Head of Dominion Security sends Trump an Antifa Manifesto? What?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

EmovFwuW8AIIgCf

EmovYBOW4AElyWT

EmovYBOW4AElyWT

EmovVudW4AckIQq

EmovdNaW8AA0Dwp

WHAT IN THE CAT FUCK IS GOING ON???

WTF. Not even a hint of being original.
Again Trump supporters...open wide!! :)
Here comes Momma's meal.
Is this bullshit?
I don't know what to think.
It feels like I am walking in the fucking twilight zone or something.

What's bullshit, Breaking Away? I was taunting your post.
The "whatever you posted" here looks like a right wing fabrication.
And not even a really good one. More like someone who drinks his urine....
A short, to the point email would have been at least somewhat believable. This?? Is not that. :)
Again, you Trump supporters will believe..anything!

Here comes Momma's meal.
Is this bullshit?
If It was sent by this person it is a threat of personal harm to the president. Only one answer is appropriate...

Here comes Momma's meal.
Is this bullshit?

One thing that we know for certain
Is that the great State of Texas rejected this fraudulent software in 2 separate voting cycles.

Why does any state have it?

Lock and Load!

This are the FACISTS who pretend not to be and then demand we be subservient. Antifa needs to be dead! literally!

To paraphrase Trump...Sit Down and Shut (the fuck) Up!
No one is demanding you be subservient. Just reasonable...you know, like we used to be..before the orange cheeto.

Lock and Load!

This are the FACISTS who pretend not to be and then demand we be subservient. Antifa needs to be dead! literally!

No one is demanding you be subservient. Just reasonable...you know, like we used to be..before the orange cheeto.
So, he DID write that shit?

So this guy posts this on Facebook on June 2nd, one of the June 2nds in the last four years, and we're just now hearing about it?

And this doesn't strike anyone as just a tad hinky?

Lock and Load!

Since before Trump won you have not been reasonable or rational... your hate has blinded you.. Fuck OFF..

Any coward or political activist from either side can send an unsigned "manifesto" to the President. My guess is that it was authored by some black bag democrat. Why can't a guy with a doctorate figure it out?

Lock and Load!

I guess you missed Bush vs Gore.
And don't forget the only reason we seem reasonable is because of the Smart Devices and the WEB as we know it today that didn't exist before then.

Forum List

Back