, logic. Why write an article on it today if it’s just happening at the same rate it has for 15 years?

Slow news day?

Trying to push an agenda?

Do you really think the site checked to see if it were any different 15 years ago? You give them far too much credit.

It is all about getting people to click on the article.

I’m not saying it’s connected to the experimental “vaccines”, I’m just open minded enough to admit the possibility exists. Apparently you’re not. That’s okay, the world still needs fry cooks and janitors. You’ll be okay.

I am open to anything there is evidence for, this article presents none. I am sure you are very happy with your Wendy's fry cook job. I will stick with my statistician job if that is ok with you.

Slow news day?

Trying to push an agenda?

Do you really think the site checked to see if it were any different 15 years ago? You give them far too much credit.

It is all about getting people to click on the article.

I am open to anything there is evidence for, this article presents none. I am sure you are very happy with your Wendy's fry cook job. I will stick with my statistician job if that is ok with you.
Obviously, my original post in this thread triggered your fragile ass enough to start down your butthurt trail. Your response wasn’t necessary then any more than it is now. Try breathing into a paper bag for 30 seconds and then feel free to fuck right off, kid.

Obviously, my original post in this thread (which wasn’t in response to you), triggered your fragile ass enough to start down your butthurt trail. Your response wasn’t necessary then any more than it is now. Try breathing into a paper bag for 30 seconds and then feel free to fuck right off, kid.

Wow, you just have to make everything personal. What a little snowflake you are.

Stop crying. You’re an embarrassment to the male gender.

Praising you for fixing your lie is not crying. My goodness you are a confused little man.

I had thought there was a small chance you might be honest for once....silly me.

Praising you for fixing your lie is not crying. My goodness you are a confused little man.

I had thought there was a small chance you might be honest for once....silly me.
What are you babbling about now?
Let it go, child.

Aww, is someone patting your little head there? It’ll be okay, kid. Just stay in your own intellectual league and you won’t get so frustrated in the future.
Oh, and try not to get so upset when someone suggests there may be a connection between a vaccine that is known to cause heart issues in young people and an article about young people having heart problems.

Last edited:
1654902968554.png

JUST how trustworthy are the folk in the medical field? Do you trust them? I don't. Many people i speak with have no trust in them. Not after what they've done to us over the past two years. SOME of the doctors will tell you the truth...but they are careful who they share their true opinions with.

Last edited:
Justin Bieber i just happen to see online is suffering from paralysis of the face and this is cutting into his earnings power. It will take months to heal...if it will heal. He gets the attention because he's semi famous. what about the thousands who are ignored or are told by their doctors that it is all their imagination that they are paralyzed, having heart attacks, dveloping cancer, in pain from the jab they took last year.

“The vaccine accelerates death from other causes,” he said. “So if someone has cancer, the vaccine accelerates that. If someone has heart disease, they’re much more likely to have heart attacks and strokes. The blood clotting is undeniable.”

That part is nothing new. Most of our readers are well aware that the vaccines pose a real threat to public health, far more so than the disease itself for people under the age of 50. But it’s what Dr. McCullough said next that was eye-opening.

“The vaccine is incredibly risky, and it is… basically it’s achieving its goal,” he continued. “If the goal was to reduce the world’s population, it’s working. It’s not been long enough to see the effects of the vaccine on fertility, but that’s the next shoe to drop.”

JUST how trustworthy are the folk in the medical field? Do you trust them? I don't. Many people i speak with have no trust in them. Not after what they've done to us over the past two years. SOME of the doctors will tell you the truth...but they are careful who they share their true feelings with.
Sure. Pfizer has a rap sheet, but you can trust them with your health . . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back