Head of WHO Now Privately Believes That Covid Was Released from the Wuhan Lab, But Publicly Remains "Neutral" On Covid Origin Theories

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Waiting for conviction level evidence I guess. My doc over a year ago said she had no doubt it is manmade after looking at it.

Largest Bio WMD attack in human history.

The head of the World Health Organisation privately believes the Covid pandemic started following a leak from a Chinese laboratory, a senior Government source claims.
While publicly the group maintains that 'all hypotheses remain on the table' about the origins of Covid, the source said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organisation (WHO), had recently confided to a senior European politician that the most likely explanation was a catastrophic accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, where infections first spread during late 2019.

The Mail on Sunday first revealed concerns within Western intelligence services about the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where scientists were manipulating coronaviruses sampled from bats in caves nearly 1,000 miles away -- the same caves where Covid-19 is suspected to have originated -- in April 2020. The worldwide death toll from the Covid pandemic is now estimated to have hit more than 18 million.

The WHO was initially criticised for its deferential approach to China over the pandemic, as well as a willingness to accept Beijing's protestations that claims of a laboratory leak were just a 'conspiracy theory'.

Once again yesterday’s conspiracy theory is looking more and more like it’s fact.

I question the "accident" theory. IT seems all to convenient given the aspirations of the Chinese to take over a great portion of the world. Seems more plausible that they wanted to see how fast we could react before they release something far more dangerous.

Waiting for conviction level evidence I guess. My doc over a year ago said she had no doubt it is manmade after looking at it.

The head of the World Health Organisation privately believes the Covid pandemic started following a leak from a Chinese laboratory, a senior Government source claims.
While publicly the group maintains that 'all hypotheses remain on the table' about the origins of Covid, the source said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organisation (WHO), had recently confided to a senior European politician that the most likely explanation was a catastrophic accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, where infections first spread during late 2019.

The Mail on Sunday first revealed concerns within Western intelligence services about the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where scientists were manipulating coronaviruses sampled from bats in caves nearly 1,000 miles away -- the same caves where Covid-19 is suspected to have originated -- in April 2020. The worldwide death toll from the Covid pandemic is now estimated to have hit more than 18 million.

The WHO was initially criticised for its deferential approach to China over the pandemic, as well as a willingness to accept Beijing's protestations that claims of a laboratory leak were just a 'conspiracy theory'.

Once again yesterday’s conspiracy theory is looking more and more like it’s fact.
Icksna on the Faucina.

Fucking dumbass motherfucker. That guy should be strung up by the balls, he's a scourge on the human race. And he has the guts of a fruit fly.

I question the "accident" theory. IT seems all to convenient given the aspirations of the Chinese to take over a great portion of the world. Seems more plausible that they wanted to see how fast we could react before they release something far more dangerous.
Funny how nobody can find a bat with the ChiCom Flu.

Funny how nobody can find a bat with the ChiCom Flu.
maybe they should look around.....
1655898319462.png

~S~

The WHO is a joke.

Forum List

Back