HealthCare and Student Loans...

Can you please prove to me drs and nurses dont go to college to learn how to do their jobs?

You see a liar isnt just someone who you dnt agree with its someone who tells lies.

My statement was not a lie and you need to prove it is a lie if you want to claim I am a liar.

Get googling

Riddle me this you dimbulb:

Why should doctors and nurses take out huge student loans to work for government mandated wages under terrible working conditions?

In Cuba, Doctors and Nurses receive Free Education.

:tomato:

Dandy. The lefties can fuck off to Cuba. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you please prove to me drs and nurses dont go to college to learn how to do their jobs?

You see a liar isnt just someone who you dnt agree with its someone who tells lies.

My statement was not a lie and you need to prove it is a lie if you want to claim I am a liar.

Get googling

Why should doctors and nurses take out huge student loans to work for government mandated wages under terrible working conditions?

You should be very afraid of ObamaCare. Once they start rationing, your brain damage will put you on the disposable list very quickly.

You are full to the brim with the lies of the right.

There are no government mandated wages.

The working conditions would only change because of lack of health care workers.

FEAR is all you have and soon the real repurcussion of the bills passage will be seen. Your party will be outed as the liars they are.

No government takeover of HC will materialize and people will not get kicked off their insurance for getting sick or be denied for having once been sick.

REAL people will immediately feel these effect and will HATE the republican party because of all the lies they told.

I will never let them forget the lies your party told.

Get googling

You should be very afraid of ObamaCare. Once they start rationing, your brain damage will put you on the disposable list very quickly.

The working conditions would only change because of lack of health care workers.

FEAR is all you have and soon the real repurcussion of the bills passage will be seen. Your party will be outed as the liars they are.

No government takeover of HC will materialize and people will not get kicked off their insurance for getting sick or be denied for having once been sick.

REAL people will immediately feel these effect and will HATE the republican party because of all the lies they told.

Liar.

You will never let them forget!!!!?!????!!!!!

Oh.Mi.Gawd.

SCAWWWWWWYYYY!!!!

Now, I must log off and go to the King Tut Exhibit. Perhaps I'll find a spare dehydrated mummy brain in the gift shop we can have ObamaCare use for your much needed transplant.

Scares the shit out of you guys that the lies of your party will live on forever huh?

You see you on here have already tried to bury the massive failures of Bush. You claim anyone who brings it up is somehow doing something wrong.

You will live with the burden of the disastor that you created and marched in locked step with right until the very end.

They are a big part of your parties history along with the other time your ideas crashed the economy back in the 1920s.

There will be no more unchallenged "Reagan was a fiscal hero" and the like. You will now have to use the facts like everyone else. No pulling "facts" out of your ass.

how fun for you , a little circle jerk to ease the pain of having to face facts instead of the ass smelling lies you need to defend your falied ideas.

Truth matters very little to you. You ignore the facts and spew complete and utter sewage. Address the facts.

Let me Splain it to you Lucy.

Drs and nurses go to school to learn how to do their jobs.

Try addressing the facts instead of ignoring them and spewing.

They included the student loan takeover because it a) skews the number in their favor and b) they don't have the votes for it in the senate as a stand alone bill and c) can't use reconciliation on it any time soon if they use reconciliation on the hc bill.

Truth matters very little to you. You ignore the facts and spew complete and utter sewage. Address the facts.

Please retrieve one single post where I lied.

You are simply unable to prove I lie.

You can get some dishonest people here like you to claim I lie but you have no proof.

This is the beauty of relying on facts and truth to defnd your postion.

I know I do not lie and have NO fear of you finding ANYTHING.

Please retrieve one single post where I lied.

You are simply unable to prove I lie.

You can get some dishonest people here like you to claim I lie but you have no proof.

This is the beauty of relying on facts and truth to defnd your postion.

I know I do not lie and have NO fear of you finding ANYTHING.

You spout sewage, sewage is waste matter.

You can't even address the facts I've posted you just keep spouting your waste. Par for the course from you.

Forum List

Back