He was 5'7". $75,000 Later, He Is 5'10".

Never knew this was possible. Can only imagine how it weakens your bones. Sounds crazy.

Wow, 5'10". He must feel like he's got the world by the balls now.

It's kind of funny how people are proportioned differently. I'm a little above average in height, but my height advantage comes from the waist up.

I've heard that it's a very popular cosmetic surgery among men in southeast Asia.

If it cures short man syndrome it just might be a good thing. Short guys often cop an attitude that makes them be very annoying.

The average dude in America is about 5'10. I'm about 6'2". I wonder what it would be like to put myself in the shoes of a guy who is only 5'4". It could be very intimidating in social situations. You would feel like a little child surrounded by giants.

Maybe that is why short guys tend to be such whiny little bitches.

Last edited:
I've heard this done with midgets... excuse me..... little people to add some height.

sub-buzz-6407-1651240266-44.jpg

For 3 inches of height? That's the height of narcissism I suppose.

:omg:
That looks really painful.
When he gets older, he's not going to be a happy camper. They can take away the feelings of pain but they can not take away the effects of that same pain that is not being felt due to medication.

The long term effects are not ones of pleasure.

I've heard that it's a very popular cosmetic surgery among men in southeast Asia.

If it cures short man syndrome it just might be a good thing. Short guys often cop an attitude that makes them be very annoying.

The average dude in America is about 5'10. I'm about 6'2". I wonder what it would be like to put myself in the shoes of a guy who is only 5'4". It could be very intimidating in social situations. You would feel like a little child surrounded by giants.

I am 6-1 but the average JEW is only 5-8 lol

Just buy a Bruce Lee mask and ditch the shirt. It's all good.

Forum List

Back