Head transplant carried out on monkey, claims maverick surgeon

Progress cannot be stopped, just dealt with.

would you offer that head of yours... there...to be transplanted?

just a question...nothing more

for the right reason, I'm sure many people would want to be on the list

30-year-old Russian man volunteers for world's first human head transplant

well dear.....if you need to

you go volunteer

I don't want nothing to do with it

when you have a body wasting away and there is nothing to be done.......

It depends on the condition and the over all health of the brain/head.
..and if it does not work out heads will roll.

as opposed to being trapped in the body that does not work and you have no control of?

maybe Valery thinks it is worth it. I'm sure he did not make the offer lightly. Brain transplant worked, so perhaps the idea of a head transplant will as well.

you go volunteer

..and if it does not work out heads will roll.

as opposed to being trapped in the body that does not work and you have no control of?

maybe Valery thinks it is worth it. I'm sure he did not make the offer lightly. Brain transplant worked, so perhaps the idea of a head transplant will as well.

I cannot imagine the level of stress and pain the man must be in. So much can go wrong and how to connect.

On a side note I used to take my sisters dolls apart and switch heads. They never matched.

you go volunteer

dust to dust dear.

I am not staying here on earth .... one minute more than the necessary...

I am not pushing my stay here...no way ....but we are all different
I would try many things to stay on earth longer but I am not going to lose my head over the it. It is not just the idea of the surgery it is the aftermath both the physical aspect and the media chasing me all over the globe.

The head transplant juggernaut rolls on. Last year, maverick surgeon Sergio Canavero caused a worldwide storm when he revealed his plan to attempt a human head transplant to New Scientist. He claimed that the surgical protocol would be ready within two years and said he intended to offer the surgery as a treatment for complete paralysis.

Now, working with other scientists in China and South Korea, he claims to have moved closer to that goal with a series of experiments in animals and human cadavers.

“I would say we have plenty of data to go on,” says Canavero. “It’s important that people stop thinking this is impossible. This is absolutely possible and we’re working towards it.”

We have to stop this now before it's too late.

As long as I do not get your head or Step or Kg ...... I'm okay with that. Dang that would be so fucking nightmare.

The head transplant juggernaut rolls on. Last year, maverick surgeon Sergio Canavero caused a worldwide storm when he revealed his plan to attempt a human head transplant to New Scientist. He claimed that the surgical protocol would be ready within two years and said he intended to offer the surgery as a treatment for complete paralysis.

Now, working with other scientists in China and South Korea, he claims to have moved closer to that goal with a series of experiments in animals and human cadavers.

“I would say we have plenty of data to go on,” says Canavero. “It’s important that people stop thinking this is impossible. This is absolutely possible and we’re working towards it.”

We have to stop this now before it's too late.

From his own peers Arthur Caplan saying Canavero is full of BS.......
You can transplant any thing but that doesn't mean it's working. Penis transplant still in the infancy let alone head.... But it's very interesting.

900504f07c8452f5bb2414866404a094.jpg

Forum List

Back